Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Inside Abakaliki Street Awka, Renamed Club Zone, That's Causing Uproar - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Inside Abakaliki Street Awka, Renamed Club Zone, That's Causing Uproar (77510 Views)

Lagos Staff Bus Driver Arrested For Causing Lagos Train/Bus Accident / Pictures Of Muhammed Buhari International Airport, Abakaliki, Ebonyi State / Arik Air To Be Renamed Nigeria Eagle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside Abakaliki Street Awka, Renamed Club Zone, That's Causing Uproar by Funnystatus(m): 4:39pm On Jul 01, 2018
Postanalyser:

Lol...nollywood is an igbo-dominated industry ,and as such 90% of movies it produces are about igbo tradition. How many nollywood movies have you seen a family without a son a happy one? The level of stewpidity ypu guys exhibit is the reason for the "sophisticated mor.on" tag you guys carry around. For ypur information, we value both genders, unlike your tribe that only uses their women as sex machines, however, God punishes you people by making your women ugly,so that the sex will be a horrible one.
can you justify the incidence of increasing baby factory and child trafficking dominating your place. Is that part of valuing too, am not even surprised values to you guys starts and end in money nothing more nothing less.
Re: Inside Abakaliki Street Awka, Renamed Club Zone, That's Causing Uproar by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jul 01, 2018
Postanalyser:

Lol...nollywood is an igbo-dominated industry ,and as such 90% of movies it produces are about igbo tradition. How many nollywood movies have you seen a family without a son a happy one? The level of stewpidity ypu guys exhibit is the reason for the "sophisticated mor.on" tag you guys carry around. For ypur information, we value both genders, unlike your tribe that only uses their women as sex machines, however, God punishes you people by making your women ugly,so that the sex will be a horrible one.
Hehehehehehehehe. Even the hausas have their own movie industry. Are you just trying to be stupid or what? Every africa country that have more than two or three tribes have more than two movie industry. You lots never give reasonable points.
Re: Inside Abakaliki Street Awka, Renamed Club Zone, That's Causing Uproar by Ategberoson(m): 4:40pm On Jul 01, 2018
Kaetoh:
No brown roofs, no inherited developments. If it was Afonja land you'll be seeing 1970 cars inherited from there fore fathers. 404 pickups, Toyota crown, racer daewoo, 504 wagons, 505 ��

then why are your people running to Southwest? is it not when Yoruba started visiting east they start the ritual stuff in Yoruba land?

not all region would be developed thru drugs, ritual and illicit business. get that to your dumb skull

1 Like

Re: Inside Abakaliki Street Awka, Renamed Club Zone, That's Causing Uproar by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jul 01, 2018
Funnystatus:
can you justify the incidence of increasing baby factory and child trafficking dominating your place. Is that part of valuing too, am not even surprised values to you guys starts and end in money nothing more nothing less.
hehehehehehehehehehehe. Once money is involved. Reason their fathers have to use their daughters as poverty alleviation.
Re: Inside Abakaliki Street Awka, Renamed Club Zone, That's Causing Uproar by Postanalyser: 4:40pm On Jul 01, 2018
Luxuryconsult:
hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe. Wonders shall never end. This one even have the guts to call a market in yoruba land a igbo market. I cannor laugh. And i know many Ngozis they brought from village that worked as house help for familys and friends.
The shame is on you...after we have built main market to the largest market in west Africa (if not Africa) we moved down waste and built Alaba(without a single yoruba -owned shop) and you guys haven't realized that you're born losers

7 Likes

Re: Inside Abakaliki Street Awka, Renamed Club Zone, That's Causing Uproar by TundeBricklayer: 4:41pm On Jul 01, 2018
Funnystatus:
west headquarter of ritual dens in Nigeria
Re: Inside Abakaliki Street Awka, Renamed Club Zone, That's Causing Uproar by Postanalyser: 4:43pm On Jul 01, 2018
Luxuryconsult:
Hehehehehehehehe. Even the hausas have their own movie industry. Are you just trying to be stupid or what? Every africa country that have more than two or three tribes have more than two movie industry. You lots never give reasonable points.
Not talking about nollywood, i used it to pass my point across. In your next world, try education, ignorance as you can see has marred you.
Re: Inside Abakaliki Street Awka, Renamed Club Zone, That's Causing Uproar by Funnystatus(m): 4:44pm On Jul 01, 2018
Postanalyser:

Show me a proof of it. Oh i forgot,you're from the dirty republic, where data is generated from under the bridge where you belong and is posted here.
sorry am a bonafide Lagos boy not your Igbo gala selling and traffic hussle manager brothers who sleep under the bridge so correct your mistake.. You need proof abi, go collect loan from bank or ESUSU and meet me in Lagos as your tourism guide, I will show you everything you intended to see
Re: Inside Abakaliki Street Awka, Renamed Club Zone, That's Causing Uproar by elda2303(m): 4:45pm On Jul 01, 2018
aribisala0:
Just to marry wife

400 bags of cement
4 truckloads of granite
8 truckloads of Sharp sand
Kolanut Plenty
Ugwu leave 1 pickup
Pepper plenty
Tomato Plenty
Gulder Enough cartons
Mineral aka fanta 7up cola etc enough crates
Maggi and crayfish 1ghanamustgo bag
Palm oil 50litre keg 100 kegs
20 50kg bags of rice
Corn Flakes 100 boxes (imported one)
Peak milk and NIDO 4 cartons
Sugar 4 cartoms

Omo 12 cartons

Indomie 6 cartons
Beans 6 sacks
Moimoi leaf enough
3 Native cows
100 Native chickens

I think it is better to marry from Ghana

Bros u dey marry all der daughters.
Re: Inside Abakaliki Street Awka, Renamed Club Zone, That's Causing Uproar by Postanalyser: 4:45pm On Jul 01, 2018
Funnystatus:

What else does the word "value" mean to you?
If not internet scam,armed robbery and skull mining wouldn't have been synonyms of yoruba

4 Likes

Re: Inside Abakaliki Street Awka, Renamed Club Zone, That's Causing Uproar by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jul 01, 2018
Postanalyser:

Academically igbos are better.
Financially igbos are better.
Intellectually igbos are better.
Facially igbos are better.
Culturally igbos are better.
I can go on and on....and i have proof (handy) for this claims.
Please tell me where and how igbos have hatred for your dirty republic?
Academically? Well everyone knows the igbos as one lousy creature, hence they go about shouting around when they graduate with first class in some 3rd level university in the UK. Yorubas don't do such, we keep calm and succeed. Financially, do i have to remind you of the top richest people in Nigeria again?

And intellectually, lemme just agree with that since you people are good at carrying those illicit drugs to countries as far as indonesia, india and sort.
Re: Inside Abakaliki Street Awka, Renamed Club Zone, That's Causing Uproar by Funnystatus(m): 4:47pm On Jul 01, 2018
TundeBricklayer:

west headquarter of ritual dens in Nigeria
do you just quote me? Or was that a mistake?
Re: Inside Abakaliki Street Awka, Renamed Club Zone, That's Causing Uproar by Postanalyser: 4:48pm On Jul 01, 2018
Funnystatus:
sorry am a bonafide Lagos boy not your Igbo gala selling and traffic hussle manager brothers who sleep under the bridge so correct your mistake.. You need proof abi, go collect loan from bank or ESUSU and meet me in Lagos as your tourism guide, I will show you everything you intended to see

Lol,still haven't proved me wrong that your data was collected and organized under the bridge (where you belong) . go through the rubbish you posted and search for the correlation between your first and second sentences. Sophisticated mor.on

4 Likes

Re: Inside Abakaliki Street Awka, Renamed Club Zone, That's Causing Uproar by Funnystatus(m): 4:48pm On Jul 01, 2018
Luxuryconsult:
Academically? Well everyone knows the igbos as one lousy creature, hence they go about shouting around when they graduate with first class in some 3rd level university in the UK. Yorubas don't do such, we keep calm and succeed. Financially, do i have to remind you of the top richest people in Nigeria again?

And intellectually, lemme just agree with that since you people are good at carrying those illicit drugs to countries as far as indonesia, india and sort.
wonderful reply there
Re: Inside Abakaliki Street Awka, Renamed Club Zone, That's Causing Uproar by Postanalyser: 4:49pm On Jul 01, 2018
Luxuryconsult:

The trash you commented above just proved my point.next topic

4 Likes

Re: Inside Abakaliki Street Awka, Renamed Club Zone, That's Causing Uproar by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jul 01, 2018
Ziggylady:

I can perceive your acute body and mouth odour right through my device..Kindly run along and leave my mentions alone..My brothers are already attending to your shenanigans..

Bye.

Buh i don't hawk gala and lacasera under the sun everyday with one shirt and trouser and i don't sleep under the bridge just because it's a must i go to lagos.
Re: Inside Abakaliki Street Awka, Renamed Club Zone, That's Causing Uproar by onstelly(f): 4:52pm On Jul 01, 2018
TheKingIsHere:
It's as if obiano doesn't want people to know that ebonyi people are also rich and blessed unlike the norm that people believe of the ebonyi man as poor and gala sellers.

An ebonyi man developed that area to what it is today, give them that respect and change it back to Abakiliki street.
Which ebonyi man bikonu, I live in awka all my life and I can tell you the names of people that have structures in that street. I don't support renaming it or not but please let's get our fact right

1 Like

Re: Inside Abakaliki Street Awka, Renamed Club Zone, That's Causing Uproar by Funnystatus(m): 4:53pm On Jul 01, 2018
Postanalyser:

Lol,still haven't proved me wrong that your data was collected and organized under the bridge (where you belong) . go through the rubbish you posted and search for the correlation between your first and second sentences. Sophisticated mor.on
am not surprised. An adage says that what belongs to an elder don't give a kid. A kid will not have the intellectual capability to align that two sentence up there with the reply. And please have you hawk your gala today? You know it's almost night make hunger no kee you

1 Like

Re: Inside Abakaliki Street Awka, Renamed Club Zone, That's Causing Uproar by Postanalyser: 4:57pm On Jul 01, 2018
Funnystatus:
ode!! Have you forgotten how Alex was running after Tobi. Tonto dikeh have you forgotten how he was use and dumped by a Yoruba man. Dorris Simeon and Stella Damascus have you forgotten how they betrayed themselves to marry a Yoruba man. In my street there are lots of Igbo playing maga to Yoruba girls everyday

Onye ara..you see how gullible you lots are? Allowing a scripted tv series to influence your reasoning (if you ever have it). How long will it take you to understand that Tonto Dikeh used the big for nothing Churchill to achieve her aim,financially and famously. Your tribe is one that anyone can easily use to his or her advantage. Once a yoruba man sees an igbo girl he sheepishly loses his sanity and becomes vulnerable as usual, and trust my igbo sisters, they will always teach them lessons.

6 Likes

Re: Inside Abakaliki Street Awka, Renamed Club Zone, That's Causing Uproar by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jul 01, 2018
Postanalyser:

Lol yorubas are well known to have the most undeveloped brain in the human history, having said that,i think your concern should be[b]"let chioma not dump Davido after she must have milked the muntala dry"[/b] ,the suppose " hatred" in us that we required the help of a stinky yoruba bitch to ignite right ? How long have the brothers been together without a problem? But because of a Jezebel that was brought in from the worse tribe in history, the spirit of togetherness left the okoye family. Of course you are right about the "fraud" in us....whatelse do you expect us to do with a useless tribe(if not to use and dump them" ? how gullible can a tribe be? Your younger brother's age mate proposed to you(just because he is igbo,you lost your sanity). if the relation to one of the richest yoruba person in history can be easily deceived and is on the verge of being swindled, how much more can a church rat,nairaland miscreant like you be?
Davido and his fathers money are not money gotten from selling fake phones in alaba, or the money you get when selling lacasera and gala under the sun in Lagos and surely not the small money you get from smugling coke to indonesia boy. So i think you should be worry about chioma not dying in money. She'd chop and die since you people and fraud are 5 and 6. And even Peter had to disobey his mother/father and entire family just to make sure he marry Lola. Go find paul okoyes' interview when they shot the video to roll it and hear all what peter did and sacrificed just to make sure that he marry that yoruba beautiful lady.
Re: Inside Abakaliki Street Awka, Renamed Club Zone, That's Causing Uproar by sunjai(f): 4:59pm On Jul 01, 2018
TheKingIsHere:

Exactly.

A man from Abakiliki, Ebonyi state developed the place even when the so called anambra sons ignored and avoided the area.

Now that the place is booming, they want to change it from Abakiliki street to "club" street.

That's the highest level of disrespect angry
he developed the place, is he the owner of the clubs and the rest of the houses their? that he built his house their doesn't mean he owns the place. I'm quite sure he is the only ebonyian that has a house there. no disrespect please.

1 Like

Re: Inside Abakaliki Street Awka, Renamed Club Zone, That's Causing Uproar by Postanalyser: 5:00pm On Jul 01, 2018
Funnystatus:
am not surprised. An adage says that what belongs to an elder don't give a kid. A kid will not have the intellectual capability to align that two sentence up there with the reply. And please have you hawk your gala today? You know it's almost night make hunger no kee you
Please is there any "intelligent " yoruba here to argue with? This one i quoted is practically mad and i can't stoop so low to exchange words with a psychopath.

5 Likes

Re: Inside Abakaliki Street Awka, Renamed Club Zone, That's Causing Uproar by Funnystatus(m): 5:02pm On Jul 01, 2018
Postanalyser:

Onye ara..you see how gullible you lots are? Allowing a scripted tv series to influence your reasoning (if you ever have it). How long will it take you to understand that Tonto Dikeh used the big for nothing Churchill to achieve how aim,financial and famously. Your tribe is one that anyone can easily use to his or her advantage. Once a yoruba man sees an igbo girl he sheepishly loses his sanity and becomes vulnerable as usual, and trust my igbo sisters, they will always teach them lessons.
are you tryna tell me that the girls your side are leech and parasite, relationship jobbers (AKA prostitute). What am I saying sef? Are the guys not useless drug sellers and meagre income business manager.
Re: Inside Abakaliki Street Awka, Renamed Club Zone, That's Causing Uproar by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 01, 2018
Postanalyser:

Onye ara..you see how gullible you lots are? Allowing a scripted tv series to influence your reasoning (if you ever have it). How long will it take you to understand that Tonto Dikeh used the big for nothing Churchill to achieve how aim,financial and famously. Your tribe is one that anyone can easily use to his or her advantage. Once a yoruba man sees an igbo girl he sheepishly loses his sanity and becomes vulnerable as usual, and trust my igbo sisters, they will always teach them lessons.
i know you have a brain, it's probably not just working. Tonto Wigo Dikeh that already acheived fame long ago and churchill that came into limelight after marrying Tonto. Na em u dey here dey talk say na tonto used and dump churchill. And the financial aspect, are you not surprised your girls still go about opening their yam beard legs for our brothers despitr giving them the #Yorubademon tag? Is it not (unlike our igbo brothers who hawk gala and lacasera buh be claiming importer/exporter) we spend money on the woman we f**k even though we gon demonised them later on. And at the end, who never gets over the drama? Chirchill or Tonto?
Re: Inside Abakaliki Street Awka, Renamed Club Zone, That's Causing Uproar by TundeBricklayer: 5:06pm On Jul 01, 2018
Postanalyser:

Please is there any "intelligent " yoruba here to argue with? This one i quoted is practically mad and i can't stoop so low to exchange words with a psychopath.
grin grin
Re: Inside Abakaliki Street Awka, Renamed Club Zone, That's Causing Uproar by Funnystatus(m): 5:07pm On Jul 01, 2018
Postanalyser:

mumu, you have reach your intellectual climax abi?. You even try reach this level sef, your type don't go this far and meanwhile I will leave you to analyse the picture below maybe That will help you

Re: Inside Abakaliki Street Awka, Renamed Club Zone, That's Causing Uproar by Postanalyser: 5:08pm On Jul 01, 2018
Luxuryconsult:
Davido and his fathers money are not money gotten from selling fake phones in alaba, or the money you get when selling lacasera and gala under the sun in Lagos and surely not the small money you get from smugling coke to indonesia boy. So i think you should be worry about chioma not dying in money. She'd chop and die since you people and fraud are 5 and 6. And even Peter had to disobey his mother/father and entire family just to make sure he marry Lola. Go find paul okoyes' interview when they shot the video to roll it and hear all what peter did and sacrificed just to make sure that he marry that yoruba beautiful lady.

We sell fake phones,you guys buy our fake phones with your "original " money(gullibility at its peak).
Davido is officially not a yoruba man,he made it clear last two months that he's now igbo(courtesy of sophisticated mor.ons like you).
we sell Lacasera and gala in traffic jam because that's all you can afford(we also sell champagne in Onitsha and aba traffic jam)we understand demand. However,we walk pass Efcc and sars boldly,whereas you shit in your pants whenever you see a uniform personnel due to the level of crime ypu engage yourselves in such as
Hired assassin
Internet scam/yahoo
Ritual/yahoo plus
And the skull mining

Yet you're still broke and living in penury,far below the igbo man that sells gala and lacasera.

2 Likes

Re: Inside Abakaliki Street Awka, Renamed Club Zone, That's Causing Uproar by Postanalyser: 5:19pm On Jul 01, 2018
Luxuryconsult:
i know you have a brain, it's probably not just working. Tonto Wigo Dikeh that already acheived fame long ago and churchill that came into limelight after marrying Tonto. Na em u dey here dey talk say na tonto used and dump churchill. And the financial aspect, are you not surprised your girls still go about opening their yam beard legs for our brothers despitr giving them the #Yorubademon tag? Is it not (unlike our igbo brothers who hawk gala and lacasera buh be claiming importer/exporter) we spend money on the woman we f**k even though we gon demonised them later on. And at the end, who never gets over the drama? Chirchill or Tonto?
Nairalanders can now understand the level of reasoning you have,all thanks to your stwpid comment above. To you,Churchill actually benefitted more from his relationship with Tonto? (Churchill, a former Nigerian president's cousin) .why didn't Tonto come to you(a miscreant) ? but choose Churchill? Do you know how much the gullible guy pays Tonto per month for his child's upkeep? Even if Tonto never works again, she can never be broke again. Now i know that common sense is not common.

1 Like

Re: Inside Abakaliki Street Awka, Renamed Club Zone, That's Causing Uproar by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 5:26pm On Jul 01, 2018
blackaxe78:
Road they should have named after His Excellence, President Mohhamadu Buhari
We don't want Fulani herdsmen there
Re: Inside Abakaliki Street Awka, Renamed Club Zone, That's Causing Uproar by Balyz: 5:26pm On Jul 01, 2018
stanleyravos:
which country, state, village and family give you that list
Broseley name Anambra evil spirits o
Re: Inside Abakaliki Street Awka, Renamed Club Zone, That's Causing Uproar by BeautifulMind2: 5:27pm On Jul 01, 2018
I can see many misunderstood my post, almost all the buildings in Abakiliki street are own by Anambarians

pics: Lounge 360 Abakaliki street Awka

5 Likes

Re: Inside Abakaliki Street Awka, Renamed Club Zone, That's Causing Uproar by Balyz: 5:27pm On Jul 01, 2018
stanleyravos:
which country, state, village and family give you that list
Broseley na Anambra evil spirits o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Inspection Of Passengers’ Manifests At Onitsha Head-Bridge (Photos) / This Little Girl Headed To London All By Herself(pic) / How Airport Officials Can Easily Plant Drugs On Your Luggage (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.