Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,537 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

Nigerian Celebrities Mock Diego Maradona As Argentina Exist From World Cup - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Celebrities Mock Diego Maradona As Argentina Exist From World Cup (61078 Views)

Runtown Exist From Eric Many Records(see Statements And Reasons) / Daddy Freeze Reacts After Nigeria's Exit From World Cup / Comedian AY Believes Nigeria Can Still Qualify From World Cup Group Stage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Mock Diego Maradona As Argentina Exist From World Cup by Afonja007: 5:06pm On Jul 02, 2018
OKorowanta:

Bros go fry mosquito.
Slave mentality has taken over ya brain.
You've decided to queue behind d whiteman's slavery all your live.
We even opened up their defence more than they did.
Bicos Yeye Ighalo did not score doesn't stop the referee from blowing a penalty.
Abi you know football pass Alan Shearer and Drogba wey say dem rob us?
You and the referee,na d same evil dey una blood.
his telling you the truth and your hating ,blacks should tell them selves the truth ,blacks behaves like Muslim cus Muslims blames everyone else in the world apart from them selves ,blacks blames white for their downfall tomorrow the same white they are blaming will still rescue them in the sea while they are trying to reach Europe,you people should get over losing to argentinians in our five meetings and try to beat them next time,England lose to Spain or Italy in football but still they don't go dissing swearing on Italy and Spain even English league is dominated by Spanish and Italian coaches ,can Ghana allow Nigerian coach to handle their national team or Nigeria allowing a Ghanaian coach to handle super eagle ?did you remember what happened to keshi when he qualifies Togo national team to world cup?
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Mock Diego Maradona As Argentina Exist From World Cup by JTFFTJ: 5:12pm On Jul 02, 2018
In my opinion, I believe the Nigeria Coach, Gernot Rohr, compromised his stand as a coach by featuring Ighalo to start the line up, for the Nigeria Vs Argentina match.

Ighalo was only being considered to be used to start up our match against Argentina, and maybe others (if we had qualified further) based on his plea/bargain with Rohr. Please let's briefly analyze Ighalo's actions towards the end of our match with Iceland; Ighalo practically pleaded with Rohr to be used, when one of our players was injured and a substitute was being prepared. After this was when Ighalo was brought in and was subsequently featured to start the line up against Argentina. And, this cost our coach dearly.

The formation we had against Iceland could have been retained or 'bettered' against Argentina. Although, it's too late to cry when the head is off!

This was what I observed.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Mock Diego Maradona As Argentina Exist From World Cup by Xkalaban(m): 5:16pm On Jul 02, 2018
Shameless pre-madonna drama king Maradona. Shebi doctors have found some amount of blood in ur cocain system. Useless racist....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Mock Diego Maradona As Argentina Exist From World Cup by TheControversy: 5:17pm On Jul 02, 2018
Eco99:

This is why the black race will probably remain in the gutters forever....

A better team beat your tactics less mediocre ighalofull team
Instead of going to improve and urge ur govt to improve ur football u ar busy hating ...

I even read someone saying that assuming Nigeria qualified they would have done better against france...

Probably if france eliminates your useless baseless hopes in the group stage of the Wc nxt year

then you will hate on france till a better team beats them...and the circle of foolishness continues

Mtchewwwww

Antelopes....

Black Antelopes....

#Eco99
Dem don finish you with insults already. Go and be foolish no more

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Mock Diego Maradona As Argentina Exist From World Cup by bewla(m): 5:20pm On Jul 02, 2018
godfatherx:

Na inferiority complex dey worry you
tell am again

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Mock Diego Maradona As Argentina Exist From World Cup by foolbuster: 5:31pm On Jul 02, 2018
post=69021246:

Say that to ur palle and his elder bro when u see dem soon little boy.
Goodluck

If you are there age then that makes you a fool forever.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Mock Diego Maradona As Argentina Exist From World Cup by IdeyFindWife: 5:36pm On Jul 02, 2018
Eco99:

Instead of going to improve and urge ur govt to improve ur football u ar busy hating ...

I even read someone saying that assuming Nigeria qualified they would have done better against france...

Probably if france eliminates your useless baseless hopes in the group stage of the Wc nxt year

then you will hate on france till a better team beats them...and the circle of foolishness continues

Mtchewwwww

Antelopes....

Black Antelopes....

#Eco99

Is this what you signed up for?

Ridiculing yourself ahh over the net like this?

Being baselessly opinionated is a narcissistic sign of impending lunacy

Go get checked out

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Mock Diego Maradona As Argentina Exist From World Cup by skallion7(m): 5:45pm On Jul 02, 2018
Eco99:

Mtchewwwww

Antelopes....

Black Antelopes....

#Eco99
you and your family are the antelopes. Bastard

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Mock Diego Maradona As Argentina Exist From World Cup by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 5:59pm On Jul 02, 2018
they should reserve that middle finger for igharo butt
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Mock Diego Maradona As Argentina Exist From World Cup by Jobesi(m): 6:03pm On Jul 02, 2018
Cause the team is black nd he gave d middle finger u all decide to label him a racist...... Na wa
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Mock Diego Maradona As Argentina Exist From World Cup by abinibility(m): 6:23pm On Jul 02, 2018
[quote author=Eco99 post=68987169].....

Mtchewwwww

Antelopes....

Black Antelopes....

Bros, Se na true say you be fool because I no understand why you sef go dey foolish

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Mock Diego Maradona As Argentina Exist From World Cup by abinibility(m): 6:26pm On Jul 02, 2018
Eco99:

I even read someone saying that assuming Nigeria qualified they

would have done better against france...

Mtchewwwww

Antelopes....

Black Antelopes....

#Eco99

Bros, Se na true say you be fool because I no understand why you sef go dey foolish

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Mock Diego Maradona As Argentina Exist From World Cup by Azam101: 6:27pm On Jul 02, 2018
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Mock Diego Maradona As Argentina Exist From World Cup by Ayodele1987(m): 6:28pm On Jul 02, 2018
godfatherx:

Na inferiority complex dey worry you
I don't know how someone will be fool to love, like, a single player to ur nation. I'm referring to some messi fans.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Mock Diego Maradona As Argentina Exist From World Cup by orumoajiri(m): 6:32pm On Jul 02, 2018
:Pfuck up nigga......
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Mock Diego Maradona As Argentina Exist From World Cup by kvngStoic007: 6:33pm On Jul 02, 2018
Eco99:

Mtchewwwww

Antelopes....

Black Antelopes....

#Eco99
you're just a small fool.. They're talking about the gesture he made idiot... I can't blame you... Your brain that can't comprehend English, is it the one that will na deduce the meaning of what they're driving at?.... Die with your black mentality

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Mock Diego Maradona As Argentina Exist From World Cup by MICHEALADEX(m): 6:38pm On Jul 02, 2018
Eco99:

Mtchewwwww

Antelopes....

Black Antelopes....

#Eco99

Go sleep jor...the fun continues he had his fun mocking us so let’s enjoy ours too

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Mock Diego Maradona As Argentina Exist From World Cup by MICHEALADEX(m): 6:38pm On Jul 02, 2018
Eco99:

Mtchewwwww

Antelopes....

Black Antelopes....

#Eco99

Go sleep jor...the fun continues he had his fun mocking us so let’s enjoy ours took

Eco99:

Mtchewwwww

Antelopes....

Black Antelopes....

#Eco99

Go sleep jor...the fun continues he had his fun mocking us so let’s enjoy ours too

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Mock Diego Maradona As Argentina Exist From World Cup by Harold4lyf(m): 6:39pm On Jul 02, 2018
Eco99:

Mtchewwwww

Antelopes....

Black Antelopes....

#Eco99
only if ur fada knew that waterproof can be used instead of condoms
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Mock Diego Maradona As Argentina Exist From World Cup by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jul 02, 2018
short man, short mind, short pric grin
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Mock Diego Maradona As Argentina Exist From World Cup by Mariangeles(f): 7:46pm On Jul 02, 2018
Eco99:

Mtchewwwww

Antelopes....

Black Antelopes....

#Eco99
Both you and all the people that liked your foolish comment should rise above your slave mentality...#spits
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Mock Diego Maradona As Argentina Exist From World Cup by mariesnikz(m): 8:08pm On Jul 02, 2018
Eco99:

Mtchewwwww

Antelopes....

Black Antelopes....

#Eco99
Next year?....
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Mock Diego Maradona As Argentina Exist From World Cup by Iamdimeji: 10:05pm On Jul 02, 2018
ah THIS BOY NA FOOL THANK GOD YOUR FADS IS A BLACK MUDAFUCKA Eco99:

Mtchewwwww

Antelopes....

Black Antelopes....

#Eco99
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Mock Diego Maradona As Argentina Exist From World Cup by basic23111: 10:27pm On Jul 02, 2018
Eco99:

Mtchewwwww

Antelopes....

Black Antelopes....

#Eco99
shut up.....u think u have sense.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Mock Diego Maradona As Argentina Exist From World Cup by saintaustine(m): 10:47pm On Jul 02, 2018
Eco99:

Mtchewwwww

Antelopes....

Black Antelopes....

#Eco99

Hmmmmm

This guy must be a coward.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Mock Diego Maradona As Argentina Exist From World Cup by saintaustine(m): 10:50pm On Jul 02, 2018
jibs4lv:
A fool describe him better

Gbam
You are right
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Mock Diego Maradona As Argentina Exist From World Cup by MajesticD(m): 10:55pm On Jul 02, 2018
Eco99:

Mtchewwwww

Antelopes....

Black Antelopes....

#Eco99

Damn....you just wrote so finely and with such eloquence to exhibit so great an ineptitude.

Will FIFA also remain in the gutters forever for banning him.

Football is a sport, someone must win and someone must lose, bigger footballing nations have already lost before Nigeria, so it was never about having a mediocre Ighalo in your team like you foolishly pointed out, it's about the spirit of the game, called RESPECT and Maradona so wantonly failed in that aspect.

So sorry bro...this is the first time I have ever had to openly insult someone on this forum, but i just had to do it and it feels so good i must say, cause i have for a long time restrained myself from responding to peeps like you whose lack of understanding but eagerness to write something can only be rivaled by how much of an embarassment you are to rational reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Mock Diego Maradona As Argentina Exist From World Cup by Odianose13(m): 12:08am On Jul 03, 2018
Eco99:

Mtchewwwww

Antelopes....

Black Antelopes....

#Eco99

I just read this Bullshit from you. You are mad for this statement. Rubbish fellow!
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Mock Diego Maradona As Argentina Exist From World Cup by Myself2(m): 6:20am On Jul 03, 2018
stewiepeter:
you're a big fool.
Different countries in Europe troll each other and do the same thing. Check how Germany have been trolled after their early exit from the world cup oh wait you don't read just type shit.
it's better for people like you to die and the black race will progress
its better you die I say it again and again, bastard.

Okay so Eco99 GO AND DIE (in Oshiomhole's voice)
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Mock Diego Maradona As Argentina Exist From World Cup by Caseless: 6:36am On Jul 03, 2018
Eco99:

Mtchewwwww

Antelopes....

Black Antelopes....

#Eco99
stfu!
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Mock Diego Maradona As Argentina Exist From World Cup by brenister10: 8:08am On Jul 03, 2018
Eco99:

Mtchewwwww

Antelopes....

Black Antelopes....

#Eco99

For your mind, you don talk sense abi?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Julius Agwu: "I Died But Woke Up On My Way To Mortuary" / Olajumoke Orisaguna Reacts To Her Baby Daddy’s Allegations / Meet Olubunmi Akindele AKA Neeceebosslady, Funke Akindele's Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.