Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

King Smade Poses With His Customized Benz & Range Rover - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / King Smade Poses With His Customized Benz & Range Rover (44498 Views)

Seyi Shay’s Boyfriend Gifts Her A Brand New Customized Benz As An Apology Gift / PUTA: Naira Marley Shows Off His Customized Gun Chain, Set To Drop New Music / Ramsey Nouah And His Customized Range Rover Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

King Smade Poses With His Customized Benz & Range Rover by Gossipblogger: 9:03am On Jul 02, 2018
Popular Show Promoter King Smade is boiling really hard, He just showed off his Collection Customized rides, Remember he was the Major promoter During Davido's 30billion Tour..
The Abroad based Promoter shared the photos on his Page, see below!

Gossip From Ebiwali---
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/07/davidos-show-promoter-king-smade-poses.html

4 Likes

Re: King Smade Poses With His Customized Benz & Range Rover by kowasco(m): 9:29am On Jul 02, 2018
first to comment
Re: King Smade Poses With His Customized Benz & Range Rover by tubas09: 12:33pm On Jul 02, 2018
Hi

2 Likes

Re: King Smade Poses With His Customized Benz & Range Rover by Nonnyflex(m): 3:21pm On Jul 02, 2018
Davido is the richest youth in Nigeria.... Chaiii who slapped me

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: King Smade Poses With His Customized Benz & Range Rover by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jul 02, 2018
Vanity upon vanity
Re: King Smade Poses With His Customized Benz & Range Rover by Hyinkar97(m): 3:21pm On Jul 02, 2018
Gossipblogger:
Popular Show Promoter King Smade is boiling really hard, He just showed off his Collection Customized rides, Remember he was the Major promoter During Davido's 30billion Tour..
The Abroad based Promoter shared the photos on his Page, see below!

Gossip From Ebiwali---
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/07/davidos-show-promoter-king-smade-poses.html

Boiling? At what temperature? undecided

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: King Smade Poses With His Customized Benz & Range Rover by winkmart: 3:22pm On Jul 02, 2018
Nna men, forget it SMADE is MADE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: King Smade Poses With His Customized Benz & Range Rover by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:22pm On Jul 02, 2018
winkmart:
Smade is MADE
Nice one wink
Re: King Smade Poses With His Customized Benz & Range Rover by Issame: 3:22pm On Jul 02, 2018
winkmart:
Nna men, forget it SMADE is MADE
Re: King Smade Poses With His Customized Benz & Range Rover by McAausim: 3:23pm On Jul 02, 2018
grin
Re: King Smade Poses With His Customized Benz & Range Rover by winkmart: 3:23pm On Jul 02, 2018
Hyinkar97:

Boiling? At what temperature? undecided

We be Boiling hard like a boiled egg

2 Likes

Re: King Smade Poses With His Customized Benz & Range Rover by dynicks(m): 3:24pm On Jul 02, 2018
nice one
Re: King Smade Poses With His Customized Benz & Range Rover by Walexybobo(m): 3:25pm On Jul 02, 2018
I don hear u.
Re: King Smade Poses With His Customized Benz & Range Rover by HoodBillionaire: 3:25pm On Jul 02, 2018
abegi
who know u for uk
apako

2 Likes

Re: King Smade Poses With His Customized Benz & Range Rover by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jul 02, 2018
Coded g boys

4 Likes

Re: King Smade Poses With His Customized Benz & Range Rover by safetyInspector(m): 3:27pm On Jul 02, 2018
Is it customized plate number not customized SUV

5 Likes

Re: King Smade Poses With His Customized Benz & Range Rover by Austema(m): 3:28pm On Jul 02, 2018
And so, I should not eat my own garri, and after that okada to where ever I want to go
Re: King Smade Poses With His Customized Benz & Range Rover by WowSweetGuy(m): 3:29pm On Jul 02, 2018
Good for them
Re: King Smade Poses With His Customized Benz & Range Rover by Austema(m): 3:29pm On Jul 02, 2018
kowasco:
first to comment
you did not comment anything, we are getting this FTC thing wrong, instead of you to say something relating to the topic

3 Likes

Re: King Smade Poses With His Customized Benz & Range Rover by Flexherbal(m): 3:32pm On Jul 02, 2018
Enjoy!
Re: King Smade Poses With His Customized Benz & Range Rover by baslone: 3:32pm On Jul 02, 2018
yeyerolling:
Coded g boys

Everyone that has moved to the next level in life does not necessarily have to be labelled a G-Boy.

SMADE is not a G boy, he has been on this hustle for a long time, doing quite well for himself, almost
monopolizing the market but I can bet he doesn't own those cars too.

In "Show" Business, you have to keep up and show yourself- anything for the Gram.

It's part of getting the job done

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: King Smade Poses With His Customized Benz & Range Rover by YorubaAssasin: 3:32pm On Jul 02, 2018
Let's talk of civilization and progress...

Majority of Nigerians have this lousy, poverty mentality. In all they do, they just got to show-off their stupidity regardless of how poor their fellows are. It's ONLY the poor minded folks that feel the need to brag abt material things. All the so called poor 9ja celebs coming online to show-off nonsense in the name of giving thanks to God. grin angry

The thing is these 9ja celebs are very glad to see majority of you poor as that's how they get worshipped in the first place... same thing with the politicians.

Millions of Nigerians (who happens to be fans of these FOOLS) wallow in poverty yet, they applaud, celebrate and adulate these FOOLS and keep praying to make it someday. Chai... I feel sorry for my people. They'll never learn and understand. undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: King Smade Poses With His Customized Benz & Range Rover by willibounce1(m): 3:33pm On Jul 02, 2018
dont believe everything you see on the internet....most of this mother phuckers are broke as.s beeeech ni.ggas

3 Likes

Re: King Smade Poses With His Customized Benz & Range Rover by nonix22(m): 3:35pm On Jul 02, 2018
All this London yahoo boys fronting as promoters; we know them.

But I no mean say this one dey among sha.

If u know, you know

4 Likes

Re: King Smade Poses With His Customized Benz & Range Rover by kuntash: 3:38pm On Jul 02, 2018
Who buys and pays for their music sef ... all these billions.
Re: King Smade Poses With His Customized Benz & Range Rover by MufasaRebirth: 3:42pm On Jul 02, 2018
celestialdamsel:
Vanity upon vanity
BULLSH!T
Re: King Smade Poses With His Customized Benz & Range Rover by Dacronym(m): 3:42pm On Jul 02, 2018
God is with everybody these days
Hmmn
Re: King Smade Poses With His Customized Benz & Range Rover by OboOlora(f): 3:43pm On Jul 02, 2018
Awon ti Que, no worry MI5 de watch u!
Re: King Smade Poses With His Customized Benz & Range Rover by MufasaRebirth: 3:48pm On Jul 02, 2018
fibih1:
hmmmmm i don't believe he makes his money solely from promoting davido

Get the latest Football Live Scores, Commentary & Head 2 Head Statistic On Naija score. [url=nairaland.site/live]Click Here[/url] To Visit Now!
He helped wizkid with the Afro Rebulik Festival at the O2 Arena last month.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tobi Bakre Poses With Khafi And Venita / Fan Compares Yemi Alade And Davido To Tiwa Savage & Wizkid. Yemi Fires Back! / Fans Blast Korede Bello For His Police Advert,Say He Is Ignorant(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.