Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,837 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Prepaidnigeria - A Better Way To Recharge - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Prepaidnigeria - A Better Way To Recharge (4429 Views)

How to recharge phone from your bank account / How To Recharge Your Phone With Atm. / How To Recharge My Zain Sim Card? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prepaidnigeria - A Better Way To Recharge by PrepaidNG(m): 4:15pm On Jan 03, 2006
Looking to recharge your phone at anytime of day/night from the comfort of your home/office?

Look no further! At prepaidnigeria.com, we use internet/wireless technologies to ease the purchase of
recharge pins online, using an Interswitch branded, bank issued ATM/Debit card, Visa or MasterCard.

Check us out and judge by the experience.

http://www.prepaidnigeria.com

Re: Prepaidnigeria - A Better Way To Recharge by layi(m): 5:57pm On Jan 03, 2006
Nice site.

But it means u cant benefit without an interswitch card. I'm thinking u should also arrange for referals commision with interswitch.

Anyway i've been thinking along this line for long but yet to see a solution- wherebyby every nigerian can recharge by just texting a particular line and have their recharge within 1 minute. Any ideas on how to achieve this? Even if it'll cost in excess of 10M

Sorry for divertin. but i think we r still in d same line.
Re: Prepaidnigeria - A Better Way To Recharge by PrepaidNG(m): 6:17pm On Jan 03, 2006
Interswitch is the only bona-fide, universally accepted electronic payment instrument in Nigeria, and therefore is the only card accepted from Nigerian customers

However, we also accept VISA, Mastercard and Paypal from customers outside the country, wishing to give the ePin as a gift to friends and loved ones. This is typically delivered as text message to the recipient's phone.

Many thanks for your inquiry and have a happy new year, 2006!!

www.prepaidnigeria.com - A better way to recharge
Re: Prepaidnigeria - A Better Way To Recharge by immanuella(f): 8:42pm On Jan 04, 2006
well, I tried the paypal option and it didnt work.
Re: Prepaidnigeria - A Better Way To Recharge by PrepaidNG(m): 2:43am On Jan 05, 2006
Yeah, we had to tempoarily take the Visa/Mastercard/Paypal payment offline because
of fraudsters.

It is back online now, with purchases restricted to one pin per transaction.

Purchases via Interswitch is however limited to 10 pins per transaction.

Re: Prepaidnigeria - A Better Way To Recharge by immanuella(f): 3:27am On Jan 05, 2006
it says no unused vouchers..
Re: Prepaidnigeria - A Better Way To Recharge by PrepaidNG(m): 3:54am On Jan 05, 2006
ran out of vmobile.

other networks available
Re: Prepaidnigeria - A Better Way To Recharge by haywhy(m): 5:13pm On Apr 19, 2006
[/quote][quote author=PrepaidNG link=topic=4593.msg154834#msg154834 date=1136425380]
Yeah, we had to tempoarily take the Visa/Mastercard/Paypal payment offline because
of fraudsters.

It is back online now, with purchases restricted to one pin per transaction.

Purchases via Interswitch is however limited to 10 pins per transaction.

Mr prepaidnigeria, as @ 5-10pm of April 19 2006 i went to your website & i tried to purchase with paypal but it said it's under enhancement. , Since all these days.
Anyway try & do something fast cos i & some other peope want that service.
Thanx

(1) (Reply)

How To Repair The Mouth Piece Of Your Phone -do It Yourself / Tecno H7 **brand New Germany Made** / IOS Kills All Other OS Platforms, Never Going Back To Android.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.