Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,472 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Inside Abakaliki Street Awka, Renamed Club Zone, That's Causing Uproar - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Inside Abakaliki Street Awka, Renamed Club Zone, That's Causing Uproar (77494 Views)

Lagos Staff Bus Driver Arrested For Causing Lagos Train/Bus Accident / Pictures Of Muhammed Buhari International Airport, Abakaliki, Ebonyi State / Arik Air To Be Renamed Nigeria Eagle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside Abakaliki Street Awka, Renamed Club Zone, That's Causing Uproar by irrefragable: 4:06pm On Jul 01, 2018
Postanalyser:

Broke ass in-laws are worse than rich out-laws. That's why we scrutinize the financial muscle of our intending in-laws,to avoid giving out our daughters to guys that will wake up in the morning and play draft till night,and have our daughters hawk agbo all around west.
chai......guy you are wicked. Wickededly wicked.

1 Like

Re: Inside Abakaliki Street Awka, Renamed Club Zone, That's Causing Uproar by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jul 01, 2018
aribisala0:

This is what I call the Ebola Delusional Disorder.

Sleeping in a discarded Danfo bus and claiming it is a caravan
Hahahahahahahahah, so what would you call the situation of a Yoruba person if Igbos are termed as you say EDD. And Igbos don't steep to low to live in poverty, if an igbo tell you his well to do, that means his staying in a face me I face you... They don't degrade themselves by sleeping under bridge or in empty shops. If you see any like that just have this assertion that he/she has a mental problem.
Re: Inside Abakaliki Street Awka, Renamed Club Zone, That's Causing Uproar by aribisala0(m): 4:06pm On Jul 01, 2018
TundeBricklayer:

Same way your brothers and sisters are hawking Agbo and jadijadi all over Anambra

WHY ARE SO MANY ANAMBRA PEOPLE AFFLICTED BY JADIJADI. IS DAT WHY ANAMBRA WOMEN ARE SO MISERABLE

[img]http://4.bp..com/-TOvdn5w7G5I/U4ju0a5UiLI/AAAAAAAAAxo/KVtsyyG4iXM/s1600/Biafra.jpg[/img]

2 Likes

Re: Inside Abakaliki Street Awka, Renamed Club Zone, That's Causing Uproar by Dwin046(m): 4:06pm On Jul 01, 2018
my street back then in school.. @ unizik...H2O on my mind
Re: Inside Abakaliki Street Awka, Renamed Club Zone, That's Causing Uproar by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jul 01, 2018
Funnystatus:
Let truth be told, the igbo mentality on expensive dowry can only be traced to one thing 'POVERTY ALLEVIATION PROGRAM' and not as an avenue to value anything. Have seen igbo's themselves reversed financially all in the name of marriage, while some after 30 still align their reason of not being married to the high price in dowry.
To those that said that Yoruba are toasting igbo or marrying them. My question is why do you guys reside in Yoruba zone, Yoruba are known to be tolerant and one of our ways of expressing that is inter-tribal marriage but it really surprise me that the children of hate will translate that to other things
they'd still come back here to point the finger at you instead saying you are the one hating and envying them. What they have that we envy is what i don't know. They are not in anyway better than the yorubas in all aspect of life. So what we envy is what i'd like to know.
Re: Inside Abakaliki Street Awka, Renamed Club Zone, That's Causing Uproar by Postanalyser: 4:08pm On Jul 01, 2018
Luxuryconsult:
sharap there. What do they have? In what way are they better than the yorubas? Tell me maybe i'd see one reason why the yorubas hate them. When the whole world knows that the Igbos are naturally haters that goes about hating every tribe and anyone that doesn't belong to their tribe. They are not in anyway better than the yorubas, so i see no reason why yoruba would just hate someone without cause. And by genocide, i hope you are not referring to the civil war? If yes then please go and get your history book. And please list what they have that we envy.

Academically igbos are better.
Financially igbos are better.
Intellectually igbos are better.
Facially igbos are better.
Culturally igbos are better.
I can go on and on....and i have proof (handy) for this claims.
Please tell me where and how igbos have hatred for your dirty republic?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside Abakaliki Street Awka, Renamed Club Zone, That's Causing Uproar by aribisala0(m): 4:10pm On Jul 01, 2018
Eberejesus111:

Hahahahahahahahah, so what would you call the situation of a Yoruba person if Igbos are termed as you say EDD. And Igbos don't steep to low to live in poverty, if an igbo tell you his well to do, that means his staying in a face me I face you... They don't degrade themselves by sleeping under bridge or in empty shops. If you see any like that just have this assertion that he/she has a mental problem.
So all those Ebolas that Fashola deported na craze people?
Re: Inside Abakaliki Street Awka, Renamed Club Zone, That's Causing Uproar by Postanalyser: 4:14pm On Jul 01, 2018
aribisala0:
It is problem when the groom is my driver on a driver salary and the bride's father is an okada rider.

It makes your ejaculation above seem quite delusional

No i think the problem is that the groom is the driver of the car that you don't have(and will never have), and you're the steady customer of the father of the bride (who happens to be an okada rider).
continue bed wetting in your delusion

6 Likes

Re: Inside Abakaliki Street Awka, Renamed Club Zone, That's Causing Uproar by Funnystatus(m): 4:15pm On Jul 01, 2018
Luxuryconsult:
they'd still come back here to point the finger at you instead saying you are the one hating and envying them. What they have that we envy is what i don't know. They are not in anyway better than the yorubas in all aspect of life. So what we envy is what i'd like to know.
their chest beating mentality usually irritates me like is a kind of disease eating them up. They will always see things in one direction when we all know that there are some Igbo like them who dire to marry Yoruba also. Love is a natural thing and it can falls anywhere but the problem is why should an overpriced dowry be a hindrance
Re: Inside Abakaliki Street Awka, Renamed Club Zone, That's Causing Uproar by TundeBricklayer: 4:16pm On Jul 01, 2018
Luxuryconsult:
hehehehehehehehe. No kill me o abeg. Lies kee dem for dia. When dey start selling one pack of gala, dem go start to say, they are into importation/exportation business. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Have you forgotten this thread so soon grin
https://www.nairaland.com/4327941/malnutrition-worsens-nigeria-despite-govt

2 Likes

Re: Inside Abakaliki Street Awka, Renamed Club Zone, That's Causing Uproar by Postanalyser: 4:17pm On Jul 01, 2018
aribisala0:

WHY ARE SO MANY ANAMBRA PEOPLE AFFLICTED BY JADIJADI. IS DAT WHY ANAMBRA WOMEN ARE SO MISERABLE

[img]http://4.bp..com/-TOvdn5w7G5I/U4ju0a5UiLI/AAAAAAAAAxo/KVtsyyG4iXM/s1600/Biafra.jpg[/img]

Those kids of yesterday are now the billionaires of today. This is a definition of "hardwork" ,it's not obtained by playing draft from 6 a.m to 11 p.m while your wives hawk their stinky pvssies in disguise of hawking agbo and jadi jadi.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside Abakaliki Street Awka, Renamed Club Zone, That's Causing Uproar by TundeBricklayer: 4:23pm On Jul 01, 2018
aribisala0:

So all those Ebolas that Fashola deported na craze people?
Sameway Fashola in 2009 deported about 120 poor Yoruba people to Molete, Ibadan at wee hours

4 Likes

Re: Inside Abakaliki Street Awka, Renamed Club Zone, That's Causing Uproar by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jul 01, 2018
Funnystatus:
their chest beating mentality usually irritates me like is a kind of disease eating them up. They will always see things in one direction when we all know that there are some Igbo like them who dire to marry Yoruba also. Love is a natural thing and it can falls anywhere but the problem is why should an overpriced dowry be a hindrance
it is nothing but poverty alleviation programme my brother. Reason they prefer a female child to male child in their 'chest beating republic'.
Re: Inside Abakaliki Street Awka, Renamed Club Zone, That's Causing Uproar by Postanalyser: 4:23pm On Jul 01, 2018
Funnystatus:
The federal government has to recognize your madness. I will tell you here and now "no sane igbo man will dire to marry a dirty ugly bitch from the dirty republic " what for? Do ypu go about gathering stones, when you have golds at home? Please emancipate your shallow brain from such ungodly beliefs. I have never seen someone going to a far away market to buy products that are worthless compared to the ones that are sold in the market at his backyard.

2 Likes

Re: Inside Abakaliki Street Awka, Renamed Club Zone, That's Causing Uproar by chibabyboy: 4:25pm On Jul 01, 2018
[You are very correct unizik was my almamata unizik was real fun in those days!!!!quote author=xtravanganza post=68983617]I still remember when abakiliki street was without road just foot path surrounded by thick bush (tempsiters unizik will attest to this) until Peter Obi administration constructed a road under the high tension power line. I. e the road created was not in the plan of Anambra state
I stand with the government on this.. that place needs special attention and recognition because it's the only place in the capital city that supports night business/ movement [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Inside Abakaliki Street Awka, Renamed Club Zone, That's Causing Uproar by Postanalyser: 4:26pm On Jul 01, 2018
TundeBricklayer:

Have forgotten this thread so soon grin
https://www.nairaland.com/4327941/malnutrition-worsens-nigeria-despite-govt

Try selling a product that has label and nafdac number and know how it feels. Agbo has rendered most of you impotent, that's why your women goes about hawking their unkept pvssies

1 Like

Re: Inside Abakaliki Street Awka, Renamed Club Zone, That's Causing Uproar by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jul 01, 2018
Postanalyser:

Those kids of yesterday are now the billionaires of today. This is a definition of "hardwork" ,it's not obtained by playing draft from 6 a.m to 11 p.m while your wives hawk their stinky pvssies in disguise of hawking agbo and jadi jadi.
you let your write ups give you away easily. Find a way to make people believe you are an importer/exporter even if you are selling recharge cards in alaba abeg.
Re: Inside Abakaliki Street Awka, Renamed Club Zone, That's Causing Uproar by kunmiiii: 4:26pm On Jul 01, 2018
OMG!!! the bitter hatred on this forum by both Igbo and Yoruba is appaling, if only the time and energy exerted on it can be used for constructive arguments and criticism of the govt, Nigeria might be a better place. I thought only kids on this forum yap and indulge in this nonsense but to notice some Adults doing this too is unimaginable and scary that they don't have better things to do or think of. *LongSigh*Smh!!!
Re: Inside Abakaliki Street Awka, Renamed Club Zone, That's Causing Uproar by TundeBricklayer: 4:28pm On Jul 01, 2018
aribisala0:

[
You are showing war pictures.
These pictures are Yoruba land today.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Inside Abakaliki Street Awka, Renamed Club Zone, That's Causing Uproar by ariesbull: 4:29pm On Jul 01, 2018
Just 10 yrs ago the bush changed to this

Anambra folks una too much
Ebonyi folks una too much
Igbo una too much

I was thinking that East was empty

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Inside Abakaliki Street Awka, Renamed Club Zone, That's Causing Uproar by Postanalyser: 4:30pm On Jul 01, 2018
Luxuryconsult:
you let your write ups give you away easily. Find a way to make people believe you are an importer/exporter even if you are selling recharge cards in alaba abeg.
Hahahaha. ..still ended up mentioning an igbo market. Does that mean you guys are so lazy to own a market? Meanwhile,recharge card selling is a big time investment, i can employ you with it...what else do can you do if not domestic assignment (plate washing precisely)

1 Like

Re: Inside Abakaliki Street Awka, Renamed Club Zone, That's Causing Uproar by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jul 01, 2018
Postanalyser:

The federal government has to recognize your madness. I will tell you here and now "no sane igbo man will dire to marry a dirty ugly bitch from the dirty republic" what for? Do ypu go about gathering stones, when you have golds at home? Please emancipate your shallow brain from such ungodly beliefs. I have never seen someone going to a far away market to buy products that are worthless compared to the ones that are sold in the market at his backyard.
Mr chest beater. Same way you people said no igbo woman ever married northerners. Then i told your brothers to google Mama boko haram since she's a public figure that is well known and also peter okoye is a public figure we will always point at also as answer to your question @Bolded.
Re: Inside Abakaliki Street Awka, Renamed Club Zone, That's Causing Uproar by Funnystatus(m): 4:32pm On Jul 01, 2018
Postanalyser:

The federal government has to recognize your madness. I will tell you here and now "no sane igbo man will dire to marry a dirty ugly bitch from the dirty republic " what for? Do ypu go about gathering stones, when you have golds at home? Please emancipate your shallow brain from such ungodly beliefs. I have never seen someone going to a far away market to buy products that are worthless compared to the ones that are sold in the market at his backyard.
ode!! Have you forgotten how Alex was running after Tobi. Tonto dikeh have you forgotten how he was use and dumped by a Yoruba man. Dorris Simeon and Stella Damascus have you forgotten how they betrayed themselves to marry a Yoruba man. In my street there are lots of Igbo playing maga to Yoruba girls everyday
Re: Inside Abakaliki Street Awka, Renamed Club Zone, That's Causing Uproar by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jul 01, 2018
Postanalyser:

Hahahaha. ..still ended up mentioning an igbo market. Does that mean you guys are so lazy to own a market? Meanwhile,recharge card selling is a big time investment, i can employ you with it...what else do can you do if not domestic assignment (plate washing precisely)
hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe. Wonders shall never end. This one even have the guts to call a market in yoruba land a igbo market. I cannor laugh. And i know many Ngozis they brought from village that worked as house help for familys and friends.
Re: Inside Abakaliki Street Awka, Renamed Club Zone, That's Causing Uproar by Karlman: 4:34pm On Jul 01, 2018
Wow!
How some miserable Yorubas digressed this thread?
Thunder kee una there!

7 Likes

Re: Inside Abakaliki Street Awka, Renamed Club Zone, That's Causing Uproar by Funnystatus(m): 4:35pm On Jul 01, 2018
Postanalyser:

Try selling a product that has label and nafdac number and know how it feels. Agbo has rendered most of you impotent, that's why your women goes about hawking their unkept pvssies
but most brothels in Lagos are all filled with Igbo girls so what can you say about that
Re: Inside Abakaliki Street Awka, Renamed Club Zone, That's Causing Uproar by Postanalyser: 4:35pm On Jul 01, 2018
Luxuryconsult:
it is nothing but poverty alleviation programme my brother. Reason they prefer a female child to male child in their 'chest beating republic'.
Lol...nollywood is an igbo-dominated industry ,and as such 90% of movies it produces are about igbo tradition. How many nollywood movies have you seen a family without a son a happy one? The level of stewpidity ypu guys exhibit is the reason for the "sophisticated mor.on" tag you guys carry around. For ypur information, we value both genders, unlike your tribe that only uses their women as sex machines, however, God punishes you people by making your women ugly,so that the sex will be a horrible one.

8 Likes

Re: Inside Abakaliki Street Awka, Renamed Club Zone, That's Causing Uproar by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jul 01, 2018
Funnystatus:
ode!! Have you forgotten how Alex was running after Tobi. Tonto dikeh have you forgotten how he was use and dumped by a Yoruba man. Dorris Simeon and Stella Damascus have you forgotten how they betrayed themselves to marry a Yoruba man. In my street there are lots of Igbo playing maga to Yoruba girls everyday
you don't have to mention many names bro. They can commit suicide with that. Just a name is okay you know. Chioma will be the worst of it at the end.
Re: Inside Abakaliki Street Awka, Renamed Club Zone, That's Causing Uproar by Ebere2020(m): 4:35pm On Jul 01, 2018
well I don't see a big deal in a state renaming a particular club or street even.
. if they don't want the club to bear that name no more then let it go. as If there is an oil well in that street sef
Re: Inside Abakaliki Street Awka, Renamed Club Zone, That's Causing Uproar by TundeBricklayer: 4:36pm On Jul 01, 2018
Social almajiri is now common in your land, your people are killed like goat for rituals

Re: Inside Abakaliki Street Awka, Renamed Club Zone, That's Causing Uproar by Postanalyser: 4:36pm On Jul 01, 2018
Funnystatus:
but most brothels in Lagos are all filled with Igbo girls so what can you say about that

Show me a proof of it. Oh i forgot,you're from the dirty republic, where data are generated from under the bridge where you belong and is posted here.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Inspection Of Passengers’ Manifests At Onitsha Head-Bridge (Photos) / This Little Girl Headed To London All By Herself(pic) / How Airport Officials Can Easily Plant Drugs On Your Luggage (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.