Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,210 members, 7,829,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

How Nigerian Churches Are Taking Advantage Of Technology To Make Global Impact - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Nigerian Churches Are Taking Advantage Of Technology To Make Global Impact (41700 Views)

Dangerous Attitudes Amongst Nigerian Churches In The Diaspora / Chris Oyakhilome: Churches Are Not Places Of Infection But Places Of Blessings / Daddy Freeze: "Speaking In Tongues In Nigerian Churches Is Fake” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Nigerian Churches Are Taking Advantage Of Technology To Make Global Impact by wink2015(m): 1:31pm On Jul 01, 2018
Nice
Re: How Nigerian Churches Are Taking Advantage Of Technology To Make Global Impact by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jul 01, 2018
yeyerolling:
For churches using PoS . it meas point of sale. What are they selling
Hope
Re: How Nigerian Churches Are Taking Advantage Of Technology To Make Global Impact by Baobab4loan(m): 1:54pm On Jul 01, 2018
We give Loans to business, supermarket, minimart, production manufacturing company and the likes within Ajah environs kindly check my signature for my contact
Re: How Nigerian Churches Are Taking Advantage Of Technology To Make Global Impact by vioment: 2:32pm On Jul 01, 2018
Pastoral growth or Islamic agendas is not an overall growth or improvement.
Re: How Nigerian Churches Are Taking Advantage Of Technology To Make Global Impact by Afec1000givers: 2:34pm On Jul 01, 2018
TissuePaper:
T.B Joshua is also a criminal
what tb joshua is doing is constitutional and the enviroment accept it. Start something today and stop crying over other people vision.
Re: How Nigerian Churches Are Taking Advantage Of Technology To Make Global Impact by els0nm0rali(m): 2:36pm On Jul 01, 2018
yeyerolling:
For churches using PoS . it meas point of sale. What are they selling

They are selling miracles/magic.
Re: How Nigerian Churches Are Taking Advantage Of Technology To Make Global Impact by Laeroy(f): 3:35pm On Jul 01, 2018
iLegendd:
I didn't read, but I noticed you used rich and catchy graphics. You'll go far in your techblog niche. Luckily, you're related to one of the moderators, so you'll always make front page with 90% of your posts just like Importexpert.

I'm sure that same importerexporter is black Panther...
Re: How Nigerian Churches Are Taking Advantage Of Technology To Make Global Impact by farem: 3:56pm On Jul 01, 2018
I am sorry o, what really are the mosques doing in Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: How Nigerian Churches Are Taking Advantage Of Technology To Make Global Impact by importexpert(m): 5:05pm On Jul 01, 2018
iLegendd:
I didn't read, but I noticed you used rich and catchy graphics. You'll go far in your techblog niche. Luckily, you're related to one of the moderators, so you'll always make front page with 90% of your posts just like Importexpert.

bro i have seen your works. they are great. the sky is surely your starting point. i wish you greater heights bro.
Re: How Nigerian Churches Are Taking Advantage Of Technology To Make Global Impact by Iamgodwin: 6:20pm On Jul 01, 2018
Alright
Re: How Nigerian Churches Are Taking Advantage Of Technology To Make Global Impact by aalangel(f): 12:47am On Jul 02, 2018
TechCapon:
nice. I'll love to get real time updates from you. How can I get this? By the way, the loveworld India is on christ embassy Wikipedia page. If there's really a mistake then it's from there I got the info.

Don't mind them. Christ Embassy didn't provide that information.
Re: How Nigerian Churches Are Taking Advantage Of Technology To Make Global Impact by aalangel(f): 12:50am On Jul 02, 2018
TechCapon:
nice. I'll love to get real time updates from you. How can I get this? By the way, the loveworld India is on christ embassy Wikipedia page. If there's really a mistake then it's from there I got the info.

For updates, follow the Superuser account of any of the Networks on Kingschat app. Hope you have it.
Re: How Nigerian Churches Are Taking Advantage Of Technology To Make Global Impact by TechCapon(m): 6:24am On Jul 02, 2018
aalangel:

For updates, follow the Superuser account of any of the Networks on Kingschat app. Hope you have it.
not yet. But I will
Re: How Nigerian Churches Are Taking Advantage Of Technology To Make Global Impact by TechCapon(m): 6:26am On Jul 02, 2018
aalangel:

Don't mind them. Christ Embassy didn't provide that information.
lol. Last night's communion service was great I must say. Month of laughter indeed cheesy
Re: How Nigerian Churches Are Taking Advantage Of Technology To Make Global Impact by aalangel(f): 7:37pm On Jul 02, 2018
TechCapon:
lol. Last night's communion service was great I must say. Month of laughter indeed cheesy

Laughter all the way!!
Re: How Nigerian Churches Are Taking Advantage Of Technology To Make Global Impact by TechCapon(m): 9:58pm On Jul 02, 2018
aalangel:

Laughter all the way!!
grin grin
Re: How Nigerian Churches Are Taking Advantage Of Technology To Make Global Impact by Amujale(m): 6:28pm On Jan 19, 2020
Christianity an Islam are both aftermaths of foreign aggressive invasions.

That is to say, Christianity does not favour Africa.

Islam does not favour Africa.

Christianity and Islam are never to be taken seriously, they are the mere after math of an aggressive occupation.

Christianity is a false concept that was manufactured by the Romans in the fourth century.
Re: How Nigerian Churches Are Taking Advantage Of Technology To Make Global Impact by ApostlePollyn99: 11:23am On Apr 13, 2020
Most people, (sadly even some Christians) believe that technology is totally evil, but they're very wrong.
All wisdom and power in heaven and on earth belongs to the Almighty God. He's the one that grants the men of this world (both Christians and non-Christians) the wisdom in eventing or creating whatever they do in science and technology today.
Some may bring up the invention with an ulterior motive, a motive that's is against God's will for mankind, but trust God, He'll always turn it for the good of His Church on earth. It'll then be beneficial to the Church and the gospel of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.

As long as the Church remains on earth, NO EVIL can prevail over her. The eyes of her Lord watches over her.
It doesn't matter what man does, the counsel of God, only that shall stand on earth! (Psalm 33:11)

I'm Apostle Pollyn.
(Lead Pastor, WORD IMPART MISSION)
Stay blessed.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Did Jesus And The Apostles Paid Tithe? / When You Can't Stop Having Causal Sex / Father Christmas Keeping Social Distance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.