Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

A Moses Anietienteabasi Buys His Second Car: 'I Used To Trek Alot' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Moses Anietienteabasi Buys His Second Car: 'I Used To Trek Alot' (32757 Views)

Kiss Daniel Buys His Younger Brother A Chevrolet To Celebrate His Birthday / Kiss Daniel Buys His Second House In Lagos (Photos) / Mayorkun Buys His First House. Davido Reacts (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Moses Anietienteabasi Buys His Second Car: 'I Used To Trek Alot' by Girlsavage(f): 1:49pm On Jul 02, 2018
Akwa Ibom Based Gospel Artist A Moses Anietienteabasi is currently celebrating on his Page, after buying his dream car, Sharing the Photos Moses said he used to trek alot on the Street of Eket, But God has finally blessed him with a Car.

Congrats to him, See below!

Gossip From Ebiwali---
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/07/i-used-to-trek-alot-gospel-artist.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: A Moses Anietienteabasi Buys His Second Car: 'I Used To Trek Alot' by MicheyJ1: 1:52pm On Jul 02, 2018
Thank God for your life. Even tho that car na 5th hand wey dem repaint.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Moses Anietienteabasi Buys His Second Car: 'I Used To Trek Alot' by itspzpics(m): 1:54pm On Jul 02, 2018
Thank God for u oo

Mad man complained about current suffering in Nigeria (pics, video) >>> http://www.praizenews.com/mad-man-complained-about-current-suffering-in-nigeria-pics-video/

Nice one
Re: A Moses Anietienteabasi Buys His Second Car: 'I Used To Trek Alot' by postiva: 2:34pm On Jul 02, 2018
o

1 Like

Re: A Moses Anietienteabasi Buys His Second Car: 'I Used To Trek Alot' by HRtechnique: 2:34pm On Jul 02, 2018

16 Likes

Re: A Moses Anietienteabasi Buys His Second Car: 'I Used To Trek Alot' by Lexusgs430: 2:35pm On Jul 02, 2018
We need to port this car on uber's platform sharply ....

3 Likes

Re: A Moses Anietienteabasi Buys His Second Car: 'I Used To Trek Alot' by rhythyson: 2:35pm On Jul 02, 2018
MicheyJ1:

77 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Moses Anietienteabasi Buys His Second Car: 'I Used To Trek Alot' by DannyJ19(m): 2:35pm On Jul 02, 2018
07 Corolla

yimu..
Re: A Moses Anietienteabasi Buys His Second Car: 'I Used To Trek Alot' by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:36pm On Jul 02, 2018
Do not Despise the days of little beginnings

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Moses Anietienteabasi Buys His Second Car: 'I Used To Trek Alot' by buygala(m): 2:36pm On Jul 02, 2018
MicheyJ1:

And how is this your business?

14 Likes

Re: A Moses Anietienteabasi Buys His Second Car: 'I Used To Trek Alot' by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jul 02, 2018
I hate this car a lot. Asides fuel economy it's no better than a keke

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Moses Anietienteabasi Buys His Second Car: 'I Used To Trek Alot' by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jul 02, 2018
Please put take this off the Front Page for security reasons. This is how you show his face and his car, and he becomes a target. Boys are not smiling and Eket is a very small place, while he wanted to share this with his friends, the whole of Nigeria doesn't need to be involved, mbok.

6 Likes 1 Share

I dare not pronounce that name

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Moses Anietienteabasi Buys His Second Car: 'I Used To Trek Alot' by mynaijadj(m): 2:37pm On Jul 02, 2018
Good for you.
Re: A Moses Anietienteabasi Buys His Second Car: 'I Used To Trek Alot' by Nonnyflex(m): 2:38pm On Jul 02, 2018
Well I believe 99.9% here don't know you... All the same congrats

2 Likes

Re: A Moses Anietienteabasi Buys His Second Car: 'I Used To Trek Alot' by Partnerbiz3: 2:38pm On Jul 02, 2018
which year be that car?

See below
Re: A Moses Anietienteabasi Buys His Second Car: 'I Used To Trek Alot' by hardhedhoyin(m): 2:38pm On Jul 02, 2018
i wonder wen Toyota corolla 2003 or 04 model turn dream car, youth biko dream of bigger things.

3 Likes

Re: A Moses Anietienteabasi Buys His Second Car: 'I Used To Trek Alot' by SaintHilary(m): 2:38pm On Jul 02, 2018
grin grin grin ; grin
Jux don't knw y im finding this funny cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Moses Anietienteabasi Buys His Second Car: 'I Used To Trek Alot' by 21savages: 2:39pm On Jul 02, 2018
If u dnt have car no be to trek..
Re: A Moses Anietienteabasi Buys His Second Car: 'I Used To Trek Alot' by SaintHilary(m): 2:41pm On Jul 02, 2018
MicheyJ1:

5 Likes

Re: A Moses Anietienteabasi Buys His Second Car: 'I Used To Trek Alot' by FunkyAlhaji2015: 2:43pm On Jul 02, 2018
DannyJ19:
07 Corolla

yimu..

It's 2002/2003 model biko

2 Likes

Re: A Moses Anietienteabasi Buys His Second Car: 'I Used To Trek Alot' by Wanime: 2:48pm On Jul 02, 2018
mynaijadj:
Good for you.
Re: A Moses Anietienteabasi Buys His Second Car: 'I Used To Trek Alot' by VIPERVENOM(m): 2:49pm On Jul 02, 2018
See. As long as he's hiding the plate number that car is not his
Re: A Moses Anietienteabasi Buys His Second Car: 'I Used To Trek Alot' by loadedvibes: 2:53pm On Jul 02, 2018
Ok na toyota
Re: A Moses Anietienteabasi Buys His Second Car: 'I Used To Trek Alot' by MRLANNISTER(m): 2:55pm On Jul 02, 2018
MicheyJ1:

when you mock Gods blessing in another man's life........

2 Likes

Re: A Moses Anietienteabasi Buys His Second Car: 'I Used To Trek Alot' by Sirpaul(m): 2:57pm On Jul 02, 2018
no mind am carry person matter put for head
buygala:

And how is this your business?
Re: A Moses Anietienteabasi Buys His Second Car: 'I Used To Trek Alot' by linkszelda: 3:01pm On Jul 02, 2018
Almost everyone in naija has trekked a lot. Also waiting for the day I will buy rolls royce so that I can go on Twitter and post "I have trekked a lot"
Re: A Moses Anietienteabasi Buys His Second Car: 'I Used To Trek Alot' by saibop(m): 3:03pm On Jul 02, 2018
Girlsavage:
Akwa Ibom Based Gospel Artist A Moses Anietienteabasi is currently celebrating on his Page, after buying his dream car, Sharing the Photos Moses said he used to trek alot on the Street of Eket, But God has finally blessed him with a Car.

Congrats to him, See below!

Gossip From Ebiwali---
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/07/i-used-to-trek-alot-gospel-artist.html

Everybody has a saggy story to tell when they are rich
Re: A Moses Anietienteabasi Buys His Second Car: 'I Used To Trek Alot' by cococandy(f): 3:16pm On Jul 02, 2018
Walking is good for you.

1 Like

Re: A Moses Anietienteabasi Buys His Second Car: 'I Used To Trek Alot' by toocoded: 3:17pm On Jul 02, 2018
MicheyJ1:
Is it your fifth hand car Bad belle!!!
Re: A Moses Anietienteabasi Buys His Second Car: 'I Used To Trek Alot' by toocoded: 3:18pm On Jul 02, 2018
hardhedhoyin:
i wonder wen Toyota corolla 2003 or 04 model turn dream car, youth biko dream of bigger things.
So they should steal to buy G-Wagon 2017, abi

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Uche Jombo, Funke Akindele In 2002 / Regina Daniels Posing With Supercar In 10 Pictures / Olamide Resumes His Pawon Twerking Challenge After Xenophobic Attacks Break

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.