Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,083 members, 7,821,735 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Saraki Calls For Immediate Removal Of Incompetent Security Chiefs - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Calls For Immediate Removal Of Incompetent Security Chiefs (939 Views)

Labour Party Backs NLC, TUC On Calls For Immediate Removal Of Imo CP / Babangida: Nigeria Sinking In The Hands Of Incompetent Leaders / Security: Enugu Youths Demand Immediate Removal Of Commissioner Of Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saraki Calls For Immediate Removal Of Incompetent Security Chiefs by GistersNG: 7:34pm On Jun 30, 2018
GistMore.com

Senate President, Bukola Saraki, has called on President Buhari to remove the “incapable” security chiefs due to their inability to curb the spate of killings in different parts of the country.

Saraki made the call today June 30th when he paid a sympathy visit to communities affected by a rainstorm in Ilorin, the Kwara State capital.

Speaking during the visit, a visibly angry Saraki said

“This is not something to be politicised. If somebody is not capable and cannot do what he has to do, let others have the opportunity to do it. We have had situations where security officials have told us there is poor coordination. One, A is not talking to B, Be is not talking to A. They don’t attend meetings jointly and things need to be done. Let us forget the issue of party, these are lives of people – and let’s remove politics. It is not about who is the Speaker of the House, who is the President of the Senate. It is about Nigeria.”

Speaking further, Saraki said

As you know, the National Assembly under my leadership, many months back, had seen this danger, called for a security summit, we had addressed the issue of security architecture. We had said that there is definitely a failure of the security architecture of the country. You are all very aware that some service chiefs decided in their own wisdom that there is no need for them to work with the National Assembly to address these issues. There is no society that continues to see the kind of killings here and think that it should be business as usual. It requires drastic action, it requires a collaboration of all agencies and all arms of government for us to be serious.”

GIST BY GISTMORE : http://www.gistmore.com/saraki-calls-immediate-removal-incompetent-security-chiefs

Re: Saraki Calls For Immediate Removal Of Incompetent Security Chiefs by GistersNG: 7:35pm On Jun 30, 2018
shocked
Re: Saraki Calls For Immediate Removal Of Incompetent Security Chiefs by Alphafeezay(m): 7:46pm On Jun 30, 2018
How will I right thinking President keep service chiefs for over 3years without changing them despite these serious problems.

Buhari is more than a failure!!!

1 Like

Re: Saraki Calls For Immediate Removal Of Incompetent Security Chiefs by ashjay001(m): 7:53pm On Jun 30, 2018
Alphafeezay:
How will I right thinking President keep service chiefs for over 3years without changing them despite these serious problems.

Buhari is more than a failure!!!

Unfortunately, I av to agree on that point! Feck PMB, for that!angry

1 Like

Re: Saraki Calls For Immediate Removal Of Incompetent Security Chiefs by Blakjewelry(m): 7:59pm On Jun 30, 2018
for this country? the president got his bolls removed when he went for treatment in the uk
Re: Saraki Calls For Immediate Removal Of Incompetent Security Chiefs by Zimri(m): 8:06pm On Jun 30, 2018
cheesy

It's saddening seeing the way life are being toiled with in Nigeria..
Re: Saraki Calls For Immediate Removal Of Incompetent Security Chiefs by Paperwhite(m): 8:07pm On Jun 30, 2018
Alphafeezay:
How will I right thinking President keep service chiefs for over 3years without changing them despite these serious problems.Buhari is more than a failure!!!
That is how cluelessness & failure are contagious dear.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Calls For Immediate Removal Of Incompetent Security Chiefs by Paperwhite(m): 8:07pm On Jun 30, 2018
The president/presidency cabal,governors, NASS & security agencies in Nigeria are all clueless & incompetent. embarassed
Re: Saraki Calls For Immediate Removal Of Incompetent Security Chiefs by omowolewa: 8:08pm On Jun 30, 2018
He should tell us the competent ones so that we don't purnish the innocent ones
Re: Saraki Calls For Immediate Removal Of Incompetent Security Chiefs by accused(m): 8:53pm On Jun 30, 2018
You all re shouting change the service chiefs,who will rig electiom for pmb ? The service chiefs wil do dat 100% lik mr transmission perfect it in kano, in the last election.so if 9ja burns buba dont care as far as 2019 is concern.all i knw is if buba wins next election wat ever we faceing now is just a childs play.d real monster in him show it self
Re: Saraki Calls For Immediate Removal Of Incompetent Security Chiefs by Omeokachie: 9:04pm On Jun 30, 2018
They are needed for electoral duties, therefore no one is going to sack them.

These ones play politics more than real politicians.
Re: Saraki Calls For Immediate Removal Of Incompetent Security Chiefs by mercenary: 7:45am On Jul 01, 2018
Fulani dominated security chiefs cannot put up an unbiased fight against fulani herdsmen
Re: Saraki Calls For Immediate Removal Of Incompetent Security Chiefs by nnachukz(m): 7:53am On Jul 01, 2018
HERE IS THE BOOK?
Enugu killings, "I will bring perpetrators to book.
Delta killings, "I will bring perpetrators to book.
Kogi killings, "I will bring perpetrators to book.
Ekiti killings, "I will bring perpetrators to book.
Kaduna killings, "I will bring perpetrators to book.
Nasarawa killings, "I will bring perpetrators to book.
Adamawa killings, "I will bring perpetrators to book.
Taraba killings, "I will bring perpetrators to book.
Benue massacre, "I will bring perpetrators to book.
Plateau massacre, "I will bring perpetrators to book.

Which book? Where is the book?"
Please Ask Buhari’s Government what the citizens have done to him to deserve this wickedness.
The other one is still punching calculator as he is not yet satisfied with the number killed so far. He wants to match the total killings in three regimes of PDP in just one regime of APC. Until that is done no one should complain according to him.
Re: Saraki Calls For Immediate Removal Of Incompetent Security Chiefs by nnachukz(m): 7:56am On Jul 01, 2018
I don't believe all of them can just become incompetent at the same time as seen, rather I believe they were specially selected for what is happening now.
Re: Saraki Calls For Immediate Removal Of Incompetent Security Chiefs by magoo10(m): 7:57am On Jul 01, 2018
Buhari called Jonathan incompetent because he couldn't defeat bokoharam .

It is very clear now that buhari and his security chiefs are terrorist and complicit in the killing of defenseless citizens.
Re: Saraki Calls For Immediate Removal Of Incompetent Security Chiefs by RussianKGB: 8:09am On Jul 01, 2018
It should not just stop with their removal, they should be queried and tried for letting killers in the form of fulani herdsmen turn the middle belt to active killing fields..
Re: Saraki Calls For Immediate Removal Of Incompetent Security Chiefs by RevenGeMission: 8:18am On Jul 01, 2018
Dear President Buhari , apparently , other right thinking Nigerians apart from Saraki and LiePobians agree that your service chiefs have expired, Kindly do something about them , vet the new ones , make sure they are the ones who are not sentimental

Also please help us find out who was providing Boko Haram with Armored Tanks and RPG when Jonathan was the President .. we need to know
Re: Saraki Calls For Immediate Removal Of Incompetent Security Chiefs by Crying4NIGERIA(m): 8:23am On Jul 01, 2018
Well Said Mr Senate President, After Hearing This Now, Instead Of Them To Act On It, They Will Bring Up Ur File Of Coruption

(1) (Reply)

CUPP Is Coalition Of Corruption Inc. Corruption United People’s Party–presidency / Benue State Governor Regret Calling Nnamdi Kanu A Small Boy / Fund Raising: Renovation Of President Buhari Daura Chair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.