Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,708 members, 7,820,489 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

$350 Million Divided By 180 Million People In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / $350 Million Divided By 180 Million People In Nigeria (4580 Views)

Inside The $350 Million Abandoned TINAPA RESORT! What Has Changed In 2024 / Greenfield University: We Payed ₦180 Million For The Release Of Our Children / $350,000 Fraud: US Court Orders Indefinite Detention Of Bidemi Rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

$350 Million Divided By 180 Million People In Nigeria by cool318(m): 1:55pm On Jul 01, 2018
$350 MILLION DIVIDED BY 180 MILLION PEOPLE IN NIGERIA

How selfish and self centered must these people be, why cant this money go round the whole country
Oya, Mathematicians, scientists, statisticians, punch your calculator.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: $350 Million Divided By 180 Million People In Nigeria by freeze001(f): 2:00pm On Jul 01, 2018
cool318:
$350 MILLION DIVIDED BY 180 MILLION PEOPLE IN NIGERIA

How selfish and self centered must these people be, why cant this money go round the whole country
Oya, Mathematicians, scientists, statisticians, punch your calculator.

cc: firefire, salamrushdie,sarakin

Op each person gets slightly under $2. Isn't that d benchmark for poverty? Sharing money is d most stupid thing to think of. Rather such finds should be deployed towards a tangible project that will earn d country steady funds which members of the populace can benefit from in perpetuity.

20 Likes

Re: $350 Million Divided By 180 Million People In Nigeria by cool318(m): 2:03pm On Jul 01, 2018
freeze001:

Op each person gets slightly under $2. Isn't that d benchmark for poverty? Sharing money is d most stupid thing to think of. Rather such finds should be deployed towards a tangible project that will earn d country steady funds which members if the populace can benefit from in perpetuity.

look at the amount again and comment back. Thanks

10 Likes

Re: $350 Million Divided By 180 Million People In Nigeria by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:03pm On Jul 01, 2018
#700 per person.
Hope you are happy now?
Lazy youth that can't even use a calculator!
This money would have been shared between the 'STEALING IS NOT CORRUPTION' crew in the last dispensation, and nothing y'all do about it as always!
Nigerians will everly complain in everything!

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: $350 Million Divided By 180 Million People In Nigeria by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:04pm On Jul 01, 2018
cool318:

He is even more confused after someone helped him out?
Smh!!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: $350 Million Divided By 180 Million People In Nigeria by cool318(m): 2:22pm On Jul 01, 2018
post=68986657:

He is even more confused after someone helped him out?
Smh!!

Sometimes, i wonder how people of your type get intoxicated in creating unnecessary awareness in form of comments.
who told you i am confused. I don't really have your time
There are families with over 10 as nuclear families in most parts of the country where this Abacha loot will be shared, are all of them not also regarded as the poorest of the poor??

There are also such nuclear families over 12 in Places down south south , in my own opinion, aggregating the money , could help the families out.
Have you been to interior Akwa ibom, and the swampy shores of Bayelsa states before? I don't want to mention names, you will see what we call realtime poverty.

even if its #500 , thse people will appreciate you !!!!!

3 Likes

Re: $350 Million Divided By 180 Million People In Nigeria by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:25pm On Jul 01, 2018
cool318:

You asked for an answer, 2 people gave it to you, you still asked that your question should be read again and the person should comment back....sorry, you are not confused o.
Sorry!
Do have a nice week ahead

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: $350 Million Divided By 180 Million People In Nigeria by SalamRushdie: 2:32pm On Jul 01, 2018
The fact that the best thing Buhari çan think of to do with 350 million dollars is to share it in a country lacking all sorts of social amenities shows how empty and bereft of ideas he is

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: $350 Million Divided By 180 Million People In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jul 01, 2018
but why them no use am do electricity, I mean the whole money and we may even get change self

1 Like

Re: $350 Million Divided By 180 Million People In Nigeria by GavelSlam: 3:45pm On Jul 01, 2018
That was the condition for the refund.

Knack head for stone it would not change that fact.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: $350 Million Divided By 180 Million People In Nigeria by DTutu1: 4:17pm On Jul 01, 2018
Dear people of nairaland,
Why do you people waste ur time on issues that are not realistic. Do guys know the financial muscle needed to be able to distribute the money. It must surely cost money to distribute money. So they just want U guys to be busy with myths.

3 Likes

Re: $350 Million Divided By 180 Million People In Nigeria by gratiaeo(m): 4:29pm On Jul 01, 2018
Nobody trusted Nigeria government the reason for the condition

1 Like

Re: $350 Million Divided By 180 Million People In Nigeria by CodeTemplar: 4:56pm On Jul 01, 2018
At $50,000 or N17m each that money can build 7,000 primary health care centres. That's about 9 health care centres per LGA.

It can equip all General Hospitals for Kidney Dialysis procedure. We eat everything in Nigeria including our welfare..

12 Likes

Re: $350 Million Divided By 180 Million People In Nigeria by Ojiofor: 5:05pm On Jul 01, 2018
Op I dash you my share of the money add it to yours.
Re: $350 Million Divided By 180 Million People In Nigeria by CodeTemplar: 5:06pm On Jul 01, 2018
SalamRushdie:
The fact that the best thing Buhari çan think of to do with 350 million dollars is to share it in a country lacking all sorts of social amenities shows how empty and bereft of ideas he is
at $16,600 or N5.5m that could have built us 21,000 houses to help shelter 120,000 people (6/house). In a time many are displaced like this due to insurgency housing is needed. It is sad dangote is building and donating houses while buhari is sharing raw cash to potential voters.
Don't forget the building process would have employed people and eventually lead to the serious and poor people earning a decent living from it.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: $350 Million Divided By 180 Million People In Nigeria by Bizibi(m): 5:10pm On Jul 01, 2018
Share fire!!!!!!
Re: $350 Million Divided By 180 Million People In Nigeria by CodeTemplar: 5:11pm On Jul 01, 2018
DTutu1:
Why do you people waste ur time on issues that are not realistic. Do guys know the financial muscle needed to be able to distribute the money. It must surely cost money to distribute money. So they just want U guys to be busy with myths.
True word but it could have been properly utilized.
Re: $350 Million Divided By 180 Million People In Nigeria by kitogram(m): 6:43pm On Jul 01, 2018
Solar farm for the states with IDP Camps.
Re: $350 Million Divided By 180 Million People In Nigeria by sobastical: 7:05pm On Jul 01, 2018
SalamRushdie:

Your comment is so valid sir

And knowing so well that the money will go directly to their pockets and fund their army of terrorism herdsmen.

2 Likes

Re: $350 Million Divided By 180 Million People In Nigeria by eurogee: 9:16pm On Jul 01, 2018
Saying you are a fool is understatement, you're a big fool as a matter of fact.

So this is how you will rule this country if you are entrusted with leadership of this country?

You just share everything abi. Perhaps even national BUDGET with the aim of getting appreciated by people? EWU!

cool318:

Sometimes, i wonder how people of your type get intoxicated in creating unnecessary awareness in form of comments.
There are families with over 10 as nuclear families in most parts of the country where this Abacha loot will be shared, are all of them not also regarded as the poorest of the poor??

There are also such nuclear families over 12 in Places down south south , in my own opinion, aggregating the money , could help the families out.
Have you been to interior Akwa ibom, and the swampy shores of Bayelsa states before? I don't want to mention names, you will see what we call realtime poverty.

1 Like

Re: $350 Million Divided By 180 Million People In Nigeria by awoofawoo: 9:16pm On Jul 01, 2018
DTutu1:

More like election strategy.......... Money to buy votes lobatan! Sai Baba! Awon were! cheesy
Re: $350 Million Divided By 180 Million People In Nigeria by eurogee: 9:18pm On Jul 01, 2018
Thanks for this. You speak like someone who has seen four walls of University.

Buharis brain is so empty! Damn!

SalamRushdie:
Re: $350 Million Divided By 180 Million People In Nigeria by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:23pm On Jul 01, 2018
eurogee:

So this is how you will rule this country if you are entrusted with leadership of this country?

You just share everything abi. Perhaps even national BUDGET with the aim of getting appreciated by people? EWU!

Hahahahha wink grin cheesy grin wink.
My belle ooo!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: $350 Million Divided By 180 Million People In Nigeria by chinchum(m): 9:27pm On Jul 01, 2018
cool318:

So sharing 2 us dollars to families with even 10 nuclear families is the solution..... Is that not 20usd......to help you understand , that is less than a total of 8000 naira, using your extreme projection of 10 members in a nuclear family.
Re: $350 Million Divided By 180 Million People In Nigeria by zombieTRACKER: 9:33pm On Jul 01, 2018
Make them put the money for Niger bridge....

We don't know how many we are in the country sef
Re: $350 Million Divided By 180 Million People In Nigeria by cool318(m): 12:43am On Jul 02, 2018
Re: $350 Million Divided By 180 Million People In Nigeria by cool318(m): 12:47am On Jul 02, 2018
eurogee:
Saying you are a fool is understatement, you're a big fool as a matter of fact.

Mr Man, if you have problems in comprehensive capabilities, go and meet Lai Mohammed, I think he will put you through.
They have already mapped out their own sharing structure, and I am here advocating for equity in the Sharing and you are here Blabbing.
For your information, the sharing of the money starts Today grin
Re: $350 Million Divided By 180 Million People In Nigeria by cool318(m): 12:52am On Jul 02, 2018
chinchum:
So sharing 2 us dollars to families with even 10 nuclear families is the solution..... Is that not 20usd......to help you understand , that is less than a total of 8000 naira, using your extreme projection of 10 members in a nuclear family.

It will, since they are Running a government of kill and divide. Those people need help no matter how little.
Re: $350 Million Divided By 180 Million People In Nigeria by AZeD1(m): 4:18am On Jul 02, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Buhari didn't think of it, it was a condition for the return of the money.
The Swiss government prefers that the money is shared to the people than for it to be relooted.

Lesser of two evils.

1 Like

Re: $350 Million Divided By 180 Million People In Nigeria by lastmessenger: 6:14am On Jul 02, 2018
This just goes to show you all the calibre of people that are handling the affairs of this country. So empty and bereft of ideas.
This money can build skill acquisition centres throughout the country creating the opportunities for the almajiris and the poor people to learn a skill and do something productive with their lives instead of joining bokoharam and killing people but the government prefers to share the money so that tbey will remain poor and helpless and be easily used as a Willing tool for
politics whenever the need arise.
Re: $350 Million Divided By 180 Million People In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:24am On Jul 02, 2018
If you divide this money by 36states + plus FCT, each States will get approximately 2.7billion naira.

If this money is spent genuinely, there's no way it won't take atleast 5000 people out of poverty in each state.
Re: $350 Million Divided By 180 Million People In Nigeria by RevenGeMission: 6:53am On Jul 02, 2018
around 400 naira per person if it's to be shared among nigerians

But tell me .. those complaining why didn't they register ? their yahoo yahoo money ritual business was booming , but now .....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Time To Carry Your Own Hand Luggage. Ambode, Saraki ....PICTURES.. / Nigeria Can Become A Well Developed Country / Shehu Shagari Grandson Reacts To Viral Video Of Sokoto Woman Speaking Igbo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.