Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Saraki Watching Spain Vs Russia Match Today. Photos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Watching Spain Vs Russia Match Today. Photos (62096 Views)

Yahaya Bello Mobbed In Lokoja Today(photos) / Peter Obi Escapes Death As APC And PDP Clash In Abuja Today (Photos) / Bukola Saraki Meets Ademola Adeleke In Osun Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Watching Spain Vs Russia Match Today. Photos by millionboi2: 12:40am On Jul 02, 2018
phemmyutd:
Why is the door so dirty?
Na boys quarter
Re: Saraki Watching Spain Vs Russia Match Today. Photos by Dollabiz: 1:28am On Jul 02, 2018
hmmm
Re: Saraki Watching Spain Vs Russia Match Today. Photos by RoyalPriesthuud(m): 1:40am On Jul 02, 2018
Olalan:
Is this Photoshop, can't imagine that's how his living room is with all the billions in his account
Are you his account officer? Have you read his account statement?

1 Like

Re: Saraki Watching Spain Vs Russia Match Today. Photos by xreal: 5:50am On Jul 02, 2018
johnmartus:
Stupid man I know that is not his living home that house might belong to one of his thug.

Obudupikin:
Him ticket don cut.

[img]https://media1./images/a50e887ed9c13b6eb5fca8bf3b8c95d4/tenor.gif?itemid=9271317[/img]

1 Like

Re: Saraki Watching Spain Vs Russia Match Today. Photos by Nobody: 6:15am On Jul 02, 2018
MartinCorridon:

grin grin grin

I dare you to say that in Kwara.

Ladies and Gents Saraki was visiting a friend. If you see Olusola Saraki, his father's house, it covers almost 2 streets back and front.
I'm from Ekiti Kwara. He's not as lavish as his father. Olusola Saraki isn't the same as Bukola Saraki and that's why they didn't get along while his father was alive. Go dig archive for details
Re: Saraki Watching Spain Vs Russia Match Today. Photos by MartinCorridon: 6:29am On Jul 02, 2018
awelekiti:
I'm from Ekiti Kwara. He's not as lavish as his father. Olusola Saraki isn't the same as Bukola Saraki and that's why they didn't get along while his father was alive. Go dig archive for details

LOL. Not as lavish as his father? He once claimed to be "richer than the State" before he became Governor.

Define "lavish". His father was more GENEROUS than him, ask anyone. That's the word you should have used.

Spent decades living in ilorin, not too far from his house.

They didn't get along? Let me help with that.

1. They both wanted to impose his sister as Governor. The Islamic Clerics were unusually vocal in opposing the idea.

2. They now formed that "fight" you guys talk about. This achieved 2 objectives :

i. They successfully divided the opposition because Gbemisola Saraki emerged as a flagbearer.

ii. Bought Bukola serious political credibility for " defeating" his dad as a relative upstart.

Go to Kwara State and ask the elders if Bukola can possibly defeat Olusola in anything.

That's so funny and ridiculous. Olusola was almost a political deity in Kwara.

Almost 4 decades of patronage at the highest level would now be defeated by Bukola who was practically forced into politics by his dad?

Hilarious how the Sarakis just manage to deceive so many. grin grin
Re: Saraki Watching Spain Vs Russia Match Today. Photos by Soulsymbol99: 6:43am On Jul 02, 2018
KendrickAyomide:
grin with all the millions, see TV

And who told u that is his real parlour undecided the pix is just 4 show for gullible nigerians.believe that, u believe anything angry
Re: Saraki Watching Spain Vs Russia Match Today. Photos by BabaO2: 6:54am On Jul 02, 2018
phemmyutd:
Why is the door so dirty?
na him housemaid or cleaner's room he dey watch the match to fool Nigerians.
Re: Saraki Watching Spain Vs Russia Match Today. Photos by engrkaz(m): 7:16am On Jul 02, 2018
Olalan:
Is this Photoshop, can't imagine that's how his living room is with all the billions in his account
na him alfa/babalawo/dibia man house be that..
Re: Saraki Watching Spain Vs Russia Match Today. Photos by alexola20(m): 9:47am On Jul 02, 2018
Re: Saraki Watching Spain Vs Russia Match Today. Photos by alexola20(m): 9:49am On Jul 02, 2018
Re: Saraki Watching Spain Vs Russia Match Today. Photos by rafcrown(m): 8:44pm On Jul 02, 2018
DIRTY DOOR
DIRTY POLITICS
DIRTY MIND
DIRTY EYES
DIRTY "GOOD BOYS"
DIRTY MONEY

Re: Saraki Watching Spain Vs Russia Match Today. Photos by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jul 02, 2018
MartinCorridon:

LOL. Not as lavish as his father? He once claimed to be "richer than the State" before he became Governor.

Define "lavish". His father was more GENEROUS than him, ask anyone. That's the word you should have used.

1. They both wanted to impose his sister as Governor. The Islamic Clerics were unusually vocal in opposing the idea.

2. They now formed that "fight" you guys talk about. This achieved 2 objectives :

i. They successfully divided the opposition because Gbemisola Saraki emerged as a flagbearer.

ii. Bought Bukola serious political credibility for " defeating" his dad as a relative upstart.

Go to Kwara State and ask the elders if Bukola can possibly defeat Olusola in anything.

Almost 4 decades of patronage at the highest level would now be defeated by Bukola who was practically forced into politics by his dad?

OK sir.
Re: Saraki Watching Spain Vs Russia Match Today. Photos by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 9:40am On Jul 16, 2018
MartinCorridon:

Spot on.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Issues Statement On Magu's Reported Arrest / See What Kayode Ogundamisi Said About Sen. Bukola Sarki That Got People Talking / INEC Declares LP's Ginger Onwusibe Elected In Isialangwa Fed Constituency (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.