Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,163 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Reasons Why Nigerian Gamers Should Watch Anime - Gaming (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Reasons Why Nigerian Gamers Should Watch Anime (3520 Views)

Professional Nigerian Gamers / Among Us Nigerian Gamers Discord Server / Xbox Adaptive Controller Could Help Gamers With Disabilities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Gamers Should Watch Anime by SkyCityBay1: 12:37am On Jul 14, 2018
Naruto87:

see learner dey call himself pro for anime. guy I can watch anime for Africa grin
you can watch anime for Africa? that's nice, whatever that means. see learner dey call himself pro for anime? only a naruto fan boy will type this.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Gamers Should Watch Anime by Naruto87(m): 2:50pm On Jul 14, 2018
SkyCityBay1:
you can watch anime for Africa? that's nice, whatever that means. see learner dey call himself pro for anime? only a naruto fan boy will type this.
lol...guy no worry I go send akame come ur place
Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Gamers Should Watch Anime by blingxx(m): 10:48am On Jul 15, 2018
MobileGees:

Guy you funny oooo

who is the child here.... me or you that is still watching cartoon at your age? undecided

so anime is cartoon abi undecided...... you are a typical Nigerian indeed
Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Gamers Should Watch Anime by LucemFerre: 12:26pm On Jul 15, 2018
blingxx:

so anime is cartoon abi undecided...... you are a typical Nigerian indeed

It is cartoon though... Looks like Nigerians are more knowledgeable than you are. Wherever you came from
Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Gamers Should Watch Anime by blingxx(m): 12:34pm On Jul 15, 2018
LucemFerre:

It is cartoon though... Looks like Nigerians are more knowledgeable than you are. Wherever you came from

you have no idea do you... free yourself from society stereotypes, whats wrong with watching anime, we have alot of matured anime's that make sense than our nollywood movies or anything you watch on African magic bbnaija and all those rubbish undecided.... I see nothing wrong with anime, the problem is when you get addicted

it not cartoon, some of them aren't even recommended for kids just like the Simpsons and family guy
Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Gamers Should Watch Anime by Naruto87(m): 5:14pm On Jul 15, 2018
I see nothing wrong in watching anime, or gaming as long as u are an independent worker paying your own bills..sometmes work and even relationships can be a headache. its a means of chilling out for me. so guys. lets argue with fun and not attack each others view..enjoy ur life with peace
Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Gamers Should Watch Anime by LucemFerre: 5:52pm On Jul 15, 2018
blingxx:

you have no idea do you... free yourself from society stereotypes, whats wrong with watching anime, we have alot of matured anime's that make sense than our nollywood movies or anything you watch on African magic bbnaija and all those rubbish undecided.... I see nothing wrong with anime, the problem is when you get addicted

it not cartoon, some of them aren't even recommended for kids just like the Simpsons and family guy

1. I never said cartoon was for kids... Hell, I watched family guy last night and I'm gonna watch it tonight. I have JL, Superman, Batman etc. On my computer

2. I hate BBNaija, I hate the actors, I hate the sponsors, I hate everything relating to it and I can divorce my wife if I catch her watching it sef. I don't watch Naija movies

All I said was Anime IS cartoon (a Japanese-style cartoon) that was all I was pointing to. Stop judging me

It's like you don't even know what cartoon mean. Don't be a bad reputation for the Anime community. I'm already having doubts if this is what it does to people watching it
Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Gamers Should Watch Anime by LucemFerre: 6:02pm On Jul 15, 2018
Naruto87:
I see nothing wrong in watching anime, or gaming as long as u are an independent worker paying your own bills..sometmes work and even relationships can be a headache. its a means of chilling out for me. so guys. lets argue with fun and not attack each others view..enjoy ur life with peace

Nobody is attacking anybody jor... We are trying to understand something ne
+ I'm gonna watch cartoon and play game until I'm old enough not to be able to move again

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Gamers Should Watch Anime by Kaycee7(m): 9:09pm On Jul 15, 2018
LucemFerre:

To an Otaku, calling anime "cartoon" is pure blasphemy. Yeah, we're petty like that.
Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Gamers Should Watch Anime by LucemFerre: 9:39am On Jul 16, 2018
Kaycee7:

To an Otaku, calling anime "cartoon" is pure blasphemy. Yeah, we're petty like that.

Then "otakus" (whatever that means) should learn English language, not change it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pc Pes 2017 Patch And Option File / Ps4 Hacked + 13 Games SOLD / Which Games Are You Stuck On?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.