Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,462 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Road Leading To New Afrika Shrine Gets Rehabilitated Ahead Of Macron's Visit - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Road Leading To New Afrika Shrine Gets Rehabilitated Ahead Of Macron's Visit (46469 Views)

Peter Obi visits Femi Kuti At The Afrika Shrine (Photos) / Twitter User Describes Macron's Visit To Nigeria & Got People Talking / What President Macron’s Visit To Lagos Means – Ambode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Road Leading To New Afrika Shrine Gets Rehabilitated Ahead Of Macron's Visit by WotzupNG: 4:40pm On Jul 02, 2018
Below are pictures shared online showing rehabilitation being carried out on the road that leads to the New Afrika Shrine in Lagos. According to the Twitter handle that shared the pictures, the rehabilitation is in anticipation of French president, Emmanuel Macron.

https://www.kemifilani.com/2018/07/road-new-afrika-shrine-macrons-visit.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Road Leading To New Afrika Shrine Gets Rehabilitated Ahead Of Macron's Visit by Abjay97(m): 4:44pm On Jul 02, 2018
Nigerian leaders and hypocrisy

346 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Road Leading To New Afrika Shrine Gets Rehabilitated Ahead Of Macron's Visit by Rossikki: 4:53pm On Jul 02, 2018
Will they include that open gutter in their "rehabilitation"? Will they cover it and build a sidewalk there as happens in normal countries with sensible people?

139 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Road Leading To New Afrika Shrine Gets Rehabilitated Ahead Of Macron's Visit by obyback: 4:54pm On Jul 02, 2018
Useless people, waiting to see how they will hide all the refuse on Lagos roads.

126 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Road Leading To New Afrika Shrine Gets Rehabilitated Ahead Of Macron's Visit by Ttipsy(f): 5:09pm On Jul 02, 2018
clueless
Re: Road Leading To New Afrika Shrine Gets Rehabilitated Ahead Of Macron's Visit by theenchanter: 5:23pm On Jul 02, 2018
Lol, if na Jesus con dey come nko?

14 Likes

Re: Road Leading To New Afrika Shrine Gets Rehabilitated Ahead Of Macron's Visit by deomelo: 5:42pm On Jul 02, 2018
Good Job LASG.

3 Likes

Re: Road Leading To New Afrika Shrine Gets Rehabilitated Ahead Of Macron's Visit by naijacentric(m): 6:55pm On Jul 02, 2018
Eye service yama yama

6 Likes

Re: Road Leading To New Afrika Shrine Gets Rehabilitated Ahead Of Macron's Visit by Tarzan360(m): 7:41pm On Jul 02, 2018
Funny as it is the dullard have quickly embraced and welcome french president emmanuel macron in far away mauritania to avoid coming to african shrine, because fela spirit is waiting for him to give him spiritual slap from underground system

11 Likes

Re: Road Leading To New Afrika Shrine Gets Rehabilitated Ahead Of Macron's Visit by DOUBLEWAHALA: 9:35pm On Jul 02, 2018
after the visit shey rain is free to wash it off

2 Likes

Re: Road Leading To New Afrika Shrine Gets Rehabilitated Ahead Of Macron's Visit by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jul 02, 2018
ba7man:
When an Igbo man hates on Lagos, you'll know it's plain jealousy. undecided

I just guessed and I was right.

There is nothing tribal about his comments, Lagos roads are actually dirtier than other towns. By the way I am a Lagosian, so we must remind the government to clear the roads.

Tribalism feels good, but it's a mental virus.

156 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Road Leading To New Afrika Shrine Gets Rehabilitated Ahead Of Macron's Visit by Hisduchess(f): 7:25am On Jul 03, 2018
WotzupNG:

Below are pictures shared online showing rehabilitation being carried out on the road that leads to the New Afrika Shrine in Lagos. According to the Twitter handle that shared the pictures, the rehabilitation is in anticipation of French president, Emmanuel Macron.

https://www.kemifilani.com/2018/07/road-new-afrika-shrine-macrons-visit.html

the guy on red jacket scratching his nyash resemble mrcork.biko @op is that him? biko I need clarification. thankio
Re: Road Leading To New Afrika Shrine Gets Rehabilitated Ahead Of Macron's Visit by Omololu2121: 7:38am On Jul 03, 2018
Nigeria is totally a useless country, so if not that the prime minister of France is coming, the government won't do anything about the road even though they know is bad and their are lagosians using the bad roads

24 Likes

Re: Road Leading To New Afrika Shrine Gets Rehabilitated Ahead Of Macron's Visit by MrCork: 7:40am On Jul 03, 2018
Hisduchess:

the guy on red jacket scratching his nyash resemble mrcork.biko @op is that him? biko I need clarification. thankio

angry
Re: Road Leading To New Afrika Shrine Gets Rehabilitated Ahead Of Macron's Visit by dreamwords: 7:44am On Jul 03, 2018
ba7man:
When an Igbo man hates on Lagos, you'll know it's plain jealousy. undecided

I just guessed and I was right.
R u from lagos. Go back to ur brown roof
Mr skull trapper

66 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Road Leading To New Afrika Shrine Gets Rehabilitated Ahead Of Macron's Visit by Just2endowed2(m): 7:44am On Jul 03, 2018
Eye service

3 Likes

Re: Road Leading To New Afrika Shrine Gets Rehabilitated Ahead Of Macron's Visit by WotzupNG: 11:43am On Jul 03, 2018
Re: Road Leading To New Afrika Shrine Gets Rehabilitated Ahead Of Macron's Visit by Runaway: 2:06pm On Jul 03, 2018
Naija nor dey fail to for hand..
Re: Road Leading To New Afrika Shrine Gets Rehabilitated Ahead Of Macron's Visit by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jul 03, 2018
Welcome to Nigeria where abandoned things get attention only to please oyibo.
Silly government.

5 Likes

Re: Road Leading To New Afrika Shrine Gets Rehabilitated Ahead Of Macron's Visit by romenna: 2:07pm On Jul 03, 2018
not just the road leading to afrika shrine alone, the adjoining streets witnessed some beautification.
wen i realized all dis was bn done because of a foreigner i almost cried.
we deserve the best at all times from our govt weda a visitor is coming or not

23 Likes

Re: Road Leading To New Afrika Shrine Gets Rehabilitated Ahead Of Macron's Visit by funmilade4real(m): 2:07pm On Jul 03, 2018
kiss
Abjay97:
Nigerian leaders and hypocrisy
Re: Road Leading To New Afrika Shrine Gets Rehabilitated Ahead Of Macron's Visit by virginboy1(m): 2:07pm On Jul 03, 2018
Just imagine... undecided

On the contrary, When ever i see buhari and rochas okorocha on tv,i always check my wallet to know if my pvc is still there. cool

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Road Leading To New Afrika Shrine Gets Rehabilitated Ahead Of Macron's Visit by zombieTRACKER: 2:08pm On Jul 03, 2018
This is foolishness

2 Likes

Re: Road Leading To New Afrika Shrine Gets Rehabilitated Ahead Of Macron's Visit by ollah2: 2:08pm On Jul 03, 2018
Inferiority complex will kill us

3 Likes

Re: Road Leading To New Afrika Shrine Gets Rehabilitated Ahead Of Macron's Visit by dominique(f): 2:08pm On Jul 03, 2018
Rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Road Leading To New Afrika Shrine Gets Rehabilitated Ahead Of Macron's Visit by Bossontop(m): 2:08pm On Jul 03, 2018
undecided
Hypocrisy na the naija government way na......so not surprised

11 Likes

Re: Road Leading To New Afrika Shrine Gets Rehabilitated Ahead Of Macron's Visit by nairavsdollars(f): 2:08pm On Jul 03, 2018
Ambode should be flogged for this. So if Macron didnt visit, the roads will be in a bad shape?

4 Likes

Re: Road Leading To New Afrika Shrine Gets Rehabilitated Ahead Of Macron's Visit by princeade86(m): 2:09pm On Jul 03, 2018
hmmmmmm.
Re: Road Leading To New Afrika Shrine Gets Rehabilitated Ahead Of Macron's Visit by timleriq: 2:09pm On Jul 03, 2018
he wan taste nigeriam weed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2019: The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos State Tomorrow? / Kemisola Ogunniyi Gives Birth In Prison In Ondo (Photos) / Nigeria Will Disintegrate Before Buhari's Very Eyes - Femi Fani-kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.