Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,005 members, 7,814,427 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

Nigerians Who Absconded After Traveling To Russia For World Cup, Cry Out. Photos - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians Who Absconded After Traveling To Russia For World Cup, Cry Out. Photos (76980 Views)

Air Peace: No Member Of Our Crew Absconded From Quarantine Facility / Water Fountain Caused By Flood In Benin As Man Cries Out (Photos) / Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Who Absconded After Traveling To Russia For World Cup, Cry Out. Photos by onatisi(m): 9:51am On Jun 30, 2018
why should the government spend more to remove them from there ?they went there voluntarily, amd there is no security emergency in the place they are to warrant a government sponsored evacuation process.
sweetTai:
When you put your finger in fire, guess what happens? I don’t mind the Government helping remove them from that country and return them back to Nigeria. But the Government should make sure that the money spent on helping them should be returned anyway possible, be it in hard labor or property liens.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Who Absconded After Traveling To Russia For World Cup, Cry Out. Photos by mavinc4u(f): 9:51am On Jun 30, 2018
Nonsense. The world cup is still on going so they should take themselves back to Russia and from there to Nigeria. Is very simple since they paid for return ticket.
Re: Nigerians Who Absconded After Traveling To Russia For World Cup, Cry Out. Photos by anyicash(m): 9:53am On Jun 30, 2018
Skorea:
Absconded to where? This doesn’t add up. They can still stay legally in the country till the end of the tournament.

Cold weather in Europe that can kill in late June ? Hope it’s a new country in Europe and not the Europe I know.
Bloggers ehh : wink smiley
hahahahahaha tell them oo..
Re: Nigerians Who Absconded After Traveling To Russia For World Cup, Cry Out. Photos by enomakos(m): 9:54am On Jun 30, 2018
this story get k-leg
Re: Nigerians Who Absconded After Traveling To Russia For World Cup, Cry Out. Photos by Sabado(m): 9:55am On Jun 30, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:
Some Nigerians who absconded to other countries after traveling to Russia for the 2018 World Cup tournament, are now calling on the federal government to come to their aid. According to journalist Sapele Oghenek, the Nigerians fled into other countries from Russia in order obtain Schengen visa - with two dying in the process due to the cold weather.

It was reported that the group of guys paid N17,000 for a night just to hide themselves so that they won't be caught by security agents there.

It is said that when one's money finishes, the same foreigners who collected money to protect them from the police, will later expose them to the authorities.

Some Nigerians who can't afford the money per night, are said to be sleeping on the streets and also begging for money for food.

Due to the hardship they have experienced in the past few days, the group of guys who are staying in one room - decided to contact the journalist in order to publish their story so that the government will come to their aid.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/06/nigerians-who-absconded-after-traveling-to-russia-for-world-cup-cry-out-photos.html

For making me read this fake ass story cooked from inside your room here in 9ja, and knowing fully well how expensive data is❗️
Ori re ti buru.
Re: Nigerians Who Absconded After Traveling To Russia For World Cup, Cry Out. Photos by Horlahmah(m): 10:05am On Jun 30, 2018
So dem know how to call on fed govt. Why dem dey run away.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Who Absconded After Traveling To Russia For World Cup, Cry Out. Photos by Gkemz: 10:08am On Jun 30, 2018
hardywaltz:
Lol
Cold kee u there.
U had enuff money to go to Russia but couldn't use it to start a business in Nigeria.
Lazy youths

Nigerians have to change their mindset and orientation about picking fast money immediately they land foreign nations. It doesn't always work like that except you intend to activate street mode but you have to be mindful of hazard that associate with street hustle in the western countries.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Who Absconded After Traveling To Russia For World Cup, Cry Out. Photos by justwise(m): 10:13am On Jun 30, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:
Some Nigerians who absconded to other countries after traveling to Russia for the 2018 World Cup tournament, are now calling on the federal government to come to their aid. According to journalist Sapele Oghenek, the Nigerians fled into other countries from Russia in order obtain Schengen visa - with two dying in the process due to the cold weather.

It was reported that the group of guys paid N17,000 for a night just to hide themselves so that they won't be caught by security agents there.

It is said that when one's money finishes, the same foreigners who collected money to protect them from the police, will later expose them to the authorities.

Some Nigerians who can't afford the money per night, are said to be sleeping on the streets and also begging for money for food.

Due to the hardship they have experienced in the past few days, the group of guys who are staying in one room - decided to contact the journalist in order to publish their story so that the government will come to their aid.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/06/nigerians-who-absconded-after-traveling-to-russia-for-world-cup-cry-out-photos.html

Such a useless story and lies.
Re: Nigerians Who Absconded After Traveling To Russia For World Cup, Cry Out. Photos by Tonimordred(m): 10:26am On Jun 30, 2018
adisabarber:

Dem even get money buy siga to smoke grin
whc means dey are big boys
Re: Nigerians Who Absconded After Traveling To Russia For World Cup, Cry Out. Photos by YouareaBITCH(f): 10:30am On Jun 30, 2018
I'm shocked they didn't abscond with the World Cup itself. Nigerians and crimes be like bread and butter

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Who Absconded After Traveling To Russia For World Cup, Cry Out. Photos by KanwuliaExtra: 10:35am On Jun 30, 2018
From SHYTE-HOLE to SHYTE-HOLE! grin
Absconding to Russia of all places? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Who Absconded After Traveling To Russia For World Cup, Cry Out. Photos by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 10:42am On Jun 30, 2018
JasonScoolari:

"If trust dey, water for nor dey fit cook fish"

The color of a white man skin is not a true reflection of his heart...

Lesson learnt; "Never trust a white man."
Erigga
Re: Nigerians Who Absconded After Traveling To Russia For World Cup, Cry Out. Photos by Nobody: 10:44am On Jun 30, 2018
what kinda cut and join lies is this? angry Cold weather in june? in Europe?

This so called nigerian vloggers.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Who Absconded After Traveling To Russia For World Cup, Cry Out. Photos by ACE1010: 10:45am On Jun 30, 2018
hardywaltz:
Lol
Cold kee u there.
U had enuff money to go to Russia but couldn't use it to start a business in Nigeria.
Lazy youths

My brother just nailed it... grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Who Absconded After Traveling To Russia For World Cup, Cry Out. Photos by Nobody: 10:46am On Jun 30, 2018
pyyxxaro:
Bloggers una well done oh

Day never break finish , una won use lie barbecue us sad

Fuel Tanker fall on ur old greasy testes

grin

Abeg no kill me with laugh I beg.
Re: Nigerians Who Absconded After Traveling To Russia For World Cup, Cry Out. Photos by Israelrussel(m): 10:46am On Jun 30, 2018
Very funny... Next time... Get prepared
Re: Nigerians Who Absconded After Traveling To Russia For World Cup, Cry Out. Photos by ACE1010: 10:47am On Jun 30, 2018
YouareaBITCH:
I'm shocked they didn't abscond with the World Cup itself. Nigerians and crimes be like bread and butter

grin grin
Re: Nigerians Who Absconded After Traveling To Russia For World Cup, Cry Out. Photos by JasonScoolari: 10:47am On Jun 30, 2018
4FACEADELEKE:

Erigga
Correct guy. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Who Absconded After Traveling To Russia For World Cup, Cry Out. Photos by dominique(f): 11:14am On Jun 30, 2018
I doubt the authenticity of this story. Russian authorities gave all world cup spectators till 21st July to vacate the country. Meaning Nigerians can still be there without facing any threats from the authorities. Russia, one of the coldest countries in the world is currently warm. I don't know which European country is currently too cold for an hustling Nigerian to handle. Bloggers and fake stories sha
Re: Nigerians Who Absconded After Traveling To Russia For World Cup, Cry Out. Photos by MissRaine69(f): 11:18am On Jun 30, 2018
These Nigerians need to fire themselves! Hardship and cold weather? It’s summer in Europe what manner of ridiculous story is this?
Re: Nigerians Who Absconded After Traveling To Russia For World Cup, Cry Out. Photos by MissRaine69(f): 11:21am On Jun 30, 2018
dominique:
I doubt the authenticity of this story. Russian authorities give all world cup spectators till 21st July to vacate the country. Nigerians can still be there without facing any threats from the authorities. Russia, one of the coldest countries in the world is currently warm. I don't know which European country is currently too cold for an hustling Nigerian to handle. Bloggers and fake stories sha
Tell me about it!
Russia has brilliant summers it is quite hot at the moment so I am rather confused as to how these individuals are experiencing some manner of cold weather!
The OP should learn to do some basic research before posting articles.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Who Absconded After Traveling To Russia For World Cup, Cry Out. Photos by Nobody: 11:23am On Jun 30, 2018
Bossontop:
undecided
Shey una dey crase abii??.....na d same person una dey run from una want make him epp u abii??........enjoy obodo oyibo small fes
[img]https://media1./images/0eb0280c235ce8db339e4f6a159995af/tenor.gif?itemid=9214535[/img]

,,damn funny lol..

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Who Absconded After Traveling To Russia For World Cup, Cry Out. Photos by Nobody: 11:24am On Jun 30, 2018
Bloggers and lies
Re: Nigerians Who Absconded After Traveling To Russia For World Cup, Cry Out. Photos by goaldynboy: 11:30am On Jun 30, 2018
I really doubt this story! But if the story is anything to go by, some of them might have voted the Dullar.d in Aso Rock, now that the country have jaga jaga, they want to leave us behind and run to Europe! They better come back and 'enjoy' Dullardin.ho with us! grin
Re: Nigerians Who Absconded After Traveling To Russia For World Cup, Cry Out. Photos by GrammarCheck: 11:31am On Jun 30, 2018
Skorea:
Absconded to where? This doesn’t add up. They can still stay legally in the country till the end of the tournament.

Cold weather in Europe that can kill in late June ? Hope it’s a new country in Europe and not the Europe I know.
Bloggers ehh : wink smiley

I don't even understand. The world cup is still on na? So how have they absconded?
Re: Nigerians Who Absconded After Traveling To Russia For World Cup, Cry Out. Photos by echepops(m): 11:41am On Jun 30, 2018
pyyxxaro:
Bloggers una well done oh

Day never break finish , una won use lie barbecue us sad

Fuel Tanker fall on ur old greasy testes

LMAOOOOOOOO
Re: Nigerians Who Absconded After Traveling To Russia For World Cup, Cry Out. Photos by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 12:39pm On Jun 30, 2018
You took a decision by yourselves when it backfires, you now solicit for help from the government. Despite government warning all citizens to travel with genuine documents. If I see anyone that blames Buhari for this, God will punish that person.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Who Absconded After Traveling To Russia For World Cup, Cry Out. Photos by imperiouxx(m): 12:51pm On Jun 30, 2018
Killing cold in summer.

May be you're talk about Antarctica.
Re: Nigerians Who Absconded After Traveling To Russia For World Cup, Cry Out. Photos by meobizy(f): 12:59pm On Jun 30, 2018
The only aid the government should provide is flying them back home and forcing them to perform community service until they complete work equivalent to the cost of their flight tickets.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Who Absconded After Traveling To Russia For World Cup, Cry Out. Photos by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jun 30, 2018
hardywaltz:
Lol
Cold kee u there.
Lazy youths
Nor mind them foolish pole why are they now calling on the government for what? If to say they get sense them for seek aslum as they enter the country
Re: Nigerians Who Absconded After Traveling To Russia For World Cup, Cry Out. Photos by cyberhike(m): 2:32pm On Jun 30, 2018
Bossontop:
undecided
Shey una dey crase abii??.....na d same person una dey run from una want make him epp u abii??........enjoy obodo oyibo small fes
[img]https://media1./images/0eb0280c235ce8db339e4f6a159995af/tenor.gif?itemid=9214535[/img]

grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Should I Move To The UK Or Return To Nigeria? / NIGERIANS IN LONDON The Never Told Stories / Traveling To AUSTRIA – My Experience On A Virgin Passport!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.