Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Governor Obiano Honoured In Austria By Nigerian Communities - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Obiano Honoured In Austria By Nigerian Communities (11713 Views)

Nigerian Communities Are Free To Dialogue With Bandits – Defence Minister Speaks / Igbo Memorial Day:The Day Governor Obiano Honoured Victims Of Nigeria-biafra War / Buhari Has Approved N10billion To Rebuild All Affected Nigerian Communities- VP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Obiano Honoured In Austria By Nigerian Communities by anambrang: 6:45am On Jun 30, 2018
The Governor of Anambra State, Chief Willie Obiano has been honoured for Good Governance by two Nigerian communities in Vienna, Austria.

The awards were conferred on Governor Obiano by a group known as Nigerians in Diaspora Organization (NIDO) and the Anambra Community in Austria respectively on Thursday at a Gala Night organised by the Nigeria-Austria Chamber of Commerce at Hilton Am Stadtpark, Vienna.

Conferring the award on Governor Obiano, the two groups lauded him for purposeful governance and for rising above average to exert the full weight of his office and change the story of his people.

Receiving the award, Governor Obiano expressed his gratitude for being found worthy of the honours by the two organizations.
Said he: “I am delighted to have been found worthy to receive this honour. In my over four years as governor, this is my 25th award and my 3rd international award. I treasure this immensely and I thank you all.”

Thanking the members of the Nigeria-Austria Chamber of Commerce for organizing Business Forum where he had earlier delivered the keynote speech, Governor Obiano described the Forum as an excellent outing at which he had had the privilege to speak.

Governor Obiano dedicated the awards to all the hardworking indigenes of Anambra State at home and in the Diaspora, saying “I urge you all to I urge all of you to keep the flag flying. We are the light of the nation. Ensure that you lift the torch high so that others can see.”

The Governor was accompanied on the trip by select members of his cabinet, some members of the Anambra State House of Assembly, Senator Victor Umeh and the National Chairman of APGA, Ochendo Victor Oye.

https://www.anambrastateblog.com.ng/2018/06/nigerian-communities-honour-governor.html

[img]https://2.bp..com/-90R-pAHrhCw/WzcXgDqwsbI/AAAAAAAAA5U/XmHsBgZq5BkJX71Ca4Ehgp1dhgpEc0bNACLcBGAs/s640/o1.jpg[/img]
Re: Governor Obiano Honoured In Austria By Nigerian Communities by anambrang: 6:46am On Jun 30, 2018
Re: Governor Obiano Honoured In Austria By Nigerian Communities by anambrang: 6:47am On Jun 30, 2018
Re: Governor Obiano Honoured In Austria By Nigerian Communities by Anigreat: 6:50am On Jun 30, 2018
shocked

Igbo Amaka

Igbo in diaspora Amaka

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Obiano Honoured In Austria By Nigerian Communities by MXrap: 6:55am On Jun 30, 2018
Great Anambra

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano Honoured In Austria By Nigerian Communities by IgboBasthard: 7:02am On Jun 30, 2018
Primitive people, Kai! Amaka indeed!
Re: Governor Obiano Honoured In Austria By Nigerian Communities by hisgrace090: 7:08am On Jun 30, 2018
Obiano is trying!
Re: Governor Obiano Honoured In Austria By Nigerian Communities by SolutionMee: 7:30am On Jun 30, 2018
That's quite unnecessary
He deserves to be humbled
Re: Governor Obiano Honoured In Austria By Nigerian Communities by BigChest(m): 2:51pm On Jun 30, 2018
Nice cool
Re: Governor Obiano Honoured In Austria By Nigerian Communities by JasonScoolari: 2:51pm On Jun 30, 2018
The governor should look for solution to his ailment.

He doesn't look healthy.
Re: Governor Obiano Honoured In Austria By Nigerian Communities by influenz: 2:52pm On Jun 30, 2018
Governance in Anambra should be used as a yardstick for other states in this country.
Re: Governor Obiano Honoured In Austria By Nigerian Communities by anonymousIP2: 2:52pm On Jun 30, 2018

Anambra my homeland ...

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano Honoured In Austria By Nigerian Communities by goshen26: 2:52pm On Jun 30, 2018
Hmmm

To see/interact with this our politicians in easy once you are away from Nigeria, cos the margin between the rich and the poor over there is slim and no one is too important over. If those dudes were to be in Nigeria they might not be privileged to interact with the govnor of a state.

All the above still has a lot to do with good governance. They can't walk freely or interact with masses without thugs but there you see mimiko/otedola/dangote/okorocha in the same tube with u

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano Honoured In Austria By Nigerian Communities by OMANBALA1: 2:53pm On Jun 30, 2018
SolutionMee:
That's quite unnecessary

He deserves to be humbled

What in the world are you talking about I am not understanding.
Re: Governor Obiano Honoured In Austria By Nigerian Communities by Balyz: 2:56pm On Jun 30, 2018
MXrap:
Great Anambra
Greater Ebonyi

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano Honoured In Austria By Nigerian Communities by wildcatter23(m): 2:58pm On Jun 30, 2018
My homeland.
Re: Governor Obiano Honoured In Austria By Nigerian Communities by Ghettologist(m): 3:04pm On Jun 30, 2018
I can see simon okeke nd his wife
Re: Governor Obiano Honoured In Austria By Nigerian Communities by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jun 30, 2018
why angry
Re: Governor Obiano Honoured In Austria By Nigerian Communities by aguiyi2: 3:07pm On Jun 30, 2018
The Nigerians for Oyibo land de worwor too much.
Re: Governor Obiano Honoured In Austria By Nigerian Communities by shallysgirl: 3:56pm On Jun 30, 2018
IgboBasthard:
Primitive people, Kai! Amaka indeed!
primitive sophisticated morons everywhere. Smh

3 Likes

Re: Governor Obiano Honoured In Austria By Nigerian Communities by Lilimax(f): 4:25pm On Jun 30, 2018
JasonScoolari:
The governor should look for solution to his ailment

He doesn't look healthy.
Says the giver of sickness? You be winch to know he's not looking healthy?
Re: Governor Obiano Honoured In Austria By Nigerian Communities by wink2015(m): 4:45pm On Jun 30, 2018
GOVERNOR OBIANO USE THAT OPPORTUNITY TO LEARN SOME GERMAN LANGUAGE.
Re: Governor Obiano Honoured In Austria By Nigerian Communities by amazon14: 4:47pm On Jun 30, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

Igbo Amaka

Igbo in diaspora Amaka

As in..... Nna see beauty!!!! Igbo buso mma

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano Honoured In Austria By Nigerian Communities by deomelllo: 4:56pm On Jun 30, 2018
influenz:
Governance in Anambra should be used as a yardstick for other states in this country.

Why is this one swearing for other states in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano Honoured In Austria By Nigerian Communities by JasonScoolari: 5:20pm On Jun 30, 2018
Lilimax:
Says the giver of sickness? You winch to know he's not looking healthy?
Shut up and try this. It will help you.

Re: Governor Obiano Honoured In Austria By Nigerian Communities by Halexgos3(m): 5:38pm On Jun 30, 2018
That's my street, I was there when they came
Re: Governor Obiano Honoured In Austria By Nigerian Communities by Lilimax(f): 5:42pm On Jun 30, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Shut up and try this. It will help you.
e pain you? smiley
Re: Governor Obiano Honoured In Austria By Nigerian Communities by Baroba(m): 6:49pm On Jun 30, 2018
aguiyi2:
The Nigerians for Oyibo land de worwor too much.

Too many night shifts...

(1) (2) (Reply)

2019 Elections: Saraki, PDP Hire American Lobbyists For Favour From US Governmen / MAN To Senators: Patronise Made-in-Nigeria Cars / Osinbajo: I’ll Govern Nigeria Same Way Buhari Has Done

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.