Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,843 members, 7,824,512 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Buhari Meet At The AU 31st Meeting In Mauritania - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Buhari Meet At The AU 31st Meeting In Mauritania (37932 Views)

Photos Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her Husband, Ikemba (Then Vs Now) / Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Dangote, Ngozi Iweala And Jim Ovia / Buhari Meet British Prime Minister, Boris Johnson, Discuss Insecurity In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Buhari Meet At The AU 31st Meeting In Mauritania by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:47pm On Jul 01, 2018
sarrki:
Lord let my enemies bow before me

She’s actually begging for job and recognition

Kemi have made this professor of looting humble
grin grin grin sarrki lie don kill You! You know say Buhari no sabi grammar, so she was trying hard to understand him

Someone that will call PEOPLE
- pheefu grin

If I no correct you now you go add this one to Buhari's achievement undecided

Your prayer point should be that God should cure you of zobeism

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Buhari Meet At The AU 31st Meeting In Mauritania by AskProf: 9:50pm On Jul 01, 2018
sarrki:

She came to plead for Mr president not to send her to kuje prison

You are certainly, a caricature of a human being.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Buhari Meet At The AU 31st Meeting In Mauritania by id911(m): 9:50pm On Jul 01, 2018
sarrki and stupidity is like Sowore and blackmail, inseparable

5 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Buhari Meet At The AU 31st Meeting In Mauritania by sarrki(m): 9:52pm On Jul 01, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

grin grin grin sarrki lie don kill You! You know say Buhari no sabi grammar, so she was trying hard to understand him

Someone that will call PEOPLE
- pheefu grin

If I no correct you now you go add this one to Buhari's achievement undecided

Your prayer point should be that God should cure you of zobeism

Women leader grin grin

You can lie for Africa
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Buhari Meet At The AU 31st Meeting In Mauritania by sarrki(m): 9:52pm On Jul 01, 2018
id911:
sarrki and stupidity is like Sowore and blackmail, inseparable

E enter am
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Buhari Meet At The AU 31st Meeting In Mauritania by sarrki(m): 9:54pm On Jul 01, 2018
selemempe:
lol...may be if ur family member dies in the hands of these ppl u will take things serious

So shall it be for your loved ones and anything you ever worked for
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Buhari Meet At The AU 31st Meeting In Mauritania by selemempe: 9:59pm On Jul 01, 2018
sarrki:

So shall it be for your loved ones and anything you ever worked for
i already take things serious...u obviously dont. Cos to you, those killed are not worth buhari's career
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Buhari Meet At The AU 31st Meeting In Mauritania by sarrki(m): 10:04pm On Jul 01, 2018
selemempe:
i already take things serious...u obviously dont. Cos to you, those killed are not worth buhari's career

Whatever I don’t give a hoot

I have condemned the security situation

Also go against Pmb on it

Having said that with your first write up how are you better off than those you accused by wishing someone you haven’t seen before
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Buhari Meet At The AU 31st Meeting In Mauritania by Amarabae(f): 10:07pm On Jul 01, 2018
Where exactly did she bow?
What is wrong with this bmc people?
It is a treason in heaven and on earth to compare a Harvard economist class of okonjo iweala to a certain kemi who doesn't know her left and right.
Don't make that mistake again.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Buhari Meet At The AU 31st Meeting In Mauritania by sarrki(m): 10:09pm On Jul 01, 2018
Amarabae:
Where exactly did she bow?
What is wrong with this bmc people?
It is a treason in heaven and on earth to compare a Harvard economist class of okonjo iweala to a certain kemi who doesn't know her left and right.
Don't make that mistake again.

Kemi is far better than the glorified havard thrash that supervised the rape of Nigeria economy
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Buhari Meet At The AU 31st Meeting In Mauritania by AskProf: 10:10pm On Jul 01, 2018
sarrki:

You really are trying hard to earn your monthly BMC allowance... Remember, "life is one big road... Don't complicate your mind"

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Buhari Meet At The AU 31st Meeting In Mauritania by sarrki(m): 10:11pm On Jul 01, 2018
AskProf:

You really are trying hard to earn your monthly BMC allowance... Remember, "life is one big road... Don't complicate your mind"

Shut up
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Buhari Meet At The AU 31st Meeting In Mauritania by Amarabae(f): 10:13pm On Jul 01, 2018
sarrki:

Kemi is far better than the glorified havard thrash that supervised the rape of Nigeria economy
if a yaba left patient say this, the doctor will refuse to discharge him.
Wake up from delusion.
You want to compare a world bank material with a former commissioner of finance Ogun state, a state that was on bail out

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Buhari Meet At The AU 31st Meeting In Mauritania by IVORY2009(m): 10:14pm On Jul 01, 2018
sarrki:

U got it all wrong Mr Sarrki

From the three pictures below, she is only going there to greet the president nothing more....
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Buhari Meet At The AU 31st Meeting In Mauritania by reality1010: 10:16pm On Jul 01, 2018
sarrki:

OP u go school at all?How could u post pictures of ppl exchanging pleasantries only to say one is bowing to d other.U r reducing urself with this thread.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Buhari Meet At The AU 31st Meeting In Mauritania by sarrki(m): 10:16pm On Jul 01, 2018
Amarabae:
if a yaba left patient say this, the doctor will refuse to discharge him.
Wake up from delusion.
You want to compare a world bank material with a former commissioner of finance Ogun state, a state that was on bail out

Where did you get your voodoo information from?

I guess it’s same Radio Biafra

Ogun state is richer than the whole of south east region

Having said that it’s better to be a commissioner in a state and maintain the economy than one havard thief

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Buhari Meet At The AU 31st Meeting In Mauritania by sarrki(m): 10:17pm On Jul 01, 2018
reality1010:
OP u go school at all?How could u post pictures of ppl exchanging pleasantries only to say one is bowing to d other.U r reducing urself with this thread.

Keep quiet

You lack intelligent to know
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Buhari Meet At The AU 31st Meeting In Mauritania by Amarabae(f): 10:19pm On Jul 01, 2018
sarrki:

Where did you get your voodoo information from?

I guess it’s same Radio Biafra

Ogun state is richer than the whole of south east region

Having said that it’s better to be a commissioner in a state and maintain the economy than one havard thief
I leave you to your Lagos-Ibadan media propaganda.
Happy new month

3 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Buhari Meet At The AU 31st Meeting In Mauritania by sarrki(m): 10:21pm On Jul 01, 2018
IVORY2009:

U got it all wrong Mr Sarrki

From the three pictures below, she is only going there to greet the president nothing more....

One thing I can’t take away from you is the maturity in you in opposing views that are different from yours

Having said that look at the third picture with inner eyes
She actually bowed
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Buhari Meet At The AU 31st Meeting In Mauritania by millomaniac: 10:22pm On Jul 01, 2018
omanzo02:
The OP is retaarded, I only see two people exchanging pleasantries, one is seated while the other stands, she doesn't have any dispute bubu body odour, one is there as Nigerians representative while the other is there base on her expertise and intelligence , personal and universal recognition grin

You must be new to nairaland if you don't know sarrki has a mental problem. People just ignore him. He has sold his conscience and the gods are gradually draining him of the little intelligence he has left.

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Buhari Meet At The AU 31st Meeting In Mauritania by sarrki(m): 10:30pm On Jul 01, 2018
Amarabae:

I leave you to your Lagos-Ibadan media propaganda.
Happy new month

Amara you can’t run away from the truth

Ngozi ruined our economy

Happy new month dear
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Buhari Meet At The AU 31st Meeting In Mauritania by sarrki(m): 10:30pm On Jul 01, 2018
millomaniac:

You must be new to nairaland if you don't know sarrki has a mental problem. People just ignore him. He has sold his conscience and the gods are gradually draining him of the little intelligence he has left.

God knows I don’t like ipob miscreants for anything
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Buhari Meet At The AU 31st Meeting In Mauritania by id911(m): 10:52pm On Jul 01, 2018
sarrki:

E enter am

sarrki, better join the ATIKULATE train so you won't go begging when the train leaves
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Buhari Meet At The AU 31st Meeting In Mauritania by amaniro: 10:57pm On Jul 01, 2018
sarrki:

trash I hear.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Buhari Meet At The AU 31st Meeting In Mauritania by amaniro: 11:01pm On Jul 01, 2018
lol what's your definition of a bow? �
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Buhari Meet At The AU 31st Meeting In Mauritania by napoleon77(m): 11:03pm On Jul 01, 2018
sarrki:

She came to plead for Mr president not to send her to kuje prison

You do know that you are not making sense
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Buhari Meet At The AU 31st Meeting In Mauritania by napoleon77(m): 11:04pm On Jul 01, 2018
sarrki:

Amara you can’t run away from the truth

Ngozi ruined our economy

Happy new month dear

Has she been charged with any economic crime for ruining the economy?
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Buhari Meet At The AU 31st Meeting In Mauritania by sarrki(m): 11:05pm On Jul 01, 2018
napoleon77:

Has she been charged with any economic crime for ruining the economy?

She will pay for crimes against humanity
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Buhari Meet At The AU 31st Meeting In Mauritania by Bizibi(m): 11:06pm On Jul 01, 2018
sarrki:

hehehehe,wonders
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Buhari Meet At The AU 31st Meeting In Mauritania by sarrki(m): 11:09pm On Jul 01, 2018
Bizibi:
hehehehe,wonders

Keep quiet
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Buhari Meet At The AU 31st Meeting In Mauritania by fabianjay101(m): 11:16pm On Jul 01, 2018
Sarki you're so Jobless I swear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dele Momodu: Bola Tinubu And His Date With Destiny In 2023 / Stolen Artefacts: Oba of Benin, Obaseki To Build World-Class Museum / Military: Boko Haram Rocket Making Factory Photos Not Real

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.