Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,353 members, 7,853,554 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:05 PM

I Am Going To Leave INEC With My Reputation As Academic - Yakubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Going To Leave INEC With My Reputation As Academic - Yakubu (707 Views)

Osun 2022: "We'll Assist INEC With Our Neutrality" - Ooni Assures INEC Chairman / Akpabio Plans To Inflitrate INEC With Fake Electoral Materials - Breaking Post / Nigerians Mock INEC With #Inconclusive On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Going To Leave INEC With My Reputation As Academic - Yakubu by malagu: 8:52am On Jul 01, 2018
If there is anything I am going to leave INEC with is my reputation as academic - Yakubu https://thenewsroom.ng/articles?id=2306

Re: I Am Going To Leave INEC With My Reputation As Academic - Yakubu by madridguy(m): 8:53am On Jul 01, 2018
Just deliver 2019 for Buhari before you go.
Re: I Am Going To Leave INEC With My Reputation As Academic - Yakubu by aribisala0(m): 9:03am On Jul 01, 2018
Just to marry wife

400 bags of cement
4 truckloads of granite
8 truckloads of Sharp sand
Kolanut Plenty
Palm oil 50litre keg 100 kegs
20 50kg bags of rice
Corn Flakes 100 boxes (imported one)
3 Native cows
100 Native chickens

I think it is better to marry from Ghana
Re: I Am Going To Leave INEC With My Reputation As Academic - Yakubu by johnmartus(m): 9:05am On Jul 01, 2018
cheesy grin you take that word from my mouth.
madridguy:
Just deliver 2019 for Buhari before you go.
Re: I Am Going To Leave INEC With My Reputation As Academic - Yakubu by johnmartus(m): 9:05am On Jul 01, 2018
grin I guess IBO girl.
aribisala0:
Just to marry wife

400 bags of cement
4 truckloads of granite
8 truckloads of Sharp sand
Kolanut Plenty
Palm oil 50litre keg 100 kegs
20 50kg bags of rice
Corn Flakes 100 boxes (imported one)
3 Native cows
100 Native chickens

I think it is better to marry from Ghana
Re: I Am Going To Leave INEC With My Reputation As Academic - Yakubu by aribisala0(m): 9:06am On Jul 01, 2018
johnmartus:
grin I guess IBO girl.
She is Ebola
Re: I Am Going To Leave INEC With My Reputation As Academic - Yakubu by johnmartus(m): 9:10am On Jul 01, 2018
cheesy but note that once you deliver those item's she is your forever. You can kill her or use her for money ritual. Nobody will ask you. grin
aribisala0:
She is Ebola
Re: I Am Going To Leave INEC With My Reputation As Academic - Yakubu by aribisala0(m): 9:12am On Jul 01, 2018
johnmartus:
cheesy but note that once you deliver those item's she is your forever. You can kill her or use her for money ritual. Nobody will ask you. grin
Many of them have bad luck they are not useful for money ritual

They are oloriburuku somebodies
Re: I Am Going To Leave INEC With My Reputation As Academic - Yakubu by johnmartus(m): 9:15am On Jul 01, 2018
cheesy she can be your slave forever pelu ise asekara.
aribisala0:
Many of them have bad luck they are not useful for money ritual

They are oloriburuku somebodies
Re: I Am Going To Leave INEC With My Reputation As Academic - Yakubu by CodeTemplar: 9:17am On Jul 01, 2018
Ok. . .
Re: I Am Going To Leave INEC With My Reputation As Academic - Yakubu by aribisala0(m): 9:18am On Jul 01, 2018
johnmartus:
cheesy she can be your slave forever pelu ise asekara.

Ok can you send me 100 bags of cement?
Re: I Am Going To Leave INEC With My Reputation As Academic - Yakubu by johnmartus(m): 9:30am On Jul 01, 2018
cheesy kindly write dangote.
aribisala0:

Ok can you send me 100 bags of cement?
Re: I Am Going To Leave INEC With My Reputation As Academic - Yakubu by Masterppower: 12:12pm On Jul 01, 2018
johnmartus:
grin I guess IBO girl.
No. He means Oruba girls
Re: I Am Going To Leave INEC With My Reputation As Academic - Yakubu by SolutionMee: 12:45pm On Jul 01, 2018
Abeg just hep us to reelect Buhari by all means
I don't even want to know
Re: I Am Going To Leave INEC With My Reputation As Academic - Yakubu by uwa1(m): 12:59pm On Jul 01, 2018
You better leave with a reputation of being a man of integrity...

(1) (Reply)

Osun Has No Land To Give FG For Ranching – Gov. Aregbesola / FULL VIDEO: ‘bring Back Fayose!’ Ngige Campaigned For Fayose At APC Mega Rally / Ugwuanyi Donates Security Vehicles To Nigerian Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.