Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,780 members, 7,831,513 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Man Hangs On Bonnet Of Ex-Girlfriend's Speeding Car While Calling 911 In Florida - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Hangs On Bonnet Of Ex-Girlfriend's Speeding Car While Calling 911 In Florida (28346 Views)

I Made My Ex-girlfriend(who Is Now A Single Mother) A Deal, Would You Take It ? / Wife Of Ex-akwa Ibom Military Governor Evicts Step-children From Family House / Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Hangs On Bonnet Of Ex-Girlfriend's Speeding Car While Calling 911 In Florida by yungrylex00(m): 9:29am On Jul 02, 2018
I tire for Americans. Always in the news for weird reasons

3 Likes

Re: Man Hangs On Bonnet Of Ex-Girlfriend's Speeding Car While Calling 911 In Florida by Nobody: 9:31am On Jul 02, 2018
grin
Re: Man Hangs On Bonnet Of Ex-Girlfriend's Speeding Car While Calling 911 In Florida by Nobody: 9:33am On Jul 02, 2018
zombieTRACKER:
they need to come over to plateau and be ruled by Buhari...

Their sense will come back
Hate speeeech!!!!
Re: Man Hangs On Bonnet Of Ex-Girlfriend's Speeding Car While Calling 911 In Florida by Nobody: 9:35am On Jul 02, 2018
Living with an ex. lipsrsealed
Re: Man Hangs On Bonnet Of Ex-Girlfriend's Speeding Car While Calling 911 In Florida by OlujobaSamuel: 9:37am On Jul 02, 2018
gf24
bf22
no marriage but lives together with a baby of 5yrs old(started their death race at 19/17yrs)
una be joint owner of a car not house
living together aftet breakup for 8months and counting
she wan go pick pikin so no ready for any foolishness
The next thing na to kill you join cuz of your foolishness? na waooo
U sef no wan press charges cuz na ur babymama?
some americans sef
make i mind my business abeg
Re: Man Hangs On Bonnet Of Ex-Girlfriend's Speeding Car While Calling 911 In Florida by skales67(m): 9:38am On Jul 02, 2018
He told the police he didn’t want to press charges against the mother of his five-year old child .He also refused to provide a statement.

Just imagine! He knows if he press charges, it may backfire!

The power and autonomy women enjoy in US is something else!!
Re: Man Hangs On Bonnet Of Ex-Girlfriend's Speeding Car While Calling 911 In Florida by mikool007(m): 9:39am On Jul 02, 2018
post=69001382:
1000 Ways to die.....
in relationship grin
Re: Man Hangs On Bonnet Of Ex-Girlfriend's Speeding Car While Calling 911 In Florida by Constie(f): 9:42am On Jul 02, 2018
Lol...grin
Re: Man Hangs On Bonnet Of Ex-Girlfriend's Speeding Car While Calling 911 In Florida by Thegamingorca(m): 9:43am On Jul 02, 2018
The babe is hot
Re: Man Hangs On Bonnet Of Ex-Girlfriend's Speeding Car While Calling 911 In Florida by BruncleZuma: 9:50am On Jul 02, 2018
Just like Ibadan...strange news are a staple of Florida.
Re: Man Hangs On Bonnet Of Ex-Girlfriend's Speeding Car While Calling 911 In Florida by dangotesmummy: 9:52am On Jul 02, 2018
On an express road nitori olorun

Come and try this nonsense in Lagos Ibadan express road
Re: Man Hangs On Bonnet Of Ex-Girlfriend's Speeding Car While Calling 911 In Florida by ebenmosi360(m): 9:57am On Jul 02, 2018
This story weak my left eye cry

Re: Man Hangs On Bonnet Of Ex-Girlfriend's Speeding Car While Calling 911 In Florida by Nobody: 10:08am On Jul 02, 2018
stefanweeks:
Isidore
sounds Nigerian
Hahahahahaah.
Re: Man Hangs On Bonnet Of Ex-Girlfriend's Speeding Car While Calling 911 In Florida by HomeOfMe(f): 10:12am On Jul 02, 2018
stefanweeks:
Isidore

sounds Nigerian
Absolutely. It sout Nigerian.
Re: Man Hangs On Bonnet Of Ex-Girlfriend's Speeding Car While Calling 911 In Florida by Legacyltd: 10:15am On Jul 02, 2018
post=69001382:
1000 Ways to die.....

Death No 911 die on the fast lane grin
Re: Man Hangs On Bonnet Of Ex-Girlfriend's Speeding Car While Calling 911 In Florida by Witnes: 10:22am On Jul 02, 2018
They broke up and still living together? Only in foreign land this will happened not Nigeria my country
Re: Man Hangs On Bonnet Of Ex-Girlfriend's Speeding Car While Calling 911 In Florida by mimimile93: 10:23am On Jul 02, 2018
obafemee80:

The man on the bonnet told a dispatcher, according to the 911 call
“She’s swerving the car and I’m on top of the car,” “I really need help.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lB-hlO0xw38

This astonishing footage taken by another driver driving at 70 mph was combined with the audio from the actual 911 emergency call made by the 22 year old man on the bonnet of the Mercedes-Benz .

A 24 year old Florida woman, Patresha Isidore ,was arrested after she drove off with her ex-boyfriend stuck on the bonnet of a Mercedes-Benz .

According to 22 year old man, Junior Francis, after an argument with his ex-girlfriend,Isidore rushed to the car they jointly own and both needed that day. So he jumped on the bonnet in an effort to prevent her from driving away.

Patresha Isidore told WSVN

They still live together despite breaking up eight months ago . Isidore said she had no choice but to drive away as her ex-boyfriend held onto the bonnet of her Mercedes-Benz C300.

Francis later managed to remove the key from the car’s ignition when they got to the West Park. He told the police he didn’t want to press charges against the mother of his five-year old child .He also refused to provide a statement.

Francis said he’s still frightened by what happened on the highway :
“This woman is going to kill me, “She’s really out to kill me.”

https://autojosh.com/watch-man-hangs-on-the-bonnet-of-his-ex-girlfriends-speeding-car-while-calling-911/

The Devil is a woman.

Can't we do without pvssy?

Yes we can!

But why are we acting like our lives depend on that?

3 Likes

Re: Man Hangs On Bonnet Of Ex-Girlfriend's Speeding Car While Calling 911 In Florida by Adeyeye09(m): 10:26am On Jul 02, 2018
fast and furious
Re: Man Hangs On Bonnet Of Ex-Girlfriend's Speeding Car While Calling 911 In Florida by Henitan24(f): 10:52am On Jul 02, 2018
mimimile93:

The Devil is a woman.
Can't we do without pvssy?
Yes we can!
But why are we acting like our lives depend on that?
But you once did cheesy which led to you learning in hard way tongue
Re: Man Hangs On Bonnet Of Ex-Girlfriend's Speeding Car While Calling 911 In Florida by DUBZ17(m): 10:52am On Jul 02, 2018
Lolz

1 Like

Re: Man Hangs On Bonnet Of Ex-Girlfriend's Speeding Car While Calling 911 In Florida by ArinzeRaph: 10:53am On Jul 02, 2018
FortifiedCity:
I think she's Nigerian. It's a Nigerian name
ahah ! that's an English name na

1 Like

Re: Man Hangs On Bonnet Of Ex-Girlfriend's Speeding Car While Calling 911 In Florida by Bigdeeee: 11:15am On Jul 02, 2018
“This woman is going to kill me, “She’s really out to kill me.”
This part got me grin. Duhhh, you’re on the hood and she still does 70mph, then of course, she’s really out to kill you stupid grin. And he’s not pressing charges shocked, now this is the true definition of batshit crazy!
Re: Man Hangs On Bonnet Of Ex-Girlfriend's Speeding Car While Calling 911 In Florida by DIKEnaWAR: 11:20am On Jul 02, 2018
stefanweeks:
Isidore

sounds Nigerian

It is a Greek name.

Means the gift.
Re: Man Hangs On Bonnet Of Ex-Girlfriend's Speeding Car While Calling 911 In Florida by DIKEnaWAR: 11:20am On Jul 02, 2018
ArinzeRaph:
ahah ! that's an English name na

Greek name.

Means Gift or the gift.
Re: Man Hangs On Bonnet Of Ex-Girlfriend's Speeding Car While Calling 911 In Florida by AnanseK(m): 11:34am On Jul 02, 2018
Fatal attraction. He refused to give a statement or press charges!

His life is mortgaged it appears...

1 Like

Re: Man Hangs On Bonnet Of Ex-Girlfriend's Speeding Car While Calling 911 In Florida by goaldynboy: 1:24pm On Jul 02, 2018
The guy should leave the flat he is sharing with that woman fast! That woman can kill! If she had the 'liver' to drive the car so fast while the guy was hanging on the bonnet, then she can shoot him with the slightest opportunity!!

1 Like

Re: Man Hangs On Bonnet Of Ex-Girlfriend's Speeding Car While Calling 911 In Florida by goaldynboy: 1:29pm On Jul 02, 2018
The guy should leave the flat he is sharing with that woman fast! That woman can killl! If she had the 'liver' to drive the car so fast while the guy was hanging on the bonnet, then she can shoot him with the slightest opportunity!!
Re: Man Hangs On Bonnet Of Ex-Girlfriend's Speeding Car While Calling 911 In Florida by godofuck231: 2:07pm On Jul 02, 2018
when a woman is out for revenge the defeat is most likely bloody, there is a part of their brain that doesn't give half a fvck
Re: Man Hangs On Bonnet Of Ex-Girlfriend's Speeding Car While Calling 911 In Florida by thedondada(m): 5:39pm On Jul 02, 2018
Honestly I thought it would be cyracus from ejigbo magistrate court that would provide this story.
Re: Man Hangs On Bonnet Of Ex-Girlfriend's Speeding Car While Calling 911 In Florida by Tunks2017(m): 9:36am On Jul 03, 2018
American Women are full of fu*kery sad sad

They feel everyone owes them.........

they claim child custody, 80% of property after divorce and child benefits !!!
Re: Man Hangs On Bonnet Of Ex-Girlfriend's Speeding Car While Calling 911 In Florida by Surrey2Bimshire: 7:29pm On Jul 03, 2018
stefanweeks:
Isidore

sounds Nigerian

Sounds Greek
Re: Man Hangs On Bonnet Of Ex-Girlfriend's Speeding Car While Calling 911 In Florida by Thegamingorca(m): 5:59am On Jul 04, 2018
BruncleZuma:
Just like Ibadan...strange news are a staple of Florida.

Must be the weather

(1) (2) (Reply)

White Men Are Better Than Black Men! / How Can Husband Be AA And Wife Is AS, And Baby Is SS? / The Culture Of Wedding Ring And Its Meaning In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.