Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,919 members, 7,814,091 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

Nigerians Who Absconded After Traveling To Russia For World Cup, Cry Out. Photos - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians Who Absconded After Traveling To Russia For World Cup, Cry Out. Photos (76978 Views)

Air Peace: No Member Of Our Crew Absconded From Quarantine Facility / Water Fountain Caused By Flood In Benin As Man Cries Out (Photos) / Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Who Absconded After Traveling To Russia For World Cup, Cry Out. Photos by loomer: 2:46pm On Jun 30, 2018
cold weather ke? where the cold dey
Re: Nigerians Who Absconded After Traveling To Russia For World Cup, Cry Out. Photos by OluDare01(m): 2:51pm On Jun 30, 2018
Cold in the summer All.these bloggers are crap!
Re: Nigerians Who Absconded After Traveling To Russia For World Cup, Cry Out. Photos by kunle75(m): 3:02pm On Jun 30, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:
Some Nigerians who absconded to other countries after traveling to Russia for the 2018 World Cup tournament, are now calling on the federal government to come to their aid. According to journalist Sapele Oghenek, the Nigerians fled into other countries from Russia in order obtain Schengen visa - with two dying in the process due to the cold weather.

It was reported that the group of guys paid N17,000 for a night just to hide themselves so that they won't be caught by security agents there.

It is said that when one's money finishes, the same foreigners who collected money to protect them from the police, will later expose them to the authorities.

Some Nigerians who can't afford the money per night, are said to be sleeping on the streets and also begging for money for food.

Due to the hardship they have experienced in the past few days, the group of guys who are staying in one room - decided to contact the journalist in order to publish their story so that the government will come to their aid.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/06/nigerians-who-absconded-after-traveling-to-russia-for-world-cup-cry-out-photos.html

This story get kleg ooo why cant they use thier return ticket and come back to naija .

Or submit themselves to authorities i guess its it's free to be deported.
Re: Nigerians Who Absconded After Traveling To Russia For World Cup, Cry Out. Photos by OGHENAOGIE(m): 4:52pm On Jun 30, 2018
How true is this story....
Re: Nigerians Who Absconded After Traveling To Russia For World Cup, Cry Out. Photos by londoner: 5:16pm On Jun 30, 2018
Which cold weather are they talking about? It is summer in Russia now and it is warm with some places having high temperatures unless you're in the mountains maybe.
You can see from all the games including all Nigeria matches ( that they supposedly came for) that it is sunny and warm.

Somebody is lying.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Who Absconded After Traveling To Russia For World Cup, Cry Out. Photos by UNRULY(m): 5:50pm On Jun 30, 2018
Fake news!
Re: Nigerians Who Absconded After Traveling To Russia For World Cup, Cry Out. Photos by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jun 30, 2018
Cold weather in summer?
Na person wey never travel go believe this crap.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Who Absconded After Traveling To Russia For World Cup, Cry Out. Photos by boujeeassnigga(m): 12:06am On Jul 01, 2018
They look WELL to me
Re: Nigerians Who Absconded After Traveling To Russia For World Cup, Cry Out. Photos by TheCongo2: 4:35pm On Nov 17, 2018
lifestyle1:
I doubt if these guys are truly Nigerians cos the Nigerians I know can survive anywhere.

Mod did you verify this story before moving to front page? Or you just need traffic for your boss.

What about the Nigerians you don't know?
Remember that Nigeria has a population of close to 200 million

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Should I Move To The UK Or Return To Nigeria? / NIGERIANS IN LONDON The Never Told Stories / Traveling To AUSTRIA – My Experience On A Virgin Passport!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.