Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,539 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:01 AM

Inside Abakaliki Street Awka, Renamed Club Zone, That's Causing Uproar - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Inside Abakaliki Street Awka, Renamed Club Zone, That's Causing Uproar (77374 Views)

Lagos Staff Bus Driver Arrested For Causing Lagos Train/Bus Accident / Pictures Of Muhammed Buhari International Airport, Abakaliki, Ebonyi State / Arik Air To Be Renamed Nigeria Eagle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside Abakaliki Street Awka, Renamed Club Zone, That's Causing Uproar by LastSurvivor11: 6:24pm On Jul 01, 2018
Kaetoh:
No brown roofs, no inherited developments. If it was Afonja land you'll be seeing 1970 cars inherited from there fore fathers. 404 pickups, Toyota crown, racer daewoo, 504 wagons, 505 ��

U mean u still see dewoo around afonja land?
I don die grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Inside Abakaliki Street Awka, Renamed Club Zone, That's Causing Uproar by Dareal90s(m): 6:24pm On Jul 01, 2018
Postanalyser:

If selling gala,fan yogo and belt can not erect a structure, how much more playing draft from morning till night (as it is the major occupation of dirty yoruba men) and selling pvssy in disguise of agbo hawking (which is the first calling of every yoruba woman)? shameless sophisticated mor.on
Just like ur youths and elders drinking schinaap, eating kolanut nd calling amadioha everyday. That shows d bad state of Ur states that's y u can't stay in ur home nd get rich in ur home. Roaming around like pig.

1 Like

Re: Inside Abakaliki Street Awka, Renamed Club Zone, That's Causing Uproar by Dareal90s(m): 6:26pm On Jul 01, 2018
Postanalyser:

If selling gala,fan yogo and belt can not erect a structure, how much more playing draft from morning till night (as it is the major occupation of dirty yoruba men) and selling pvssy in disguise of agbo hawking (which is the first calling of every yoruba woman)? shameless sophisticated mor.on
Just like ur youths and elders drinking schinaap, eating kolanut nd calling amadioha everyday. That shows d bad state of Ur states that's y u can't stay in ur home nd get rich in ur home. Roaming around like pig.
See one of ur brothers just shot themselves while testing juju.
https://www.nairaland.com/4592439/young-man-shot-dead-friend
Re: Inside Abakaliki Street Awka, Renamed Club Zone, That's Causing Uproar by omoelerin1: 6:27pm On Jul 01, 2018
Postanalyser:

Dirty scavengers from the dirty republic of oduduwa always generate data from their slum abode. Is it only 90%that you know how to quote? Why don't you complete it to 100%? Human being will be dirty even up to his reasoning.
olosho businesses layout- club street.

The most beautiful street in the whole south east.

1 Like

Re: Inside Abakaliki Street Awka, Renamed Club Zone, That's Causing Uproar by Postanalyser: 6:27pm On Jul 01, 2018
Balyz:
See small pikin. Now that you have kissed her arse is her family gonna wave the 600 bags of cement for you? grin
No...they will realize that the 600 bags of cement is an undercharge for her value,but at least it successful scared miscreants like you away from her.
Re: Inside Abakaliki Street Awka, Renamed Club Zone, That's Causing Uproar by omoelerin1: 6:32pm On Jul 01, 2018
Ziggylady:

Very weird people,they will not let us rest off-line in the name of toasting just be fair and attractive,they flock around like flies..yet keep talking tash on-line...

I dont even give them the time of the day..na so one dey fool himself for my office ..smh.
Igbo girls are even more than gold diggers, they are gold drillers.
Once they see a rich Yoruba man, na so dem go dey running after him. They no want marry their own men again.

Na so chioma trapped down davido, another one wants to kill herself for fani kayode neck, another one threw herself to Soyinka's son.
How many of such cases can one count sef?

1 Like

Re: Inside Abakaliki Street Awka, Renamed Club Zone, That's Causing Uproar by Postanalyser: 6:32pm On Jul 01, 2018
Dareal90s:

See one of ur brothers just shot themselves while testing juju.
https://www.nairaland.com/4592439/young-man-shot-dead-friend

Lol...we call on Amadioha(who is active) unlike you guys that fooolishly worship a god(ogun) that is more lazy than you are (although your laziness is legendary) ,and you honour a deity (osun) that is as useless as the "p" in psycho. Go through the pictures the OP posted and show me one area that is not developed, If you can then i will lift the "sophisticated mor.on" tag from you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside Abakaliki Street Awka, Renamed Club Zone, That's Causing Uproar by Postanalyser: 6:34pm On Jul 01, 2018
omoelerin1:
Once they see a rich Yoruba man, na so dem go dey running after him. They no want marry their own men again.
Question of the day:

Does any yoruba man has gold?

Answer: No

Next topic please

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside Abakaliki Street Awka, Renamed Club Zone, That's Causing Uproar by TundeBricklayer: 6:35pm On Jul 01, 2018
omoelerin1:
90% of Anambra state internally generated revenue comes from that street. I don't blame the governor, oloshoism remains the mainstay of the economy of Anambra state, hence, the creation of the enabling environment for the business to thrive by renaming the street as the central business area of olosho businesses.

Olosho industrial estate- club street
Ignorant is a very big disease
Anambra is home of commerce and industries. Anambra is leading state in indigenous industries
The state economy is well varied: commerce, industries, agricultural, oil, tourism, hospitality and entertainment. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Inside Abakaliki Street Awka, Renamed Club Zone, That's Causing Uproar by Postanalyser: 6:36pm On Jul 01, 2018
omoelerin1:
olosho businesses layout- club street.

The most beautiful street in the whole south east.

In otherwords,your local dirty agbo hawking stinking pvssy daughters can't afford to penetrate there,sad enough....their quarters are in motor parks and refuse dumb sites.

3 Likes

Re: Inside Abakaliki Street Awka, Renamed Club Zone, That's Causing Uproar by maestroferddi: 6:37pm On Jul 01, 2018
Dareal90s:

Kindly mention d location of d buildings uve erected , u ar in a village with a tecno phone u think u av a say. Mitcheew ur brother are here selling belt, fan yogo nd gala, I wonder how many gala one need to sell to errect a building o.
More than 45 percent of all buildings erected in the past 10 years in Lagos are owned by Igbos.

You go figure....
Re: Inside Abakaliki Street Awka, Renamed Club Zone, That's Causing Uproar by Balyz: 6:44pm On Jul 01, 2018
Postanalyser:

No...they will realize that the 600 bags of cement is an undercharge for her value,but at least it successful scared miscreants like you away from her.
Keep kissing arse they might lower the requirements to 300 bags grin
Re: Inside Abakaliki Street Awka, Renamed Club Zone, That's Causing Uproar by maestroferddi: 6:46pm On Jul 01, 2018
omoelerin1:

Na so chioma trapped down davido, another one wants to kill herself for fani kayode neck, another one threw herself to Soyinka's son.
How many of such cases can one count sef?
lol...

You are exposing your people to more ridicule o.

You know FFK is now an Igboman in spirit, just a Yoruba man in body.

All his views are now Igbo-centric...Not that there is anything bad in that though.

We have a saying that the eye and pleasant things are welded in an unbreakable bond...

Who doesn't appreciate excellence?

2 Likes

Re: Inside Abakaliki Street Awka, Renamed Club Zone, That's Causing Uproar by Postanalyser: 6:47pm On Jul 01, 2018
Balyz:
Keep kissing arse they might lower the requirements to 300 bags grin

As long as the ass is a neat one(not a yoruba girl's ass) i don't mind. Meanwhile, igbo girl's values only appreciate ,so the requirement will always increase and not the other way round. So don't even think that it'll ever get to your standard.

2 Likes

Re: Inside Abakaliki Street Awka, Renamed Club Zone, That's Causing Uproar by omoelerin1: 6:56pm On Jul 01, 2018
maestroferddi:
lol...

You are exposing your people to more ridicule o.

You know FFK is now an Igboman in spirit, just a Yoruba man in body.

All his views are now Igbo-centric...Not that there is anything bad in that though.

We have a saying that the eye and pleasant things are welded in an unbreakable bond...

Who doesn't appreciate excellence?
E go soon clear for him eyes.
Na the Igbo woman handiwork
Re: Inside Abakaliki Street Awka, Renamed Club Zone, That's Causing Uproar by maestroferddi: 7:08pm On Jul 01, 2018
omoelerin1:
E go soon clear for him eyes.
Na the Igbo woman handiwork
Is your name Joke abi na A.joke?

You pretend you don't know what he underwent marrying a Yoruba and a Ghana lady?

In came an Igbo beauty who gave his life a direction and you are here talking off point.

He should build a skyscraper as a dowry. He was given an Igbo gem.

The last time I checked, there is a reason gems are called precious stones and metals...
Re: Inside Abakaliki Street Awka, Renamed Club Zone, That's Causing Uproar by mercyville: 7:16pm On Jul 01, 2018
Kaetoh:
No brown roofs, no inherited developments. If it was Afonja land you'll be seeing 1970 cars inherited from there fore fathers. 404 pickups, Toyota crown, racer daewoo, 504 wagons, 505 ��
What about this?

Re: Inside Abakaliki Street Awka, Renamed Club Zone, That's Causing Uproar by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jul 01, 2018
Postanalyser:

Lol.... admit to the fact that you are an unsuccessful scammer first. We know who the long arm of the law will soon catch between you and i.if all of you in the westwaste see crime (especially scam and ritual) as a norm,i will always call you out.
Hehehehehehehe. I should admit to what fact? Why not come push me to admit. Mumu is your last name. And are you done searching? Is that all you can do? Try harder like i said. Maybe you'd eventually find something to give to your Biafra police. Till then, ayam waiting.
Re: Inside Abakaliki Street Awka, Renamed Club Zone, That's Causing Uproar by Bekimbo(m): 7:53pm On Jul 01, 2018
Kaetoh:

You are on point bro

1 Like

Re: Inside Abakaliki Street Awka, Renamed Club Zone, That's Causing Uproar by Dareal90s(m): 8:21pm On Jul 01, 2018
maestroferddi:
More than 45 percent of all buildings erected in the past 10 years in Lagos are owned by Igbos.

You go figure....
Your brother just lied to u kid.
Re: Inside Abakaliki Street Awka, Renamed Club Zone, That's Causing Uproar by Dareal90s(m): 8:29pm On Jul 01, 2018
Postanalyser:

Lol...we call on Amadioha(who is active) unlike you guys that fooolishly worship a god(ogun) that is more lazy than you are (although your laziness is legendary) ,and you honour a deity (osun) that is as useless as the "p" in psycho. Go through the pictures the OP posted and show me one area that is not developed, If you can then i will lift the "sophisticated mor.on" tag from you
grin potential idol worshippers, now we knw ur true religion.
Re: Inside Abakaliki Street Awka, Renamed Club Zone, That's Causing Uproar by TundeBricklayer: 8:39pm On Jul 01, 2018
mercyville:
What about this?
1st and 3rd picture is west not east, then 2nd picture is Upper Iweka park and market Onitsha
This is same area you posted

3 Likes

Re: Inside Abakaliki Street Awka, Renamed Club Zone, That's Causing Uproar by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jul 01, 2018
aribisala0:

So all those Ebolas that Fashola deported na craze people?
Say what you may,...but what were the Igbos fighting for in that period,fashola's main motive was taking Igbos that had or survived in their little business in Lagos. He was taking home street hawkers, shop sellers... And that's not right. That was the main outcry in that period. "It's bad to take the spoon from the mouth of a man that he uses to feed"...what you'll get in the end is a curse, because God doesn't judge unfairly, that's what the Igbos were trying to warn fashola then with their outcry. But thank God hopefully, he listened and heeded,showing his a wise man.
Re: Inside Abakaliki Street Awka, Renamed Club Zone, That's Causing Uproar by Almaiga: 9:04pm On Jul 01, 2018
Kaetoh:
Let me help you grin

Guess where these pictures were taken grin grin grin

Re: Inside Abakaliki Street Awka, Renamed Club Zone, That's Causing Uproar by TundeBricklayer: 9:15pm On Jul 01, 2018
Almaiga:

Let me help you grin

Guess where these pictures were taken grin grin grin
You first and second picture is Surulere Lagos and Ogun state the remaining two I don't know were you picked them from

1 Like

Re: Inside Abakaliki Street Awka, Renamed Club Zone, That's Causing Uproar by Born2Breed(f): 9:18pm On Jul 01, 2018
maestroferddi:
Who be this one?

Awon make I follow talk....

Go chop grass.
Re: Inside Abakaliki Street Awka, Renamed Club Zone, That's Causing Uproar by Almaiga: 9:20pm On Jul 01, 2018
TundeBricklayer:

You first and second picture is Surulere Lagos and Ogun state the remaining two I don't know were you picked them from

Wrong!!

They are pictures of Aba. grin

Re: Inside Abakaliki Street Awka, Renamed Club Zone, That's Causing Uproar by SlayerForever: 9:22pm On Jul 01, 2018
[s]
TheKingIsHere:
It's as if obiano doesn't want people to know that ebonyi people are also rich and blessed unlike the norm that people believe of the ebonyi man as poor and gala sellers.

An ebonyi man developed that area to what it is today, give them that respect and change it back to Abakiliki street.
[/s]

Oga in all honesty,you're yarning rubbish. Whether Club road or Abakaliki street.
Re: Inside Abakaliki Street Awka, Renamed Club Zone, That's Causing Uproar by julitoch: 9:29pm On Jul 01, 2018
Yyeske:
Let me come and be going abeg but why don't we have things like this in Onitsha?
Robbery will be too much, imagine how it is now, talk more when you have such
Re: Inside Abakaliki Street Awka, Renamed Club Zone, That's Causing Uproar by Perceptor(m): 9:30pm On Jul 01, 2018
Op, you sure say no be ghosts they live tha street?? See as evrywhere dry lyk streets in zombie movies

BeautifulMind2:
To me Dave Umahi made mistake by going to media, they would have resolve this issue without media, Dave is the chairman of southeastern governors forum.

Abakaliki street Awka (now club zone) is a new street, the street came into existence 10 years ago, the whole of the area was a thick bush that no one even cultivated for a farm, until, Chief Peter Uzor, of Igbeagu, Izzi L.G.A. of Ebonyi State, first settled there. Uzor has lived in Awka, since 1975.
According to Uzor, when he settled on the street in April 2003, there was no building there, neither was there an access road. “The nearest building was the Hotel De Lamitel. I had to make a footpath to connect to Hotel De Lamitel. My family lived here for some time until the owner of the adjacent building came to live on the street and others followed suit.
“I never liked the idea of taking the footpath to my house from Hotel De Lamitel all the time, where there could be a passage in front of it. In June 2004, I hired some labourers, and constructed the road on this street with hoes, and cutlasses, though, unpaved.” access road from Ngozika estate to Abakalike was completed two years ago, those familiar with the street 10 years ago will attest it was bush, the area is fast developing and expanding, the street boast of hotels, lounges and bars, the are more than six clubs in Abakaliki street, Cofi premium lounge which was the first, Nuvo lounge, H2o lounge, Vegas night club, Playboy club, Lounge 57, and Roselife, the Abakaliki street is only street in Anambra that never sleep although other streets host lounges and bars non can be compare to Abakaliki street, once it is 10pm in Awka, Anambra State capital, most streets look deserted as life recedes to homes and neighborhoods. Most households would have gone to bed. Even the ever-busy UNIZIK Junction, it is the busiest spot in Awka metropolis, it experiences surge in businesses on a high social scale.
Re: Inside Abakaliki Street Awka, Renamed Club Zone, That's Causing Uproar by BeautifulMind2: 9:38pm On Jul 01, 2018
Perceptor:
Op, you sure say no be ghosts they live tha street?? See as evrywhere dry lyk streets in zombie movies

What do you expect on Sunday morning picture, the street is very busy street

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Inspection Of Passengers’ Manifests At Onitsha Head-Bridge (Photos) / This Little Girl Headed To London All By Herself(pic) / How Airport Officials Can Easily Plant Drugs On Your Luggage (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.