Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,793 members, 7,810,063 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:48 PM

Is God The Loser? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is God The Loser? (370 Views)

A Loser....loser / ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) / Jesus Christ Is God Almighty :ask Me Anything!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is God The Loser? by Premiumwriter: 10:24am On Jul 01, 2018
This question has been on my mind since yesterday. Is God the loser?

I mean he created mankind and the world, yet the devil took control over it.

I know the rulership of the devil is but for a time but there's no denying the fact that more souls will perish than will be saved in the end.

So does God actually win or lose in the end, after all he paid the greatest price for the salvation of souls - the death of his son.
Re: Is God The Loser? by ifenes(m): 11:54am On Jul 01, 2018
Everyone is his or her own personal God. This world was collectively created and is being experienced by all the Gods that created it. God is your idea that materialises into your experience. The Devil is also you when you misuse your creative abilities . So if you call God a loser, you are simply implying that your ideas/ thoughts/God-you are a loser.

Unfortunately you lot of people have been poorly educated. You all are powerful and are creating bunch of negative realities due to constantly manifesting negative thoughts from your GOd minds into reality. You experience hell because you create hell on the inside. Until you know this you will never experience bliss. You create your heaven and hell, you are the God, you are all Gods. People should stop going to churches cause they are negative.

Until you know yourself, you will continue in this cycle of existence of creating hell.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is God The Loser? by ScienceWatch: 12:19pm On Jul 01, 2018
Prisons are full of personal God's.

1 Like

Re: Is God The Loser? by ScienceWatch: 9:34pm On Jul 01, 2018
Mental Asylums are full of personal God's.
Re: Is God The Loser? by Premiumwriter: 1:13pm On Jul 02, 2018
I know all the guys above are trying to be smart but really it's hopeless.

I'm not talking about the new age movement gods or anything.

I'm referring to the Christian God and the devil do y'all should quit trying to be smart Alec and look at the matter from the perspective the question is being asked from.

(1) (Reply)

Lagos CP Storms SARS Cells, Releases 40 Detainees / How To Take Possession Of Your Inheritance In Christ / Yesterday Strange Encounter I Had With My Mum Got Me Wondering If Truely

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.