Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,192 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Woman Pulls off Wig, Sells it For N200k Infront of her Husband While Hanging(pi - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Woman Pulls off Wig, Sells it For N200k Infront of her Husband While Hanging(pi (87269 Views)

Woman Shows Dress Her Husband Ordered For Her And What She Got (Photos) / Patek Philippe: World Most Expensive Watch Sells For ₦11.2Billion In Switzerland / How A Woman Almost Lost Her Husband Because Of Her Bald Hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Pulls off Wig, Sells it For N200k Infront of her Husband While Hanging(pi by wolfnigga: 11:23am On Jul 01, 2018

I know she is Igbo
Re: Woman Pulls off Wig, Sells it For N200k Infront of her Husband While Hanging(pi by AkupeMBANO(m): 11:28am On Jul 01, 2018
LaDolceVida:
Who gives 200k on the spot
sister dem dey. you haven't seen someone buy a car on the spot?
Re: Woman Pulls off Wig, Sells it For N200k Infront of her Husband While Hanging(pi by Dearlord(m): 11:30am On Jul 01, 2018
grin
kestolove95:
Horse tail for 200K, how much cum b full horse?

You made a very nice observation cheesy
kestolove95:

You made a very nice observation
Re: Woman Pulls off Wig, Sells it For N200k Infront of her Husband While Hanging(pi by justianoo(m): 11:30am On Jul 01, 2018
kessling:

You have eyes but cannot see You have a brain but what use is it
GOD bless you.Brother can't read

1 Like

Re: Woman Pulls off Wig, Sells it For N200k Infront of her Husband While Hanging(pi by PreciousBro: 11:40am On Jul 01, 2018
XhosaNostra:
Hahaha. Not many people would do that. Some ladies are hiding what could only pass as madman's hair under their wigs.

Personally I wouldn't buy hair that someone else has used. It's kind of unsanitary. Big ups to her though for not missing out on an opportunity when it presented itself.
Are you PunkyVStar or whatever her moniker is...?

The South African 'I don't-give-A-sh!t' Diva. smiley
Re: Woman Pulls off Wig, Sells it For N200k Infront of her Husband While Hanging(pi by XhosaNostra(f): 11:43am On Jul 01, 2018
PreciousBro:

Are you PunkyVStar or whatever her moniker is...?

The South African 'I don't-give-A-sh!t' Diva. smiley

Depends on who is asking tongue
Re: Woman Pulls off Wig, Sells it For N200k Infront of her Husband While Hanging(pi by PreciousBro: 11:48am On Jul 01, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Depends on who is asking tongue

Tell her it's her Libra boo from astronaut. tongue
Re: Woman Pulls off Wig, Sells it For N200k Infront of her Husband While Hanging(pi by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:49am On Jul 01, 2018
austyn0:
Is the lady Uyailncomparabl??

shocked
Even if I have the whole money in the world, I'll never purchase something as expensive as that. I'm too stingy to buy that.
Re: Woman Pulls off Wig, Sells it For N200k Infront of her Husband While Hanging(pi by madgoat(m): 11:53am On Jul 01, 2018
The wife is damn ugly without the wig cry
Re: Woman Pulls off Wig, Sells it For N200k Infront of her Husband While Hanging(pi by Reference(m): 11:55am On Jul 01, 2018
Their contribution to the development of Nigeria....
Re: Woman Pulls off Wig, Sells it For N200k Infront of her Husband While Hanging(pi by queenfav(f): 12:04pm On Jul 01, 2018
sauceEEP:
That must be queenzhair outlet.... But wait o! Ordinary wig for 200k? Queenfav come and explain...
While she is buying used hair off someone's head, a smart lady is buying all this for 350k to resell and make money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Pulls off Wig, Sells it For N200k Infront of her Husband While Hanging(pi by XhosaNostra(f): 12:09pm On Jul 01, 2018
PreciousBro:

Tell her it's her Libra boo from astronaut. tongue

Hmmmm...does my boo have a name?

Re: Woman Pulls off Wig, Sells it For N200k Infront of her Husband While Hanging(pi by PassingShot(m): 12:14pm On Jul 01, 2018
kestolove95:

grin grin grin grin
Re: Woman Pulls off Wig, Sells it For N200k Infront of her Husband While Hanging(pi by Dicksonpal: 12:19pm On Jul 01, 2018
Hoe lo sho
Re: Woman Pulls off Wig, Sells it For N200k Infront of her Husband While Hanging(pi by thaprofit88: 12:30pm On Jul 01, 2018
Bhelamblog:
These are Serious Business Couple, A man has just revealed how his dear wife pulled off her wig and sold it infront in The Middle of the Road, after someone asked for it..
According to him, the wife sells the Wig, so it wasn't so hard to sell the one she was wearing, They sold it for N200k.

But Irrespective, How Would You feel If your wife do this?

See Aftermath of the whole saga below!

Gossip From Ebiwali---
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/07/woman-pulls-off-her-wig-sells-it-for.html

Some people on this platform just talk too carelessly. Wasn't ur 200k neither was it ur wig yet u are busy analysing.
Too much analysis on little humurous issues like this lead's to paralysis angry tongue kiss
Re: Woman Pulls off Wig, Sells it For N200k Infront of her Husband While Hanging(pi by Almunjid(m): 12:35pm On Jul 01, 2018
harmbhrosz:
Otondo.....she sells hair, that's the business she does and that's her shop
Hmm, OK Mr know all. For r to remove r own wig and sell means say she desperately need Cash.
Who u dey call otondo?

Re: Woman Pulls off Wig, Sells it For N200k Infront of her Husband While Hanging(pi by showafrica(m): 12:48pm On Jul 01, 2018
Amarabae:
Business sense

My Igbo woman, I like this kind babe sha... Everybody just have to be flexible. A Nigerian slay queen will now say ' are you trying to insult me?' one Naira she no get ooo. Another slay mama would say, ' no ma'am am not selling it only to come dey worry guy man money for this and that... and my hair is old.

1 Like

Re: Woman Pulls off Wig, Sells it For N200k Infront of her Husband While Hanging(pi by Almunjid(m): 12:48pm On Jul 01, 2018
sassysure:

No,she is not broke. It's called being biz smart.
Anybody into fashion biz is guilty of that. During the time I was into jewerlies and accessories, I sell the ones on my body more
I think people believe that the ones u use are more original. By the way
U wouldn't want to know the guy's background.
I see. It's called biz smart according to u.
Re: Woman Pulls off Wig, Sells it For N200k Infront of her Husband While Hanging(pi by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jul 01, 2018
LaDolceVida:
what happens to mobile transfer.
Re: Woman Pulls off Wig, Sells it For N200k Infront of her Husband While Hanging(pi by donbenie(m): 12:53pm On Jul 01, 2018
NyenwePHC:
angry
Wife dressing like an olosho wearing an ankle chain without a ring in her ring-finger, is that one a wife?
The husband is obviously cool with that,so don't go and be splitting hairs over it..

1 Like

Re: Woman Pulls off Wig, Sells it For N200k Infront of her Husband While Hanging(pi by delman88(m): 12:57pm On Jul 01, 2018
Eco99:

An he came to shamelessly share d story on social media

Anumpama

So your wife is a living Mannequin

One day som1 will compliment her bumbum
And she will sell it too
And go to the shop to get another one..

All this big body small brain people sef
Kai

#Eco99#

you that have big brain, how much as it fetched you?

stop hating...
Re: Woman Pulls off Wig, Sells it For N200k Infront of her Husband While Hanging(pi by showafrica(m): 12:58pm On Jul 01, 2018
maxnedu11:

Hah 80 bags be that.
The woman is feeling like a business tycoon if only she knows how much risk she puts herself by selling her personal property most importantly one that covers her head. The world is evil don't allow money cloud your judgement.

It's only in Africa that juju is effective, juju no dey work in Parri
Re: Woman Pulls off Wig, Sells it For N200k Infront of her Husband While Hanging(pi by donbenie(m): 12:59pm On Jul 01, 2018
Almunjid:

Hmm, OK Mr know all. For r to remove r own wig and sell means say she desperately need Cash.
Who u dey call otondo?
There's absolutely nothing wrong with her removing a wig and selling it and it gets zero to do with being desperately out of cash..
She's a wig SELLER,a walking advert for her products..that there is what being street smart is all about,seeing an opportunity and grabbing it,she might have gotten it for 50k and is presented with an opportunity to get 200k for it..#STREETCREDIBILITY
Re: Woman Pulls off Wig, Sells it For N200k Infront of her Husband While Hanging(pi by Eziokwugbaoto: 1:01pm On Jul 01, 2018
She will soon sell her brain to buy a new one
Re: Woman Pulls off Wig, Sells it For N200k Infront of her Husband While Hanging(pi by ajiolaoluwa(m): 1:06pm On Jul 01, 2018
We have all our info sessions about immigrating to Canada here:
Express Entry requirements- https:///vqSbdZcix6
I am eligible to immigrate,what's next? - https:///symY62XgNN
Cost of immigrating to Canada - https:///SjkHLAAa67
Study in Canada - https:///YBQMLbAr9b https:///6A3tdNljIr
Re: Woman Pulls off Wig, Sells it For N200k Infront of her Husband While Hanging(pi by Inanslove(m): 1:09pm On Jul 01, 2018
And she sold it because she's got a whole lot of 'em..........aiit,She'll soon sell u and get another man Loool
Re: Woman Pulls off Wig, Sells it For N200k Infront of her Husband While Hanging(pi by Offpoint: 1:12pm On Jul 01, 2018
kestolove95:
lol, sense will not kill yougrin
Re: Woman Pulls off Wig, Sells it For N200k Infront of her Husband While Hanging(pi by emelda86(f): 1:13pm On Jul 01, 2018
Nairaland mods una don tire block me for all I care who dey loose....

Ndi iberibe ofe n'manu
Re: Woman Pulls off Wig, Sells it For N200k Infront of her Husband While Hanging(pi by Gracesofar(m): 1:25pm On Jul 01, 2018
My dream woman, a business deal can happen anywhere.

I love dz
Re: Woman Pulls off Wig, Sells it For N200k Infront of her Husband While Hanging(pi by GospelGTP(m): 1:43pm On Jul 01, 2018
good business sense.. nice one
Re: Woman Pulls off Wig, Sells it For N200k Infront of her Husband While Hanging(pi by HARDDON: 1:43pm On Jul 01, 2018
LaDolceVida:

Huh? With a lil short code, 10mill can be paid on da spot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Guy Reacts To Calvin Klein Boxers Of N22,000 He Saw At A Supermaket (Photo) / Lady With High-slit Dress Causes Stir At Event As She Struggles To Cover Herself / Woman Rocks Bra And Bum Short: Is This Fashion Or Madness?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.