Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,962 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:57 PM

Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Bags His Private Pilot License (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Bags His Private Pilot License (Photos) (30273 Views)

BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe And Madam Juliet His Alleged Sugar Mummy / BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Cuts His Dreadlocks (Photos) / BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe And His 'Wife' (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Bags His Private Pilot License (Photos) by Nobody: 8:55am On Jul 02, 2018
what did Efe bag grin

1 Like

Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Bags His Private Pilot License (Photos) by dadavivo: 8:55am On Jul 02, 2018
fernandoc:
Davido should employ him to command his private jet
which private jet? Stop that nonsense.

Davido is a clown

1 Like

Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Bags His Private Pilot License (Photos) by Constie(f): 8:58am On Jul 02, 2018
Cool... Congratulations! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Bags His Private Pilot License (Photos) by sweetyme001(f): 8:58am On Jul 02, 2018
fernandoc:
You want to kill Davido rite?
Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Bags His Private Pilot License (Photos) by princely83(m): 8:58am On Jul 02, 2018
Op you are ignorant. A flight dispatcher license is to certify one that he can now chart flight routes putting into consideration weather patterns and air traffic for airlines in Nigeria (only in Nigeria). This is not the same as a private pilot license.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Bags His Private Pilot License (Photos) by Donbosco46: 9:01am On Jul 02, 2018
OboOlora:
This is someone with focus and life goals!
Not that one snapping pictures upandan with fake designers with his transgender GF seeking IG followers!
abeg Who be that wey you dey talk make am clear
Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Bags His Private Pilot License (Photos) by dominique(f): 9:02am On Jul 02, 2018
princely83:
Op you are ignorant. A flight dispatcher license is to certify one that he can now chart flight routes putting into consideration weather patterns and air traffic for airlines in Nigeria (only in Nigeria). This is not the same as a private pilot license.

Does this mean he's not licensed to fly a plane yet?
Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Bags His Private Pilot License (Photos) by johnmattew: 9:02am On Jul 02, 2018
yeyerolling:
what did Efe bag grin
he bagged bashings from fans
Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Bags His Private Pilot License (Photos) by johnmattew: 9:02am On Jul 02, 2018
Donbosco46:
abeg Who be that wey you dey talk make am clear
tobi

1 Like

Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Bags His Private Pilot License (Photos) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 9:03am On Jul 02, 2018
princely83:

Please whats the difference enlighten us more
Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Bags His Private Pilot License (Photos) by whiteTORTIISE(m): 9:05am On Jul 02, 2018
I had a little experience when i got home yesterday. i saw my grandmother's goats in a small unfenced vegetable and egusi farm which i suffered inside the sun and rain to plant. They destroyed all the vegetables and left. i didnt take any action. After 20mins they came back to destroy all the egusi.
i ran and caught 4 of them. so i decided to destroy their lives too since they did the same to my 4month old farm.
Now, my grandmother is here, how will you judge the case??

Mo Bright Jnr
Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Bags His Private Pilot License (Photos) by MrNigeria2018: 9:05am On Jul 02, 2018
OboOlora:
This is someone with focus and life goals!
Not that one snapping pictures upandan with fake designers with his transgender GF seeking IG followers!

The young man you are referring to is miles ahead of Miracle. He was so intelligent he got double promotion throughout his primary and secondary education. He graduated at 18years of age and started working in one of new generation bank.

Miracle was still sleeping behind his mum when Tobi was achieving what Miracle is struggling to get now.

How many Pilots are successful in life?

Pilots hardly make it in life.

They only survive on their meagre salary just like average civil servant.

In Europe, pilots commit suicide like chicken cos of frustration.

After obtaining commercial licence which ll still take Miracle more years to get, he ll start to struggle to get a job that ll fetch him the same or less salary Tobi rejected at his last job(Heritage Bank)

4 Likes

Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Bags His Private Pilot License (Photos) by frowland(m): 9:05am On Jul 02, 2018
princely83:

Only if you know how much flight dispatchers earn in a year!
..and if you look well in that picture you will see his second licence.
Open your eyes for once.

3 Likes

Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Bags His Private Pilot License (Photos) by officialdayo: 9:07am On Jul 02, 2018
fernandoc:

You can't fly an airliner commercially with that.
Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Bags His Private Pilot License (Photos) by appsdope(m): 9:08am On Jul 02, 2018
MrNigeria2018:

The young man you are referring to is miles ahead of Miracle. He was so intelligent he got double promotion throughout his primary and secondary education. He graduated at 18years of age and started working in one of new generation bank.

Miracle was still sleeping behind his mum when Tobi was achieving what Miracle is struggling to get now.

After obtaining commercial licence which ll still take Miracle more years to get, he ll start to struggle to get a job that ll fetch him the same or less salary Tobi rejected at his last job(Heritage Bank)
So you're saying that a pilot does not earn up-to 200k a Month? In which country? If Toni's job was so lucrative why did he quit? Both guys are successful and admirable young men but don't say what you're not sure of. At least miracle still have 25m.

4 Likes

Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Bags His Private Pilot License (Photos) by papyskinsy: 9:08am On Jul 02, 2018
Mutemenot:
That's cool. You go fly okorocha and his son in law back to village come 2019

Where dem go landd.. Bro tink angry angry undecided

1 Like

Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Bags His Private Pilot License (Photos) by nigeria005(m): 9:11am On Jul 02, 2018
fernandoc:
mumu, Davido never get private jet...
Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Bags His Private Pilot License (Photos) by OTayobami(m): 9:12am On Jul 02, 2018
Congrats man more success ahead
Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Bags His Private Pilot License (Photos) by holluphemydavid(m): 9:14am On Jul 02, 2018
sawdi:

Who's that?
I wanna knw too
Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Bags His Private Pilot License (Photos) by frankmoney(m): 9:16am On Jul 02, 2018
So he wasn't a pilot before ?
Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Bags His Private Pilot License (Photos) by IamProdigy: 9:20am On Jul 02, 2018
timilehing:
Which one is Private Pilot licence? Is there Public pilot license?? �

He can't fly commercial airliners just yet!

BTW!
This job is all shades of cool....
They are just " air drivers" , but with so much prestige

1 Like

Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Bags His Private Pilot License (Photos) by jibs4lv(m): 9:23am On Jul 02, 2018
AK481:
You no thank my “Nina”

Wey sacrifice kpekus in public view just to make you win.

Ingrate and ungrateful boy

#teamnina una Dey here Dey see ?
yunminayun won't like this grin
Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Bags His Private Pilot License (Photos) by jibs4lv(m): 9:24am On Jul 02, 2018
yeyerolling:
what did Efe bag grin
Warri Warri grin
Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Bags His Private Pilot License (Photos) by Generaloluseye: 9:28am On Jul 02, 2018
timilehing:

Commercial pilot license

1 Like

Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Bags His Private Pilot License (Photos) by blaqroy: 9:28am On Jul 02, 2018
Congrats dearie, sweet life indeed, but I won't enter for free
Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Bags His Private Pilot License (Photos) by rahl12(m): 9:29am On Jul 02, 2018
Please nairalanders,
I need a job. I am a graduate of Mechanical Engineering. I am a serving Corp member in kwara state, will be passing out at first week of July 2018. Please I need your help as I am willing to work in any film within or outside the state.
Please help a brother. I have experienced in operations and maintenance various of machines, with a required knowledge of AutoCAD design.

PLEASE HELP BROTHER HERE.

HERE IS MY EMAIL: abraham20john20@gmail.com
Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Bags His Private Pilot License (Photos) by OboOlora(f): 9:30am On Jul 02, 2018
MrNigeria2018:

120k salary at a dying Bank compared to a registered pilot?
I won’t reply u again, pls return the MrNigerian award, u obviously deserve a Nobel laureate for your level of ignorance.
Have a good day

2 Likes

Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Bags His Private Pilot License (Photos) by LagosismyHome(f): 9:35am On Jul 02, 2018
MrNigeria2018:

Pilot versus bank teller ............ grin grin grin grin grin
There is no country where a bank teller staff earns more than a pilot .
Suicide have nothing to do with money or frustration . Wealthy people who have it all , still fall into depression and kill themselves

4 Likes

Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Bags His Private Pilot License (Photos) by SageTravels: 9:36am On Jul 02, 2018
timilehing:

yes. after private pilot license the next is commercial pilot license called CPL
Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Bags His Private Pilot License (Photos) by netbaze(m): 9:39am On Jul 02, 2018
Good for him

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Desmond Elliot & Wife, Victoria Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary / Prince Eke Celebrates His 44th Birthday (Photos) / AY Thanks Wife Mabel For Sacrifices She Made To Welcome Their Second Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.