Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,828 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

See The Official State Cars Of Some Of The World's Most Powerful People - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / See The Official State Cars Of Some Of The World's Most Powerful People (34313 Views)

5 Countries With The Most Powerful Militaries In The World! / Donald Trump: If Iran Wants A Fight That Will Be The Official End Of Iran / See The 10 Most Powerful People In The World, 2018 -FORBES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Official State Cars Of Some Of The World's Most Powerful People by elotajohn1(m): 10:58am On Jul 02, 2018
G
Re: See The Official State Cars Of Some Of The World's Most Powerful People by hdrhema004: 11:00am On Jul 02, 2018
my tym is coming, and very soon
Re: See The Official State Cars Of Some Of The World's Most Powerful People by Tarzan360(m): 11:07am On Jul 02, 2018
German president to promote her country productions, she go for one each from the four germans automobile industries this is what u call buy made in germany, all this buy naija to grow naija on papers, but kudos to frsc and the zoo army for buying from ivm i have seen many of there fleets from ivm

1 Like

Re: See The Official State Cars Of Some Of The World's Most Powerful People by angelboy01(m): 11:11am On Jul 02, 2018
mercenary:
Which school did you graduate from?
If you no fit help just shut up. Na person Grammer you go DE look up and down. Wetin concern Engineering with English. Mumu guy

1 Like

Re: See The Official State Cars Of Some Of The World's Most Powerful People by mercenary: 11:43am On Jul 02, 2018
angelboy01:
If you no fit help just shut up. Na person Grammer you go DE look up and down. Wetin concern Engineering with English. Mumu guy
I believe you were referring to your real dad, not me. Oya go and employ him na
Re: See The Official State Cars Of Some Of The World's Most Powerful People by precious1967(m): 11:55am On Jul 02, 2018
I just prayd dt one day this naija produce bicycle �.
Re: See The Official State Cars Of Some Of The World's Most Powerful People by fiftynaira(m): 12:13pm On Jul 02, 2018
rahl12:
Please nairalanders,
I need a job. I am a graduate of Mechanical Engineering. I am a serving Corp member in kwara state, will be passing out at first week of July 2018. Please I need your help as I am willing to work in any film within or outside the state.
Please help a brother. I have experienced in operations and maintenance various of machines, with a required knowledge of AutoCAD design.

PLEASE HELP BROTHER HERE.

HERE IS MY EMAIL: abraham20john20@gmail.com

Bro change the “film” to “firm” it might discourage employers I wish you luck.
Re: See The Official State Cars Of Some Of The World's Most Powerful People by CSTR1003: 1:03pm On Jul 02, 2018
What is stopping buhari from authorising that his personal cars be developed by innoson in collaboration with a German engine maker like Bosch for standardisation purpose.

The Russians are not good car makers, but Putin for the sake of national pride decided to collaborate with Bosch- a German engine company to produce a made in Russian automobile.

1 Like

Re: See The Official State Cars Of Some Of The World's Most Powerful People by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jul 02, 2018
OboOlora:

What did u learn, that the NK President doesn’t sh1t in public?

Na joke oh
To slap you just dey Hungry me... cheesy

1 Like

Re: See The Official State Cars Of Some Of The World's Most Powerful People by b3llo(m): 2:45pm On Jul 02, 2018
Constie:
Amazing... I'm definitely getting one of these soon! cheesy

cheesy
am with you on this.
Re: See The Official State Cars Of Some Of The World's Most Powerful People by Paschy88(m): 2:46pm On Jul 02, 2018
What information about his health status is the North Korea President hiding sef. He also went to the USA North Korea Summit with disposable toilet.
Re: See The Official State Cars Of Some Of The World's Most Powerful People by angelboy01(m): 8:37pm On Jul 02, 2018
mercenary:
I believe you were referring to your real dad, not me. Oya go and employ him na

No single sense. you have been baptized in the ocean of foolishness. Na your papa and your generations be fools like you.

1 Like

Re: See The Official State Cars Of Some Of The World's Most Powerful People by tck2000(m): 1:22pm On Jul 14, 2019
OChimex:
see my superstars own
Lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Russia: Apocalypse Underwater Drones That Can Trigger ‘radioactive Tsunami' / Gambia Sells Yahya Jammeh's Cars, Planes To Pay Off Debt / Top 10 People Whose Names Gave Them Problems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.