Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,917 members, 7,810,526 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:34 AM

X - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / X (1607 Views)

This New Mobile Airbag Can Save Your Phone From Crashing. (video) / How To Save Whatsapp Status To Your Gallery 2018 / 5 Ways To Save Your Phone When It Falls In Water (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

X by laxetude: 10:49am On Jul 02, 2018
X
Re: X by saxby(f): 11:57am On Jul 02, 2018
would definitely love to try this out on my tecno spark.
Re: X by triggaSG(m): 3:54pm On Dec 24, 2018
laxetude:

People drop and break their smartphones all the time, but a German engineering student named Philip Frenzel may have the solution to save everyone some time, money, and unneeded stress. Spotted by DesignBoom, Frenzel has created the mobile airbag, a case that senses when your phone is in free fall and releases metal prongs to protect it from damage.

A student at Aalen University in Germany, Frenzel won an award from the German Mechatronics Society with the mobile airbag, and expects to launch the device on Kickstarter next month along with Peter Mayer, another student at the university, according to the German publication Preview Online.

If this product — or a similar one like it, with an improved design — actually makes it to market, there’s no doubt it could help save people hundreds of dollars they would otherwise end up spending on phone repairs or new devices. The era of cracked screens may be coming to an end sooner than we think.

Excerpt :

https://www.theverge.com/circuitbreaker/2018/6/30/17514940/mobile-airbag-drop-phone

brethren, can't access the mail attached to this account....you fit drop am here?? delete am soon as i copy am

hailings
Re: X by laxetude: 5:13am On Dec 25, 2018
triggaSG:

brethren, can't access the mail attached to this account....you fit drop am here?? delete am soon as i copy am

hailings

# signify when copied.
Re: X by triggaSG(m): 8:34am On Dec 25, 2018
laxetude:

signify when copied.

copied brethren, you can wipe it off now. have a great day

hailings

1 Like

Re: X by laxetude: 10:02am On Dec 25, 2018
triggaSG:

hailings

Modify ya post bro. Cheers
Re: X by Wealth7(m): 10:02am On Dec 25, 2018
triggaSG:

hailings

You want him to wipe it off yet you quoted him with the whole number grin una no go kill person I swear

6 Likes

Re: X by triggaSG(m): 11:27pm On Dec 27, 2018
laxetude:

# signify when copied.

no vex, brethren, just wan ask, already in talks with the babe...na how much you drop??.....gimme a ballpark, abeg

hailings
Re: X by driand(m): 12:18pm On Dec 28, 2018
Read this 2 years ago and nothing yet, forget it.. Stuff like this are only for pictures and news to keep you busy

Re: X by laxetude: 6:27am On Dec 29, 2018
triggaSG:

no vex, brethren, just wan ask, already in talks with the babe...na how much you drop??.....gimme a ballpark, abeg

hailings
No pass 5/6k
Re: X by triggaSG(m): 4:18pm On Dec 29, 2018
laxetude:

No pass 5/6k

thanks brethren, omoh see as the girl dey call 25k per night for me...i tire oooo.....

hailings

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Tecno Mobile Aim Dig At Competitors - Releases Tecno Pouvoir 3 Plus With 6000 / See New Tip For Getting MTN 4GB For N1000 (1month Validity) / Galaxy S11 Leaks: Model Numbers And Variants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.