Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,030 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

What Can The Igbos Learn From The Fulanis? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Can The Igbos Learn From The Fulanis? (675 Views)

6 Killed As Local Vigilantes Avenge Leader Killed By Fulanis In Sokoto. / Yoruba Man Cries About Ill Treatment By The Fulanis At Lagos Sea Port / Fulanis Hold Massive Protest In Paris Against Killing Of Their People. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can The Igbos Learn From The Fulanis? by nwabobo: 12:50pm On Jun 30, 2018
"Mobs in Pandogari, Rafi LGA of Niger state killed 24 year old Chimaije Methodus Emmanuel Ugwuanyi and 3 others,including a woman on Sunday 29 May 2016.They looted, destroyed 25 shops,several houses and burnt down a church.

This kind of savage killings and destruction of businesses happen regularly in many Northern states.
It happens even in Abuja.32 year old Ikechukwu Anigbo was burnt to death in Apo,Abuja, right under the nose of NASS,the FG and all their so-called security agencies on Saturday 12 March 2016 by commercial motorcyclists over a N10 dispute.

Ndubuisi Uzoma was beheaded in his farm at Iddo along Airport Rd,Abuja in December 2016 by suspected herdsmen.There are many more examples like this in 2016 alone.

I can give you 100 other instances across the years when i get to my PC where i saved many of such records.Some of these killings came straight to us because the victims or their relatives belong to either our culutural or traders union.They also send distress calls to us just like the Fulani herdsmen reportedly send distress calls to the Miyetti Allah union.

Should we adopt the Fulani tactics,mobilize our men,lay siege overnight and strike down Pandogari in revenge, killing and burning down anything we see?Should we go over to Iddo or Apo and throw several ogbunigwe there in revenge?

No,we dont do that.We are not Fulani and there is nothing to learn from the Fulani as far as i am concerned.Nothing whatsoever!
We want our own state and local police to protect and police ourselves .THIS IS WHY WE WANT A POLITICALLY RESTRUCTURED NIGERIA!"

Mbe Nwaniga

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10156481822039289&id=647374288

1 Like

Re: What Can The Igbos Learn From The Fulanis? by markfemi1: 12:54pm On Jun 30, 2018
Front page.
Re: What Can The Igbos Learn From The Fulanis? by Kingzra1(m): 1:08pm On Jun 30, 2018
killing ..
Re: What Can The Igbos Learn From The Fulanis? by nwabobo: 1:21pm On Jun 30, 2018
markfemi1:
Front page.

Lalasticlala is in the toilet.
Re: What Can The Igbos Learn From The Fulanis? by MightySparrow: 2:03pm On Jun 30, 2018
Igbos are the smartest people in nigeria. We cannot learn from others. Why? Others should learn from us.

1 Like

Re: What Can The Igbos Learn From The Fulanis? by mangoman00: 2:26pm On Jun 30, 2018
When I was reading through ur write up i was asking myself what's in fulani barbarism that we can learn.We are not sophisticated but we are civilised minds.

3 Likes

Re: What Can The Igbos Learn From The Fulanis? by alhassanyusuf29(m): 2:41pm On Jun 30, 2018
true talk!! we should learn the acts of ritual,prostitution,419,stealing,sacrifice,drug dealing
from inyamuri.flat.head right grin cheesy
MightySparrow:
Igbos are the smartest people in nigeria. We cannot learn from others. Why? Others should learn from us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Can The Igbos Learn From The Fulanis? by Fatherofdragons: 10:20pm On Jun 30, 2018
alhassanyusuf29:
true talk!! we should learn the acts of ritual,prostitution,419,stealing,sacrifice,drug dealing
from inyamuri.flat.head right grin cheesy

but we will not learn the act of smoking lizard and cow sh*t to get high, sniffling urine to reach orgasm, killing ppl because Allah and Mohammed said so, marrying little girls and destroying their reproductive organs,living in the bushes without shame, drinking cough syrup with codeine in other to forget about ur ravaging frustrations,becoming sexually attracted to cows, slamming ur heads 5 times a day so that Allah will give more instructions on how to kill ppl.

NO we will not learn these from Ndi aboki nama.

3 Likes

Re: What Can The Igbos Learn From The Fulanis? by Ojiofor: 10:26pm On Jun 30, 2018
You can only learn how to rear cow from a fulani.
Re: What Can The Igbos Learn From The Fulanis? by OfficialAPCNig: 10:43pm On Jun 30, 2018
mangoman00:
When I was reading through ur write up i was asking myself what's in fulani barbarism that we can learn.We are not sophisticated but we are civilised minds.
Please if you don't know what sophistication means, don't use it again.
Re: What Can The Igbos Learn From The Fulanis? by OfficialAPCNig: 10:50pm On Jun 30, 2018
Fatherofdragons:

but we will not learn the act of smoking lizard and cow sh*t to get high, sniffling urine to reach orgasm, killing ppl because Allah and Mohammed said so, marrying little girls and destroying their reproductive organs,living in the bushes without shame, drinking cough syrup with codeine in other to forget about ur ravaging frustrations,becoming sexually attracted to cows, slamming ur heads 5 times a day so that Allah will give more instructions on how to kill ppl.

NO we will not learn these from Ndi aboki nama.
You forgot to add drinking 10 days old urine to get high, strapping bombs on their body to merit 72 virgins, shouting sai baba on empty stomach, breeding like pigs without plans for the piglets,

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

PDP Set To Open Coalition (CUPP) Secratariat In Abuja Today / Oyedepo Discussed Saraki With Lai Mohammed / APC Releases Date For Primaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.