Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,878 members, 7,813,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:40 PM

Please Help Me: Boring Church Guy Versus Carefree Fun Guy? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please Help Me: Boring Church Guy Versus Carefree Fun Guy? (399 Views)

You Are Boring Me To Death – Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Shuts Down Choristers / Revival Tonic Daily Devotional : Anointing Versus Skills / The Mistake Of Israel/israelites Versus The Mistake Of The Church/christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me: Boring Church Guy Versus Carefree Fun Guy? by Beke2020: 8:35pm On Jul 02, 2018
Dear Jzhane,

My name is Joan (not real name). I am 27 years old and I love God. I am in a little dilemma and I need your help. I see that you are a believer and I trust you can guide me with my choice. I was in a two years relationship with this guy. It started during my NYSC and I really loved him. It was fun dating him and we were talking about our future always so I knew it would lead to marriage.

During those years,I met his parents and he met mine. We started making plans to get married and save towards it. However something happened,I became more serious with God and more involved in church activities. That made me realize that my boyfriend was not the church type. He liked the social life,to party,drink and live free.

The fact that I became more dedicated in church didn't bother him but I wanted us to be celibate until marriage. That didn't go well with him because we were already ...

.......Read and leave comments on full story on the blog:

https://livelystones.com.ng/please-help-me-boring-church-guy-vers-carefree-fun-guy/
Re: Please Help Me: Boring Church Guy Versus Carefree Fun Guy? by Samuelgr8: 7:23pm On Jul 03, 2018
It's all your choice to make my sister
Beke2020:

Dear Jzhane,

My name is Joan (not real name). I am 27 years old and I love God. I am in a little dilemma and I need your help. I see that you are a believer and I trust you can guide me with my choice. I was in a two years relationship with this guy. It started during my NYSC and I really loved him. It was fun dating him and we were talking about our future always so I knew it would lead to marriage.

During those years,I met his parents and he met mine. We started making plans to get married and save towards it. However something happened,I became more serious with God and more involved in church activities. That made me realize that my boyfriend was not the church type. He liked the social life,to party,drink and live free.

The fact that I became more dedicated in church didn't bother him but I wanted us to be celibate until marriage. That didn't go well with him because we were already ...

https://livelystones.com.ng/please-help-me-boring-church-guy-vers-carefree-fun-guy/
Re: Please Help Me: Boring Church Guy Versus Carefree Fun Guy? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jul 03, 2018
Whichever one either the boring or the carefree is all your choice, you can't have it all.. Go for the one you can manage his shortcomings and try to him better, Enjoy!
Re: Please Help Me: Boring Church Guy Versus Carefree Fun Guy? by chiedu7: 2:42am On Jul 04, 2018
Beke2020:

Dear Jzhane,

There Christians that are fun!
Re: Please Help Me: Boring Church Guy Versus Carefree Fun Guy? by Beke2020: 10:48pm On Jul 04, 2018
coolsure
chiedu7:

There Christians that are fun!

(1) (Reply)

When someone is hallucinating / Prophet In Police Custody After Failing To Resurrect Corpse As He Promised / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 25/07/18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.