Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

Philip Obin Escapes Death After Visiting His Village For Peace Talks. Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Philip Obin Escapes Death After Visiting His Village For Peace Talks. Photos (26604 Views)

Rufai Oseni Builds Library And Development Center In His Village In Ogun / Emeka Offor Visits His Village With Heavy Security Personnel / Can Someone Explain Why Kaduna Nzeogwu Is Igbo But His Village Is Not Igboland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Philip Obin Escapes Death After Visiting His Village For Peace Talks. Photos by BoneBlogger(m): 9:22am On Jul 02, 2018
According to Philip Obin, the handler of the Twitter page linked to the All Progressives Congress (APC) and a political activist, he was nearly killed in his village where he went for peace talks.

He revealed that he went for peace talks in Biase local government area of Cross River state in an attempt to settle the longing crisis but was almost killed in the process by youths who surrounded his vehicle and shot locally made guns at the vehicle forcing them to flee for their lives.

He shared the update via his twitter account. He wrote;

I narrowly escaped death today where I went for peacetalks someone in Biase LGA, Cross River, in efforts to settle the crisis in the zone (my immediate two wards) as my car was rounded by youths who rained bullets on us, blowing off my tyres & causing us to drive like James Bond...

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/07/apc-member-escapes-death-after-visiting-his-village-for-peace-talks-photos.html

Re: Philip Obin Escapes Death After Visiting His Village For Peace Talks. Photos by stefanweeks: 9:26am On Jul 02, 2018
Nawa o

Boyz get mind

Na 4matic them mend like this

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Philip Obin Escapes Death After Visiting His Village For Peace Talks. Photos by Nobody: 9:28am On Jul 02, 2018
If your car isn't bullet proof I'm yet to see traces of the "bullet rain" on it. Anyway thank God for your life.

Now more than ever I desperately needs that "village people meme." who helps out? Please quote me. grin
Thanks!

4 Likes

Re: Philip Obin Escapes Death After Visiting His Village For Peace Talks. Photos by BankeSmalls(f): 9:30am On Jul 02, 2018
Lies, this man has been taught propaganda by lie mohamadd and all these happened in his imagination.

31 Likes

Re: Philip Obin Escapes Death After Visiting His Village For Peace Talks. Photos by SolutionMee: 9:48am On Jul 02, 2018
It was either a setup by the PDP or his village people

Well, even if he dies, no one cares

4 Likes

Re: Philip Obin Escapes Death After Visiting His Village For Peace Talks. Photos by SolutionMee: 9:48am On Jul 02, 2018
It was either a setup by the PDP or his village people

Well, even if he dies, no one cares

2 Likes

Re: Philip Obin Escapes Death After Visiting His Village For Peace Talks. Photos by engrjacuzzi: 11:32am On Jul 02, 2018
the way we practice politics in Nigeria is just so bizarre
Re: Philip Obin Escapes Death After Visiting His Village For Peace Talks. Photos by Austindark(m): 11:32am On Jul 02, 2018
Is already obvious that Nigerians are angry with the APC especially in the south south region.

But how dare you an APC member talk about peace.

What an Irony!!!!!

Adolf Hitler would be a better peace maker than you people.

PS: I do not support bellicose options

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Philip Obin Escapes Death After Visiting His Village For Peace Talks. Photos by Benblaq(m): 11:32am On Jul 02, 2018
THAT'S HOW WE WELCOME POLITICIANS OH, peacefully

sarrki u no tell am?

MUMU even your own people are against you

1 Like

Re: Philip Obin Escapes Death After Visiting His Village For Peace Talks. Photos by iamprofralph: 11:32am On Jul 02, 2018
APC and Death are related
Re: Philip Obin Escapes Death After Visiting His Village For Peace Talks. Photos by inoki247: 11:33am On Jul 02, 2018
na u dey find power so enjoy d Package dat comes with it....
Re: Philip Obin Escapes Death After Visiting His Village For Peace Talks. Photos by freemanbubble: 11:33am On Jul 02, 2018
isoright
Re: Philip Obin Escapes Death After Visiting His Village For Peace Talks. Photos by frowland(m): 11:33am On Jul 02, 2018
Guy man no drop money. grin
Re: Philip Obin Escapes Death After Visiting His Village For Peace Talks. Photos by Hofbrauhaus(m): 11:34am On Jul 02, 2018
Lol...His own kinsmen want to kill him cause he decieved them into voting a failure....

You get luck...Run away from home and never return.
This is how zombies should be treated...

8 Likes

Re: Philip Obin Escapes Death After Visiting His Village For Peace Talks. Photos by Abbeynomics: 11:34am On Jul 02, 2018
Boyz dey para now.....
Igboroo gan orerin
Re: Philip Obin Escapes Death After Visiting His Village For Peace Talks. Photos by maestroferddi: 11:34am On Jul 02, 2018
Science student doing IT with Lie Mohammed.

Thank your stars they didn't waste you...
Re: Philip Obin Escapes Death After Visiting His Village For Peace Talks. Photos by SamuelAnyawu(m): 11:34am On Jul 02, 2018
shocked shocked
Re: Philip Obin Escapes Death After Visiting His Village For Peace Talks. Photos by Badgers14: 11:35am On Jul 02, 2018
Village people ehn...smh

Re: Philip Obin Escapes Death After Visiting His Village For Peace Talks. Photos by omocalabar(m): 11:35am On Jul 02, 2018
Liar....from the first piks above, it's obvious that ur master taught u well ...in the art of lying
Re: Philip Obin Escapes Death After Visiting His Village For Peace Talks. Photos by Tampa6246(m): 11:36am On Jul 02, 2018
If you really went there for peace talks, you probably have tried resolving the issue in an unfavorable way that caused em youths to attack you
Re: Philip Obin Escapes Death After Visiting His Village For Peace Talks. Photos by Hofbrauhaus(m): 11:36am On Jul 02, 2018
rahl12:
Please nairalanders,
I need a job. I am a graduate of Mechanical Engineering. I am a serving Corp member in kwara state, will be passing out at first week of July 2018. Please I need your help as I am willing to work in any film within or outside the state.
Please help a brother. I have experienced in operations and maintenance various of machines, with a required knowledge of AutoCAD design.

PLEASE HELP BROTHER HERE.

HERE IS MY EMAIL: abraham20john20@gmail.comPlease nairalanders,
I need a job. I am a graduate of Mechanical Engineering. I am a serving Corp member in kwara state, will be passing out at first week of July 2018. Please I need your help as I am willing to work in any film within or outside the state.
Please help a brother. I have experienced in operations and maintenance various of machines, with a required knowledge of AutoCAD design.

HERE IS MY EMAIL: abraham20john20@gmail.com
Please nairalanders,

HERE IS MY EMAIL: abraham20john20@gmail.com

Shout SaiBaba 50times and you would get a job....
A chiefzombie here is selling barbeque and suya after graduating 6years ago...You wey never finish NYSC dey rush...Lol.
You never ready!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Philip Obin Escapes Death After Visiting His Village For Peace Talks. Photos by aguiyi2: 11:36am On Jul 02, 2018
Village telegram interrupted in transit.Be careful.
Re: Philip Obin Escapes Death After Visiting His Village For Peace Talks. Photos by iammolise(m): 11:36am On Jul 02, 2018
Una neva see notin... Na dat lie idiot I wan hear dis kind news about next... Make boyz sew him two kpormor lips
Re: Philip Obin Escapes Death After Visiting His Village For Peace Talks. Photos by Sirpaul(m): 11:37am On Jul 02, 2018
Kayefii
Re: Philip Obin Escapes Death After Visiting His Village For Peace Talks. Photos by seyigiggle: 11:38am On Jul 02, 2018
don't worry, you will get sympathy from APC
Re: Philip Obin Escapes Death After Visiting His Village For Peace Talks. Photos by tzargeemedia: 11:39am On Jul 02, 2018
The youths are the problem of this country
Re: Philip Obin Escapes Death After Visiting His Village For Peace Talks. Photos by millionboi2: 11:41am On Jul 02, 2018
Mumu boy

U want to talk peace with an evil party like APC
Don't hear 'that thy is no peace for d wicked.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Philip Obin Escapes Death After Visiting His Village For Peace Talks. Photos by AnanseK(m): 11:41am On Jul 02, 2018
engrjacuzzi:
the way we practice politics in Nigeria is just so bizarre

Especially in Rivers State.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kesington Adebutu Becomes Odole Odua, Obasanjo And Others Present / Miyetti Allah: Ranching Can’t Work FG Should Revive Grazing Reserves For Herders / APC Raises Alarm Over Withdrawal Of Customs, Immigration Personnel From Border

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.