Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,066 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:14 AM

Adama Indimi And Husband, Malik Ado-Ibrahim Pre-Wedding Photos - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adama Indimi And Husband, Malik Ado-Ibrahim Pre-Wedding Photos (81772 Views)

Adama Indimi & Husband Prince Malik Loved Up Photos / Wedding Of Adama Indimi And Prince Malik Ado Ibrahim (Photos) / Hauwa Indimi And Mohammed Yar'adua: Bride & Groom Stun In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adama Indimi And Husband, Malik Ado-Ibrahim Pre-Wedding Photos by EvenBlogger: 8:43am On Aug 31, 2020
Billionaire daughter, Adama Indimi, and her hubby, Malik Ado-Ibrahim, got married on August 8.

The couple just released their pre-wedding photos. See more below

https://www.instagram.com/p/CEhiG_-HAyA/?igshid=10j49s0h9vfim.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Adama Indimi And Husband, Malik Ado-Ibrahim Pre-Wedding Photos by EvenBlogger: 8:44am On Aug 31, 2020
More

3 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Adama Indimi And Husband, Malik Ado-Ibrahim Pre-Wedding Photos by flyingpig: 8:50am On Aug 31, 2020
Old man with billions from oil wealth

At least this one old man fine compare to regina daniels own old man

187 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Adama Indimi And Husband, Malik Ado-Ibrahim Pre-Wedding Photos by NettyNelly(m): 8:51am On Aug 31, 2020
Lovely and beautiful couple. I wish their marriage would be as lovely and beautiful like they appear on the pictures.

I can get you the catchy Logo you crave for. My portfolio is in my signature.
Beautiful day ahead of you.

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Adama Indimi And Husband, Malik Ado-Ibrahim Pre-Wedding Photos by longetivity(m): 8:52am On Aug 31, 2020
love is sweet o ....... when money enter love is sweeter

24 Likes

Re: Adama Indimi And Husband, Malik Ado-Ibrahim Pre-Wedding Photos by offset67(m): 8:57am On Aug 31, 2020
this life no balance you gats balance am yourself

100 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adama Indimi And Husband, Malik Ado-Ibrahim Pre-Wedding Photos by jesmond3945: 10:03am On Aug 31, 2020
Nawa o in Nigeria just have money. Religion is for the poor.

137 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adama Indimi And Husband, Malik Ado-Ibrahim Pre-Wedding Photos by EvenBlogger: 3:02pm On Aug 31, 2020
lalasticlala
Re: Adama Indimi And Husband, Malik Ado-Ibrahim Pre-Wedding Photos by Kendumazy(m): 4:22pm On Aug 31, 2020
Beautiful! Happy marital life to them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adama Indimi And Husband, Malik Ado-Ibrahim Pre-Wedding Photos by money121(m): 8:01pm On Aug 31, 2020
Ok

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Adama Indimi And Husband, Malik Ado-Ibrahim Pre-Wedding Photos by Hndrrxxx(m): 8:01pm On Aug 31, 2020
Nigeria and billionaires yet we are still the poverty capital of the whole world shocked shocked shocked

Na how many billionaires we get sef

98 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Adama Indimi And Husband, Malik Ado-Ibrahim Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 8:02pm On Aug 31, 2020
Hushpuppy can marry Adenuga's daughter when he is discharged from prison.

The groom of the show of class above is an ex-convict , convicted for multiple crimes abroad. A former business fraud who loves luxury. Something special here.
Despite his shortcomings ,Malik Ado-Ibrahim, worked hard to make his ways straight. He is the founder of one of the biggest indigenous energy corporation in this country. I admire him a lot because he's got taste and finesse.

Everytime I see him ,I develop a conviction that the saying "form is temporary but class is permanent" was created for him.

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adama Indimi And Husband, Malik Ado-Ibrahim Pre-Wedding Photos by erifeoluwasimi(f): 8:02pm On Aug 31, 2020
This is Haram na... Those arewa people wey dy yab northern babes on top decency Matter, where una dy na

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adama Indimi And Husband, Malik Ado-Ibrahim Pre-Wedding Photos by Houseofglam7(f): 8:02pm On Aug 31, 2020
cool
Re: Adama Indimi And Husband, Malik Ado-Ibrahim Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 8:02pm On Aug 31, 2020
See mature senior man nau... My kind of man. so so petting all the way.

Go girl! Happy for you.

HML.

17 Likes

Re: Adama Indimi And Husband, Malik Ado-Ibrahim Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 8:03pm On Aug 31, 2020
Already Made Man and Already Made Woman
God bless the Union
Fine man and fine woman

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adama Indimi And Husband, Malik Ado-Ibrahim Pre-Wedding Photos by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 8:03pm On Aug 31, 2020
Money Is Good oooooo

1 Like

Re: Adama Indimi And Husband, Malik Ado-Ibrahim Pre-Wedding Photos by eaglechild: 8:03pm On Aug 31, 2020
Nice pictures

Just wondering if this is this against their religion?

5 Likes

Re: Adama Indimi And Husband, Malik Ado-Ibrahim Pre-Wedding Photos by ikaboy: 8:03pm On Aug 31, 2020
Baba no go maintain leave pre wedding for children now

21 Likes

Re: Adama Indimi And Husband, Malik Ado-Ibrahim Pre-Wedding Photos by Openbusiness: 8:03pm On Aug 31, 2020
Nice picture. The camera man sabi work.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adama Indimi And Husband, Malik Ado-Ibrahim Pre-Wedding Photos by slimjosh231(m): 8:03pm On Aug 31, 2020
Make we hear word.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Adama Indimi And Husband, Malik Ado-Ibrahim Pre-Wedding Photos by Guyman02: 8:03pm On Aug 31, 2020
Billionaire from free licence to drill oil in the Niger Delta given to him by the military junta while the host communities live under severe pollution. I have seen not any Southerner with licence to mine Gold in Zamfara.
Congratulations to the couple

33 Likes

Re: Adama Indimi And Husband, Malik Ado-Ibrahim Pre-Wedding Photos by Dalil8: 8:04pm On Aug 31, 2020
I love seeing the rich marry theirselves

But i also hate seeing rich guys going for poor girls or vice versa.

Rich + Rich = ✔️
Poor + Poor =
✔️
Rich + Poor =

18 Likes

Re: Adama Indimi And Husband, Malik Ado-Ibrahim Pre-Wedding Photos by tillaman(m): 8:04pm On Aug 31, 2020
That’s a million dollar wife he got there!!
Lucky bastardd

8 Likes

Re: Adama Indimi And Husband, Malik Ado-Ibrahim Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 8:04pm On Aug 31, 2020
Hoping on God for mine and to every sister out there.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adama Indimi And Husband, Malik Ado-Ibrahim Pre-Wedding Photos by Sosorrymods(f): 8:04pm On Aug 31, 2020
Ok

6 Likes

Re: Adama Indimi And Husband, Malik Ado-Ibrahim Pre-Wedding Photos by Yodexy: 8:04pm On Aug 31, 2020
Old man like this.

The rich marry the rich to recycle wealth and keep it in their bloodline.

15 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigeria Ranks 3rd Richest Country In Africa By AfrAsia Bank (Full List) / DEAL: Purchase Nigerian Instagram/twitter Accounts For Your Business / Dangote, Otedola, Sam Iwuajoku And Richie Shittu Chilling During Sallah Period

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.