Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,777 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Dayo Amusa: 90% Of African Men End Up Marrying Plus Size Women - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dayo Amusa: 90% Of African Men End Up Marrying Plus Size Women (387 Views)

Toolz Launches Lingerie And Shapewear For Plus Size Women / Dayo Amusa's Denim Jean To A TV Show With Mercy Aigbe Got Fans Talking / Dayo Amusa - Why Women Like Me Attract Cheating Partners "PICTURES" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dayo Amusa: 90% Of African Men End Up Marrying Plus Size Women by dammy13(m): 7:25am On Jun 30, 2018
Nollywood actress Dayo Amusa in a recent interview with with Punch NG talked about been a plus size lady. 

She said; 

As far as I am concerned, I have always been very comfortable in my own body. I realised that fingers are not equal and everybody has their own way of thinking and they are entitled to their own opinion, so I cannot crucify anyone about how they feel about my size. However, I have always been comfortable in my skin.

It has always been easy for me to get clothes I like but there are times that you see some trendy outfits that would not fit because I am plus sized. Despite that, there are a lot of beautiful products for plus size women that would not even look good on slim girls.

Yes, I know they do. Ninety per cent of African men would go for plus size women.

Because we are very ‘accommodating’. I think the only reason a man would go for a slim lady is due to the ‘slay mama’ trend on social media but when men want to settle, they go for plus size women.

http://kikiotolu.com/dayo-amusa-90-of-african-men-end-up-marrying-plus-size-women/

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique Fynestboi Ishilove

1 Like

Re: Dayo Amusa: 90% Of African Men End Up Marrying Plus Size Women by miracle956: 8:10am On Jun 30, 2018
trying to justify her plus size

(1) (Reply)

Olamide On Fire With This Kana Dance / Seven Signs Your Partner Is Cheating On You. / The 11 Year Old Nigerian Artist Who Drew President Macron

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.