Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,917 members, 7,814,090 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

Nigerians Who Absconded After Traveling To Russia For World Cup, Cry Out. Photos - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians Who Absconded After Traveling To Russia For World Cup, Cry Out. Photos (76977 Views)

Air Peace: No Member Of Our Crew Absconded From Quarantine Facility / Water Fountain Caused By Flood In Benin As Man Cries Out (Photos) / Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Who Absconded After Traveling To Russia For World Cup, Cry Out. Photos by Nnwannsukka(m): 8:46am On Jun 30, 2018
Why are you now telling us
When we dey ring am for una here, una tinks say na joke
Like my brother said earlier, Enjoy Obodo Oyinbo Fes

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Who Absconded After Traveling To Russia For World Cup, Cry Out. Photos by Sadiyaene(f): 8:50am On Jun 30, 2018
Be4 una travel, u a call federal government?? una think say bubu go con elp una bar I laugh u guys in Spanish grin una never see anything.
Re: Nigerians Who Absconded After Traveling To Russia For World Cup, Cry Out. Photos by Nigeriadondie: 8:52am On Jun 30, 2018
hardywaltz:
Lol
Cold kee u there.
U had enuff money to go to Russia but couldn't use it to start a business in Nigeria.
Lazy youths
The business would still die. How many businesses are in coma or dead? If you know you know
Re: Nigerians Who Absconded After Traveling To Russia For World Cup, Cry Out. Photos by maasoap(m): 8:52am On Jun 30, 2018
Skorea:
Absconded to where? This doesn’t add up. They can still stay legally in the country till the end of the tournament.

Cold weather in Europe that can kill in late June ? Hope it’s a new country in Europe and not the Europe I know.
Bloggers ehh : wink smiley

Thank you. But, are they allowed to be in any part of the country during the world cup game?
Re: Nigerians Who Absconded After Traveling To Russia For World Cup, Cry Out. Photos by Nobody: 8:52am On Jun 30, 2018
lifestyle1:
I doubt if these guys are truly Nigerians cos the Nigerians I know can survive anywhere.

Mod did you verify this story before moving to front page? Or you just need traffic for your boss.

Exactly

Unfortunately the mods don't bother to verify stories here , they just move anything to.front page

And you wonder why lindaikeji has more brands advertising there
Re: Nigerians Who Absconded After Traveling To Russia For World Cup, Cry Out. Photos by DaddyGngeess(m): 8:55am On Jun 30, 2018
iAudio:
Their "hardship"? This early when dem never even stayed up to a month? I don't believe this story biko.

Thank you my broda..all na lie
Re: Nigerians Who Absconded After Traveling To Russia For World Cup, Cry Out. Photos by Nobody: 9:02am On Jun 30, 2018
This type no fit go Italy at all. Dem go commit suicide for desert
Re: Nigerians Who Absconded After Traveling To Russia For World Cup, Cry Out. Photos by Kingzy4pep(m): 9:05am On Jun 30, 2018
This story is very fake.. Very very fake.
Who is the mod that pushed this to front page?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Who Absconded After Traveling To Russia For World Cup, Cry Out. Photos by Nobody: 9:08am On Jun 30, 2018
This story has fake written all over it! Guys who absconded just this month can't sound this desperate when they've not even seen anything. Bloggers don't just realise the damage a fake news like this can do to average Nigerians with genuine purpose of travelling.
Re: Nigerians Who Absconded After Traveling To Russia For World Cup, Cry Out. Photos by RexTramadol1: 9:10am On Jun 30, 2018
Bossontop:
undecided
Shey una dey crase abii??.....na d same person una dey run from una want make him epp u abii??........enjoy obodo oyibo small fes
[img]https://media1./images/0eb0280c235ce8db339e4f6a159995af/tenor.gif?itemid=9214535[/img]

The man Wey u use funny die.....he get mad expressions die

*************on the post*************

Those guys really mumu....... Wen Dem no get means why abscond?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Who Absconded After Traveling To Russia For World Cup, Cry Out. Photos by sabrohmp: 9:12am On Jun 30, 2018
cold ko cool ni , this story is not true.
Re: Nigerians Who Absconded After Traveling To Russia For World Cup, Cry Out. Photos by tiredoflife(m): 9:13am On Jun 30, 2018
Skorea:
Absconded to where? This doesn’t add up. They can still stay legally in the country till the end of the tournament.

Cold weather in Europe that can kill in late June ? Hope it’s a new country in Europe and not the Europe I know.
Bloggers ehh : wink smiley

Russia cold pass most European countries
Re: Nigerians Who Absconded After Traveling To Russia For World Cup, Cry Out. Photos by Diso60090(m): 9:14am On Jun 30, 2018
For one of them to cross his legs like that they are flexing not suffer please Nigeria problems right now pass Russia own not to talk of this lazy Nigeria youth
Re: Nigerians Who Absconded After Traveling To Russia For World Cup, Cry Out. Photos by Skorea: 9:16am On Jun 30, 2018
tiredoflife:

Russia cold pass most European countries
Even Siberia cold now cannot kill.
Re: Nigerians Who Absconded After Traveling To Russia For World Cup, Cry Out. Photos by laydoh(m): 9:18am On Jun 30, 2018
Jenomtwist:
Better get love 4 Nigeria and come bck letz build it together
na house?
Re: Nigerians Who Absconded After Traveling To Russia For World Cup, Cry Out. Photos by sweetTai(m): 9:23am On Jun 30, 2018
When you put your finger in fire, guess what happens? I don’t mind the Government helping remove them from that country and return them back to Nigeria. But the Government should make sure that the money spent on helping them should be returned anyway possible, be it in hard labor or property liens.
Re: Nigerians Who Absconded After Traveling To Russia For World Cup, Cry Out. Photos by Samcoflex75(m): 9:33am On Jun 30, 2018
Lol, cold in summer? Na magic cold be that o
Re: Nigerians Who Absconded After Traveling To Russia For World Cup, Cry Out. Photos by Born2Breed(f): 9:35am On Jun 30, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:
Some Nigerians who absconded to other countries after traveling to Russia for the 2018 World Cup tournament, are now calling on the federal government to come to their aid. According to journalist Sapele Oghenek, the Nigerians fled into other countries from Russia in order obtain Schengen visa - with two dying in the process due to the cold weather.

It was reported that the group of guys paid N17,000 for a night just to hide themselves so that they won't be caught by security agents there.

It is said that when one's money finishes, the same foreigners who collected money to protect them from the police, will later expose them to the authorities.

Some Nigerians who can't afford the money per night, are said to be sleeping on the streets and also begging for money for food.

Due to the hardship they have experienced in the past few days, the group of guys who are staying in one room - decided to contact the journalist in order to publish their story so that the government will come to their aid.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/06/nigerians-who-absconded-after-traveling-to-russia-for-world-cup-cry-out-photos.html

Re: Nigerians Who Absconded After Traveling To Russia For World Cup, Cry Out. Photos by chukxie(m): 9:39am On Jun 30, 2018
Cold? It's summer now. Abi na Oymyakon or Siberia them dey? Bone talk. Hustle just started, and they've already begun whining. Gbagbe oshi!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Who Absconded After Traveling To Russia For World Cup, Cry Out. Photos by poseidon12: 9:43am On Jun 30, 2018
The pictures I'm looking at do not show people in distress. They look relaxed, enjoying their smart phones. The Government should have more important things to worry about.
Re: Nigerians Who Absconded After Traveling To Russia For World Cup, Cry Out. Photos by Nobody: 9:47am On Jun 30, 2018
"If trust dey, water for nor dey fit cook fish"
"
[/quote]

Mehn you poses I swear.... That line Na mad food for thought...

People dey reason smiley I salute cool
Re: Nigerians Who Absconded After Traveling To Russia For World Cup, Cry Out. Photos by adecz: 9:47am On Jun 30, 2018
undecided undecided undecided undecided

These ppl no know Russians & racism.

If they are not careful, Russian police
will just kill them quietly.

Them no know say Eastern europeans
different from Western europeans.

Na because fly no get adviser, na him
make am enter grave with dead body.

undecided undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Who Absconded After Traveling To Russia For World Cup, Cry Out. Photos by Woodgate100: 9:47am On Jun 30, 2018
This news is fake because I know one of them
Re: Nigerians Who Absconded After Traveling To Russia For World Cup, Cry Out. Photos by onatisi(m): 9:48am On Jun 30, 2018
these ones that still have more to buy data , browse and crossleg are suffering
when they start suffering , we will know

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Should I Move To The UK Or Return To Nigeria? / NIGERIANS IN LONDON The Never Told Stories / Traveling To AUSTRIA – My Experience On A Virgin Passport!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.