Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Victoria Beckham Displays Her 14 Engagement Rings Worth ₦4.2Billion(Photos) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Victoria Beckham Displays Her 14 Engagement Rings Worth ₦4.2Billion(Photos) (65121 Views)

Old And New Houses Of Messi, Ronaldo, Ibrahimovic, Beckham / Odell Beckham Jr Checks Out Cristiano Ronaldo's N972m Customized Bugatti Chiron / "I Regret Spending N9.6m To Look Like David Beckham" – Fan Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Victoria Beckham Displays Her 14 Engagement Rings Worth ₦4.2Billion(Photos) by Explorers(m): 7:29am On Jul 01, 2018
The singer-turned-designer has updated hers an astonishing 14 times since footballer husband David first proposed with a £65,000 marquise-cut diamond in 1998.

Last week Victoria, 44, was seen at Paris Fashion Week with yet another ring: a £120,000 square-cut yellow diamond set on a platinum pave band.It appeared just weeks after the couple were forced to deny rumours of a divorce, which were described by their representatives as ‘laughable and embarrassing’.

The latest addition brings the combined value of the collection to around £8.9 million, according to Tim Belson of Hatton Garden’s Prestige Valuations.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5905001/amp/Victoria-Posh-Beckham-shows-4-engagement-rings-David-Beckham.html

8 Likes

Re: Victoria Beckham Displays Her 14 Engagement Rings Worth ₦4.2Billion(Photos) by Explorers(m): 7:31am On Jul 01, 2018
One 17ct Chopard diamond sported by the former Spice Girl in 2008 has been valued at £2 million alone.

Another set David back £700,000 a pink-champagne diamond halo ring to celebrate Victoria’s 30th birthday in 2004.

This refined square-cut diamond in platinum, believed to be worth £110,000, was first spotted on the red carpet at Cannes Film Festival in 2016.

4 Likes

Re: Victoria Beckham Displays Her 14 Engagement Rings Worth ₦4.2Billion(Photos) by quinSonia(f): 7:35am On Jul 01, 2018
which Nigerian man go give him wife ring of 2 Million poundsgrin

sisters have you seen cause me I have not seen it oh

modified; see them quoting megrin

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victoria Beckham Displays Her 14 Engagement Rings Worth ₦4.2Billion(Photos) by Kastonkastroll(m): 7:36am On Jul 01, 2018
And the ring � couldn't stop ✋ beckcham from _fvcking the primary school � teacher of their daughter.

Who diamond � ring eppp? undecided

And btw, A happy � new month to;

Shekau
Al-birnawi
Donald trump
Putin

And not forgetting my best friend: Kim-jung-un. Happy new month mate ❤

144 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Victoria Beckham Displays Her 14 Engagement Rings Worth ₦4.2Billion(Photos) by LaDolceVida(f): 7:36am On Jul 01, 2018
So the same person proposed fourteen times

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Victoria Beckham Displays Her 14 Engagement Rings Worth ₦4.2Billion(Photos) by Kastonkastroll(m): 7:41am On Jul 01, 2018
quinSonia:

Which Nigerian woman � go give her husband even a Samsung S5 phone �. ?

Brothers have you seen anyone, cause am yet to see one undecided

340 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Victoria Beckham Displays Her 14 Engagement Rings Worth ₦4.2Billion(Photos) by Tolexander: 7:42am On Jul 01, 2018
quinSonia:

Which Nigerian woman deserves being given a £2million wedding ring by his husband?

218 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Victoria Beckham Displays Her 14 Engagement Rings Worth ₦4.2Billion(Photos) by sisisioge: 7:44am On Jul 01, 2018
Groovy! I love all of them! Diamonds are a girl's best friend grin Most importantly, I love that they both grew together kiss

4 Likes

Re: Victoria Beckham Displays Her 14 Engagement Rings Worth ₦4.2Billion(Photos) by Nobody: 7:44am On Jul 01, 2018
She so lucky. Good thing she made the move first.

1 Like

Re: Victoria Beckham Displays Her 14 Engagement Rings Worth ₦4.2Billion(Photos) by Explorers(m): 7:46am On Jul 01, 2018
quinSonia:

U mean ₦2m?

Because the £2million you typed is around ₦700m o. angry

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Victoria Beckham Displays Her 14 Engagement Rings Worth ₦4.2Billion(Photos) by Explorers(m): 7:50am On Jul 01, 2018
Tolexander:
Which Nigerian woman deserves been given a £2million wedding ring by his husband?

Even if she worth it, name two men in Nigeria that can give a woman ₦700million diamond ring.

72 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Victoria Beckham Displays Her 14 Engagement Rings Worth ₦4.2Billion(Photos) by Tolexander: 7:53am On Jul 01, 2018
Explorers:

Even if she worth it, name two men in Nigeria that can give a woman ₦700million diamond ring.
Ring giving to woman is not african!

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victoria Beckham Displays Her 14 Engagement Rings Worth ₦4.2Billion(Photos) by Explorers(m): 7:55am On Jul 01, 2018
sisisioge:
Groovy! I love all of them! Diamonds are a girl's best friend grin
kiss

I know u will love all.

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Victoria Beckham Displays Her 14 Engagement Rings Worth ₦4.2Billion(Photos) by Kooldon(f): 7:56am On Jul 01, 2018
With their money and fame yet they are still engaged.... But here, you will be trying to raised 1k for months and slay queens will say marry me now.

8 Likes

Re: Victoria Beckham Displays Her 14 Engagement Rings Worth ₦4.2Billion(Photos) by Nobody: 7:56am On Jul 01, 2018
Explorers:

what if Davido? Lol dude wey get 30 billion for akant.

3 Likes

Re: Victoria Beckham Displays Her 14 Engagement Rings Worth ₦4.2Billion(Photos) by Nobody: 8:00am On Jul 01, 2018
quinSonia:

Can you hear yourself? They both have money, I'm sure she can afford it by herself.
Re: Victoria Beckham Displays Her 14 Engagement Rings Worth ₦4.2Billion(Photos) by Nobody: 8:01am On Jul 01, 2018
sisisioge:
Groovy! I love all of them! Diamonds are a girl's best friend grin Most importantly, I love that they both grew together kiss

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Victoria Beckham Displays Her 14 Engagement Rings Worth ₦4.2Billion(Photos) by madridguy(m): 8:05am On Jul 01, 2018
David Beckham my role model.

1 Like

Re: Victoria Beckham Displays Her 14 Engagement Rings Worth ₦4.2Billion(Photos) by sisisioge: 8:06am On Jul 01, 2018
cruchenutii:

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Baby...ask me with the emerald diamond there and see if I won't jump to say my YES! grin grin grin I will love forever niyen ke grin To add toppings, gift me different colours for every year we are together... Baby, I will be that wife that totally listen to you tongue
Re: Victoria Beckham Displays Her 14 Engagement Rings Worth ₦4.2Billion(Photos) by Nobody: 8:10am On Jul 01, 2018
sisisioge:

Baby...ask me with the emerald diamond there and see if I won't jump to say my YES! grin grin grin I will love forever niyen ke grin To add toppings, gift me different colours for every year we are together... Baby, I will be that wife that totally listen to you tongue

lol, So It's diamonds that will win your heart, and you didn't tell me since? Hmmmmmmmm. What took you so long embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

11 Likes

Re: Victoria Beckham Displays Her 14 Engagement Rings Worth ₦4.2Billion(Photos) by Nobody: 8:16am On Jul 01, 2018
with all this rings? how comes? as in ehn, he propose weekly, monthly or yearly abi he bring all at the sane time

1 Like

Re: Victoria Beckham Displays Her 14 Engagement Rings Worth ₦4.2Billion(Photos) by Explorers(m): 8:18am On Jul 01, 2018
stupidity:
what if Davido? Lol dude wey get 30 billion for akant.

The guy rich no doubt, but that 30Billion............

11 Likes

Re: Victoria Beckham Displays Her 14 Engagement Rings Worth ₦4.2Billion(Photos) by austyn0(m): 8:20am On Jul 01, 2018
To think na Aba made ring ah de reason buy propose....Make I just hide my face.

18 Likes

Re: Victoria Beckham Displays Her 14 Engagement Rings Worth ₦4.2Billion(Photos) by ruggedboy01: 8:22am On Jul 01, 2018
Hope she'll return the ring when the marriage crash undecided undecided
Re: Victoria Beckham Displays Her 14 Engagement Rings Worth ₦4.2Billion(Photos) by sisisioge: 8:27am On Jul 01, 2018
cruchenutii:

lol, at the time of proposal, how will you know it's real diamonds? Will you say Yes & later now reject me after verifying it?

Imagine! You don't even trust yourself to come with the real thing...men and fake love tongue
Re: Victoria Beckham Displays Her 14 Engagement Rings Worth ₦4.2Billion(Photos) by quinSonia(f): 8:28am On Jul 01, 2018
cruchenutii:

Can you hear yourself? They both have money, I'm sure she can afford it by herself.

and so? but David was the one that gave all of them to her

2 Likes

Re: Victoria Beckham Displays Her 14 Engagement Rings Worth ₦4.2Billion(Photos) by quinSonia(f): 8:29am On Jul 01, 2018
Explorers:

U mean ₦2m?
Because the £2million you typed is around ₦700m o. angry

abeg if you no get money hide your facegrin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victoria Beckham Displays Her 14 Engagement Rings Worth ₦4.2Billion(Photos) by Nobody: 8:29am On Jul 01, 2018
sisisioge:

Imagine! You don't even trust yourself to come with the real thing...men and fake love tongue

lol, I have changed my text o. Let me go & withdraw my life savings from First Bank that I have been saving for 15 years & get you a Diamond. They thats all abi ?
Re: Victoria Beckham Displays Her 14 Engagement Rings Worth ₦4.2Billion(Photos) by sisisioge: 8:30am On Jul 01, 2018
cruchenutii:

lol, I have changed my text o. Let me go & withdraw my life savings from First Bank that I have been saving for 15 years & get you a Diamond. They thats all abi ?

grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Victoria Beckham Displays Her 14 Engagement Rings Worth ₦4.2Billion(Photos) by cezarman(m): 8:30am On Jul 01, 2018
Good thing most Nigerian women won't know if the diamond is fake or notsmiley
Re: Victoria Beckham Displays Her 14 Engagement Rings Worth ₦4.2Billion(Photos) by quinSonia(f): 8:30am On Jul 01, 2018
Kastonkastroll:
And the ring � couldn't stop ✋ beckcham from _fvcking the primary school � teacher of their daughter.

Who diamond � ring eppp? undecided

And btw, A happy � new month to;

Shekau
Al-birnawi
Donald trump
Putin

And not forgetting my best friend: Kim-jung-un. Happy new month mate ❤

who told you Beckham cheated on her? cause me I did not hear that news

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victoria Beckham Displays Her 14 Engagement Rings Worth ₦4.2Billion(Photos) by Kastonkastroll(m): 8:34am On Jul 01, 2018
quinSonia:

who told you Beckham cheated on her? cause me I did not hear that news
How will you hear the news when you reside in ajegunle

15 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bonfrere Jo: Westerhof Sold Nigeria's Game Against Italy At USA 94 / Cristiano Ronaldo's Multi-Million Five-star Hotel (Photos) / Super Eagles’ 2018 Attire Nominated Among World All-time Iconic Football Shirts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.