Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Mods Please Bring Back Yahwehpenis - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mods Please Bring Back Yahwehpenis (2102 Views)

I Used ‘abidoshaker’ To Bring Down Dollar — Prophet Odumeje / Mods Please Remove This Account / "Ideas Bring More Riches Than Tithes, Japan Is A Proof" - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mods Please Bring Back Yahwehpenis by johnw47: 11:02pm On Nov 01, 2018
geoworldedu:
I'm only infatuated to Yahweh's peniis because of the inspiration thst comes out of it.

romans 1:27 In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed shameful acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error.

Rev_20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

1 Like

Re: Mods Please Bring Back Yahwehpenis by geoworldedu: 5:07am On Nov 16, 2018
johnw47:

romans 1:27 In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed shameful acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error.

Rev_20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.
You av said this b4 bikonu!
Re: Mods Please Bring Back Yahwehpenis by johnw47: 5:32am On Nov 16, 2018
geoworldedu:
You av said this b4 bikonu!

the truth bares repeating

1 Like

Re: Mods Please Bring Back Yahwehpenis by geoworldedu: 9:23pm On Nov 21, 2018
johnw47:

the truth bares repeating
okay
Re: Mods Please Bring Back Yahwehpenis by geoworldedu: 11:27pm On Dec 27, 2018
Still on the matter of Yahweh's missing pennis.
Re: Mods Please Bring Back Yahwehpenis by johnw47: 3:56am On Dec 28, 2018
geoworldedu:
Still on the matter of Yahweh's missing pennis.

Still on your fettish for peniis

1 Like

Re: Mods Please Bring Back Yahwehpenis by Nobody: 7:54am On Dec 28, 2018
johnw47:

Still on your fettish for peniis
John, this is why it's not appropriate attending to all dogs backing along your path. This is the social media, you'll see all sort of ridiculers with their ridicules (2Peter 3:3) so as a Christian you need not give any audience to such utterances, if they feel like doing something tangible they should go and meet people in their homes to stop them from worshiping their God. As Christians our duty is to keep preaching and teaching the LOST SHEEP (those who feels the need for guidance) and not these GOATS with rebellious spirits! Ephesians 5:6
Thanks and God bless you!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mods Please Bring Back Yahwehpenis by johnw47: 11:11am On Dec 28, 2018
TATIME:
John, this is why it's not appropriate attending to all dogs backing along your path. This is the social media, you'll see all sort of ridiculers with their ridicules (2Peter 3:3) so as a Christian you need not give any audience to such utterances, if they feel like doing something tangible they should go and meet people in their homes to stop them from worshiping their God. As Christians our duty is to keep preaching and teaching the LOST SHEEP (those who feels the need for guidance) and not these GOATS with rebellious spirits! Ephesians 5:6
Thanks and God bless you!

False jw tatime
If I wanted advice it would not be from a lover of lies
Re: Mods Please Bring Back Yahwehpenis by Nobody: 11:22am On Dec 28, 2018
johnw47:

False jw tatime
If I wanted advice it would not be from a lover of lies
I'm not advising you,i'm just trying to remind you the tenets of TRUE Christianity.
So if you're rejecting me it's OK but try not to reject the instructions from the young man from Nazareth,as you call Him Lord,try to heed His counsel! Matthew 7:6
I'm sure your heart is pure(Luke 6:45) so don't mind me rather mind the words from God's only begotten son.
God bless you!
Re: Mods Please Bring Back Yahwehpenis by johnw47: 12:07pm On Dec 28, 2018
TATIME:
I'm not advising you,i'm just trying to remind you the tenets of TRUE Christianity.
So if you're rejecting me it's OK but try not to reject the instructions from the young man from Nazareth,as you call Him Lord,try to heed His counsel! Matthew 7:6
I'm sure your heart is pure(Luke 6:45) so don't mind me rather mind the words from God's only begotten son.
God bless you!

wolf in sheep's clothing tatime
if i wanted reminding of anything it wouldn't be from a lover of lies
Re: Mods Please Bring Back Yahwehpenis by Nobody: 12:47pm On Dec 28, 2018
johnw47:

wolf in sheep's clothing tatime
if i wanted reminding of anything it wouldn't be from a lover of lies
The Pharisees never wanted Jesus' advice nor His reminders because they feel they know better than Him. But WISDOM is justified by her children. Luke 7:35
Re: Mods Please Bring Back Yahwehpenis by johnw47: 12:58pm On Dec 28, 2018
TATIME:
The Pharisees never wanted Jesus' advice nor His reminders because they feel they know better than Him. But WISDOM is justified by her children. Luke 7:35

false jw tatime
i don't know better than Jesus
but i certainly know better than all liars

Joh_8:44  Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
Re: Mods Please Bring Back Yahwehpenis by Nobody: 1:21pm On Dec 28, 2018
johnw47:

false jw tatime

Joh_8:44  Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

As usual! grin grin grin
Re: Mods Please Bring Back Yahwehpenis by johnw47: 1:24pm On Dec 28, 2018
TATIME:
As usual! grin grin grin

yes as usual the truth:

johnw47:

false jw tatime

Re: Mods Please Bring Back Yahwehpenis by Nobody: 1:59pm On Dec 28, 2018
johnw47:

yes as usual the truth:

Don't bother, face your warrant. Behold the ATHEISTS are waiting for you! grin grin grin
Re: Mods Please Bring Back Yahwehpenis by johnw47: 10:46pm On Dec 28, 2018
TATIME:
Don't bother, face your warrant. Behold the ATHEISTS are waiting for you! grin grin grin

usual tatime garbage post

not much difference between a atheist and a phony jw
Re: Mods Please Bring Back Yahwehpenis by geoworldedu: 1:49pm On Apr 24, 2019
Mods, we need Yahweh's pennis
Re: Mods Please Bring Back Yahwehpenis by geoworldedu: 10:11am On May 07, 2019
Uhm
Re: Mods Please Bring Back Yahwehpenis by geoworldedu: 6:24pm On May 13, 2019
YahwehPeniis, are you also Jehovahpeniis?
Re: Mods Please Bring Back Yahwehpenis by geoworldedu: 3:22pm On May 24, 2019
I'm missing Yahweh's penis.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Day Of Adversity: What Happens When Yours Comes? / Goshen360 And Tbaba. Pharisees Of Different Religions / 14 + 1 Religious Lies....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.