Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,598 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Video Emerges On FG's Railway Scholarship Scandal - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Emerges On FG's Railway Scholarship Scandal (15960 Views)

Wuraola Turned Chimaka As Obidients Caught In Scholarship Scandal / Tinubu Joking With Igbos, Exchanges Banters With Area Boys, Full Video Emerges / Railway Scholarship Scandal: ICPC Begins Probe Of Buhari's Ministers, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Emerges On FG's Railway Scholarship Scandal by LRNZH(m): 5:45am On Jun 30, 2018
How Buhari’s ministers, officials shortchanged my child in railway scholarship – Mother

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yccsQVfOEF4

Source: https://www.premiumtimesng.com/video/274297-video.html?

3 Likes

Re: Video Emerges On FG's Railway Scholarship Scandal by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:46am On Jun 30, 2018
We must get to the root of this matter!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Emerges On FG's Railway Scholarship Scandal by LRNZH(m): 5:49am On Jun 30, 2018
The more you look in Nigeria.....

14 Likes

Re: Video Emerges On FG's Railway Scholarship Scandal by Firefire(m): 5:49am On Jun 30, 2018
post=68948456:

Always online gallivanting. Time must be very hard. Please hang on to the 30k BMC job.

105 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Video Emerges On FG's Railway Scholarship Scandal by Firefire(m): 5:49am On Jun 30, 2018
Useless and fraudulent gonment of fraudsters.

26 Likes

Re: Video Emerges On FG's Railway Scholarship Scandal by koboko69: 5:49am On Jun 30, 2018
Firefire:

Always online gallivanting. Time must be very hard. Please hang on to the 30k BMC job.

Fire Fire my guy. TANoid of that year�. We told u then...and we are telling you again, Buhari will win 2019 elections, that will be double tragedy for u. I hope u still have wailing oil that will last till 2023 cheesy

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Emerges On FG's Railway Scholarship Scandal by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:50am On Jun 30, 2018
Firefire:

See who is talking?!
Mr Nairaland himself.
Ubiquitous fellow!!

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video Emerges On FG's Railway Scholarship Scandal by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:59am On Jun 30, 2018
koboko69:

Fire Fire my guy. TANoid of that year�. We told u then...and we are telling you again, Buhari will win 2019 elections, that will be double tragedy for u. I hope u still have wailing oil that will last till 2023 cheesy
Hahaha, they are fighting with what they know already.
PMB till 2023.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Emerges On FG's Railway Scholarship Scandal by tballeyy(m): 6:12am On Jun 30, 2018
BUHARI, AMECHI and RAILWAY it self are the Corruption talking about

9 Likes

Re: Video Emerges On FG's Railway Scholarship Scandal by SamuelAnyawu(m): 6:28am On Jun 30, 2018
embarassed
Re: Video Emerges On FG's Railway Scholarship Scandal by Firefire(m): 6:35am On Jun 30, 2018
koboko69:

I wish the terrorist win again & again and rule till 2045.

31 Likes

Re: Video Emerges On FG's Railway Scholarship Scandal by doctokwus: 7:34am On Jun 30, 2018
post=68948456:
Which root of which matter?
This is just scholarship.
When secret recruitments in CBN,NNPC,FIRS and many other parastatals and agencies,of government officials sons,daughters,relations and even girlfriends and concubines were exposed,what did Nigerians do?After some noises in social media,everyone forgot about it and life went on!
The havoc this government would cause as Nigerians are literarily allowing it to get away with all kinds of frauds,corrupt acts,misgovernance and blood letting,is probably still in Genesis.
If we don't rise up to say enough is enough and boot it out,now or at the elections,we would then get to Revelations.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video Emerges On FG's Railway Scholarship Scandal by DeBrain045(m): 7:54am On Jun 30, 2018
Wailers come and wail that what you were mean't to do? Corrupt government

1 Like

Re: Video Emerges On FG's Railway Scholarship Scandal by DeBrain045(m): 7:54am On Jun 30, 2018
Wailers come and wail that what you were mean't to do? Corrupt government, corrupt PDP scums

1 Like

Re: Video Emerges On FG's Railway Scholarship Scandal by flames01: 7:57am On Jun 30, 2018
Buhari has no claim to integrity. His government isn't different from that of Jonathan.

He failed on security and anti corruption. So, where are the electoral promises?

7 Likes

Re: Video Emerges On FG's Railway Scholarship Scandal by johnmartus(m): 8:02am On Jun 30, 2018
embarassed they should just cancel the fraudulent call scholarship. Although this is not the first time this will happen its happening everyday that's why our country can't be progressive.

1 Like

Re: Video Emerges On FG's Railway Scholarship Scandal by flames01: 8:02am On Jun 30, 2018
koboko69:

Can you mention just three moral reasons to qualify buhari for a second term? Or are you talking based on your ethnical and religious biases and not based on achievement?

Dont you think your children will curse you if they know you are a supporter of sectionalism and mediocrity?

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Emerges On FG's Railway Scholarship Scandal by flames01: 8:03am On Jun 30, 2018
DeBrain045:
Wailers come and wail that what you were mean't to do?
Corrupt government

Zombies, coman defend emptiness and mediocrity. That's what your life has been reduced to.

9 Likes

Re: Video Emerges On FG's Railway Scholarship Scandal by Paperwhite(m): 8:08am On Jun 30, 2018
Santimonious government filled with grossly corrupt heavenly saints."My appointees are above board/not corrupt"-Hypocrite Buhari.

5 Likes

Re: Video Emerges On FG's Railway Scholarship Scandal by Paperwhite(m): 8:09am On Jun 30, 2018
Firefire:
grin I tell you man.

6 Likes

Re: Video Emerges On FG's Railway Scholarship Scandal by DeBrain045(m): 8:18am On Jun 30, 2018
flames01:

Zombies, coman defend emptiness and mediocrity. That's what your life has been reduced to.
Next time when you are quoting me don't edit my post Biafranic scornful

1 Like

Re: Video Emerges On FG's Railway Scholarship Scandal by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:23am On Jun 30, 2018
And the award for the most scandalous president goes to no other than

14 Likes

Re: Video Emerges On FG's Railway Scholarship Scandal by kernel507: 8:25am On Jun 30, 2018
post=68948456:

Set up another committee
Re: Video Emerges On FG's Railway Scholarship Scandal by zombieTRACKER: 8:28am On Jun 30, 2018
post=68948456:

The root of the corruption scandal

Useless government

4 Likes

Re: Video Emerges On FG's Railway Scholarship Scandal by Built2last: 8:44am On Jun 30, 2018
Hian
Re: Video Emerges On FG's Railway Scholarship Scandal by princeade86(m): 8:44am On Jun 30, 2018
selfish leaders everywhere

4 Likes

Re: Video Emerges On FG's Railway Scholarship Scandal by rozayx5(m): 8:44am On Jun 30, 2018
No hope for the common man under buhari

Under gej people at least smelt good jobs and opportunities without long legs

Under this current govt its impossible

4 Likes

Re: Video Emerges On FG's Railway Scholarship Scandal by affairsnaija: 8:44am On Jun 30, 2018
See the scholarship post that was denied here
Federal Ministry Of Transportation Recruitment 2018
Open link=> http://www.npowerdg.com/2018/06/federal-ministry-of-transportation.html to view
Re: Video Emerges On FG's Railway Scholarship Scandal by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:46am On Jun 30, 2018
Paperwhite:
grin grin cheesy I tell you man.
Lol, dis one is scared o.
God save ya head.
Re: Video Emerges On FG's Railway Scholarship Scandal by Gr8tasign: 8:47am On Jun 30, 2018
Association of Professional Conmen. APC

3 Likes

Re: Video Emerges On FG's Railway Scholarship Scandal by michoim(m): 8:49am On Jun 30, 2018
PDP organised video scandal...

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Litigious Terrorism: Kperogi Reacts To FUTO's Defence Of Pantami's Professorship / Wike, PDP G5 And ‘Devolution’ Of Presidential Support - The Guardian / Saraki Debunks Frivolous Allegations By Code Of Conduct Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.