Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,891 members, 7,821,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

FG Keeps Nnamdi Kanu On Naval Warship Far Off Coast Of Bayelsa –FFK - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Keeps Nnamdi Kanu On Naval Warship Far Off Coast Of Bayelsa –FFK (2069 Views)

If I Open Up The Secret That Keeps Nnamdi Kalu In Detention, He Will Be Released / Hope Uzodinma’s Travel Ban, N4.3bn Fraud Case: FG Keeps Mum / Nigerian Army Came To Kill Me And My Family - Nnamdi Kanu On Live Broadcast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

FG Keeps Nnamdi Kanu On Naval Warship Far Off Coast Of Bayelsa –FFK by NFFGG: 6:09pm On Jul 02, 2018
FG Keeps Nnamdi Kanu On Naval Warship Far Off Coast of Bayelsa –FFK

Chief Femi Fani Kayode has raised the alarm that the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu, is being hid by the Nigerian Navy inside a naval warship far off the coast of Bayelsa.

Read more http://www.starnews.com.ng/fg-keeps-nnamdi-kanu-on-naval-warship-far-off-coast-of-bayelsa-ffk/
Re: FG Keeps Nnamdi Kanu On Naval Warship Far Off Coast Of Bayelsa –FFK by Mylove55(f): 6:11pm On Jul 02, 2018
OK
Re: FG Keeps Nnamdi Kanu On Naval Warship Far Off Coast Of Bayelsa –FFK by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jul 02, 2018
Buhari is a terrorist, an arch-genocidist and he must die a painful death.....

Buhari must die a painful death...........he must gnash his teeth on earth........wicked soul like him.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Keeps Nnamdi Kanu On Naval Warship Far Off Coast Of Bayelsa –FFK by resurgent2019: 6:11pm On Jul 02, 2018
Really?

This is an intelligence lead for the igbos to pursue. Getting Kanu safely off that ship will go a long way to help the country dislodge this regime. I do hope the igbos can work with this.

1 Like

Re: FG Keeps Nnamdi Kanu On Naval Warship Far Off Coast Of Bayelsa –FFK by jesse8048(m): 6:13pm On Jul 02, 2018
Hmmmm, this is weighty allegation. We know the govt might have him but how come about his exact location?

3 Likes

Re: FG Keeps Nnamdi Kanu On Naval Warship Far Off Coast Of Bayelsa –FFK by kotv: 6:15pm On Jul 02, 2018
We know they have him but how did he know the exact location?

1 Like

Re: FG Keeps Nnamdi Kanu On Naval Warship Far Off Coast Of Bayelsa –FFK by NFFGG: 6:17pm On Jul 02, 2018
I suspect FFK got some foreign aid on the information
Re: FG Keeps Nnamdi Kanu On Naval Warship Far Off Coast Of Bayelsa –FFK by uzohrome(m): 6:17pm On Jul 02, 2018
I don't think so. Nnamdi is hail and healthy
Re: FG Keeps Nnamdi Kanu On Naval Warship Far Off Coast Of Bayelsa –FFK by niceprof: 6:18pm On Jul 02, 2018
Buhari will never live to see such a day
Re: FG Keeps Nnamdi Kanu On Naval Warship Far Off Coast Of Bayelsa –FFK by Terminator1234g: 6:19pm On Jul 02, 2018
I don't care.
He must be treated like Osama bin ladin.
He's a curse on this nation, the father of hate, wickedness and tribalism. And he is the piggy supreme leader of the Jobless lazy idiotic mad crazy evil wicked pigs of Biafra.

3 Likes

Re: FG Keeps Nnamdi Kanu On Naval Warship Far Off Coast Of Bayelsa –FFK by harizonal123(m): 6:19pm On Jul 02, 2018
Hmmmm......... Wahala is on his way with agbada and knicker

Re: FG Keeps Nnamdi Kanu On Naval Warship Far Off Coast Of Bayelsa –FFK by Terminator1234g: 6:19pm On Jul 02, 2018
niceprof:
Buhari will never live to see such a day
keep quiet or wish others good.

3 Likes

Re: FG Keeps Nnamdi Kanu On Naval Warship Far Off Coast Of Bayelsa –FFK by Terminator1234g: 6:20pm On Jul 02, 2018
uzohrome:
I don't think so. Nnamdi is hail and healthy
he is hiding somewhere in Ghana.

4 Likes

Re: FG Keeps Nnamdi Kanu On Naval Warship Far Off Coast Of Bayelsa –FFK by indigenous234(f): 6:21pm On Jul 02, 2018
Watch as garbage Shehu will come out and tell the gullibles how NK is being held for his own protection.. Just like El-Zakaky and his wife.
Re: FG Keeps Nnamdi Kanu On Naval Warship Far Off Coast Of Bayelsa –FFK by Terminator1234g: 6:21pm On Jul 02, 2018
Juliusmalema:
Buhari is a terrorist, an arch-genocidist and he must die a painful death.....

Buhari must die a painful death...........he must gnash his teeth on earth........wicked soul like him.
he who wishes evil for others will get a trailer load of that evil to himself.

3 Likes

Re: FG Keeps Nnamdi Kanu On Naval Warship Far Off Coast Of Bayelsa –FFK by Chubhie: 6:21pm On Jul 02, 2018
Buhari should release our supreme leader Nnamdi Kanu.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Keeps Nnamdi Kanu On Naval Warship Far Off Coast Of Bayelsa –FFK by Gloriousgud: 6:22pm On Jul 02, 2018
So FG has been keeping him since, and their are foolishly humiliating his surety 'Abaribe'. its becoming clear that PMB is the sponsor of all terrorist in Nigeria. anybody that is waiting for their defense is at his on perils.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Keeps Nnamdi Kanu On Naval Warship Far Off Coast Of Bayelsa –FFK by Throwback: 6:24pm On Jul 02, 2018
So FFK says so, then I must believe it without any evidence?

FFK who is as far removed from the corridors of power as the Okada rider in Akure.

The same FFK who said Buhari refused to shake the hand of Benue governor, Sam Ortom at the state house meeting, only for the videos and pictures to reveal that FFK knows nothing about anything?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Keeps Nnamdi Kanu On Naval Warship Far Off Coast Of Bayelsa –FFK by resurgent2019: 6:24pm On Jul 02, 2018
Gloriousgud:
So FG has been keeping him since, and their are foolishly humiliating his surety 'Abaribe'. its becoming clear that PMB is the sponsor of all terrorist in Nigeria. anybody that is waiting for their defense is at his on perils.

Goes to show the kind of despotic leader that rules this hellhole.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Keeps Nnamdi Kanu On Naval Warship Far Off Coast Of Bayelsa –FFK by Terminator1234g: 6:25pm On Jul 02, 2018
Throwback:
So FFK says so, then I must believe it?

The same FFK who said Buhari refused to shake the hand of Orton at the state house meeting, only for the videos and pictures to reveal that FFK knows nothing about anything?
ffk is a curse to us Yorubas.

3 Likes

Re: FG Keeps Nnamdi Kanu On Naval Warship Far Off Coast Of Bayelsa –FFK by Terminator1234g: 6:25pm On Jul 02, 2018
Chubhie:
Buhari should release our supreme leader Nnamdi Kanu.
abi o
Re: FG Keeps Nnamdi Kanu On Naval Warship Far Off Coast Of Bayelsa –FFK by rottennaija(m): 6:26pm On Jul 02, 2018
NFFGG:
FG Keeps Nnamdi Kanu On Naval Warship Far Off Coast of Bayelsa –FFK

Chief Femi Fani Kayode has raised the alarm that the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu, is being hid by the Nigerian Navy inside a naval warship far off the coast of Bayelsa.

Read more http://www.starnews.com.ng/fg-keeps-nnamdi-kanu-on-naval-warship-far-off-coast-of-bayelsa-ffk/

How many things has this FFK said that has been true?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Keeps Nnamdi Kanu On Naval Warship Far Off Coast Of Bayelsa –FFK by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jul 02, 2018
Terminator1234g:
he who wishes evil for others will get a trailer load of that evil to himself.

story for the storyteller....

I didn't notice _...
Re: FG Keeps Nnamdi Kanu On Naval Warship Far Off Coast Of Bayelsa –FFK by resurgent2019: 6:28pm On Jul 02, 2018
Terminator1234g:
ffk is a curse to us Yorubas.

You are not yoruba and you know it.

Omo ale jati jati!!! angry

That’s how you hausas come online to impersonate Yorubas thus making igbos hate us.

4 Likes

Re: FG Keeps Nnamdi Kanu On Naval Warship Far Off Coast Of Bayelsa –FFK by Throwback: 6:28pm On Jul 02, 2018
resurgent2019:

Goes to show the kind of despotic leader that rules this hellhole.

A "reliable source" also told me you were personally involved in getting the anarchy craving Ohamadike into the net of the government?

I don't need any proof to substantiate my accusations. I am only applying the same type of logic you operate with.

Goes to show the kind of hypocrites who are on a faceless forum.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Keeps Nnamdi Kanu On Naval Warship Far Off Coast Of Bayelsa –FFK by resurgent2019: 6:31pm On Jul 02, 2018
Throwback:

A "reliable source" also told me you were involved in getting the anarchy craving Ohamadike into the net of the government?

I don't need any proof to substantiate my accusations. I am only applying the same type of logic you operate with.

If you expect FFK to share vital intel via twitter, then your IQ must be lower than that of the average northern almajiri. I believe a person of FFKs status would not make wild claims about such a sensitive security issue without concrete proof. Just watch out for intrigues in the days to come.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Keeps Nnamdi Kanu On Naval Warship Far Off Coast Of Bayelsa –FFK by Throwback: 6:33pm On Jul 02, 2018
resurgent2019:

If you expect FFK to share vital intel via twitter, then your IQ must be lower than that of the average northern almajiri. I believe a person of FFKs status would not make wild claims about such a sensitive security issue without concrete proof. Just watch out for intrigues in the days to come.

The same type of wild claims earlier made that I referred to, concerning Buhari's refusal to shake Gov Sam Ortom and that was revealed to be lies by video and picture evidence?

Do you even for a second think FFK is sane at all. A chronic example of McCarthyism?

I swear, you are as daft as they make them fake brains in China.

You honestly believe IPOB is looking for Nnamdi KANU?

You must have been educated in an almajiri nomadic school.

When FFK is rightly arrested and prosecuted, go and protest for his release.

Nigeria has been overrun by anarchy craving propagandists.

Buhari is a confirmed failure, but no nation should tolerate the likes of FFK polluting the sanity of the society.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Keeps Nnamdi Kanu On Naval Warship Far Off Coast Of Bayelsa –FFK by NFFGG: 6:35pm On Jul 02, 2018
Like my father use to tell us in those days, no matter how lies travel one day, the truth will overtake it

1 Like

Re: FG Keeps Nnamdi Kanu On Naval Warship Far Off Coast Of Bayelsa –FFK by Xander85: 6:36pm On Jul 02, 2018
jesse8048:
Hmmmm, this is weighty allegation. We know the govt might have him but how come about his exact location?

There's bound to be one or two people that know what Buhari is doing is wrong! Not everyone lacks a conscience and is beholden to the Caliphate!

Given the circumstances of his and his parents abduction, the facts were bound to leak out sooner or later!
Re: FG Keeps Nnamdi Kanu On Naval Warship Far Off Coast Of Bayelsa –FFK by Terminator1234g: 6:37pm On Jul 02, 2018
resurgent2019:

You are not yoruba and you know it.

Omo ale jati jati!!! angry

That’s how you hausas come online to impersonate Yorubas thus making igbos hate us.
Olodo oshi!
I'm Yoruba and you can't change that. You can only wail...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Keeps Nnamdi Kanu On Naval Warship Far Off Coast Of Bayelsa –FFK by Xander85: 6:38pm On Jul 02, 2018
NFFGG:
Like my father use to tell us in those days, no matter how lies travel one day, the truth will overtake it

Lies run sprints...truth runs marathons! smiley
Re: FG Keeps Nnamdi Kanu On Naval Warship Far Off Coast Of Bayelsa –FFK by deomelo: 6:39pm On Jul 02, 2018
resurgent2019:
Really?

This is an intelligence lead for the igbos to pursue. Getting Kanu safely off that ship will go a long way to help the country dislodge this regime. I do hope the igbos can work with this.

I know FFK is stewpid and full of crack cocaine, but with or without cocaine, your own case sef dey worse..

grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2)

The Truth About Nigeria's Population. / Breaking News: Journalists Chased Away By Police From Covering The Osun Rerun / Realesing Nnamdi Kanu A Tactics To Destroy PDP/ATIKU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.