Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,472 members, 7,864,994 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 10:35 AM

Killings: Miyetti Allah Rejects Calls For Service Chiefs Sacking - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Killings: Miyetti Allah Rejects Calls For Service Chiefs Sacking (19017 Views)

YAF: Yoruba Group Rejects Calls For Nigeria’s Disintegration (Pictures) / Zamfara Killings: Miyetti Allah Profers Solutions / Killings: Miyetti Allah Rejects Calls For Service Chiefs’ Sacking-punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Killings: Miyetti Allah Rejects Calls For Service Chiefs Sacking by Chuksonyeike: 9:29am On Jul 03, 2018
THIS IS MOST SCARY

Says foreign herdsmen can graze in Nigeria

Al-Hassan also rejected suggestions that herdsmen from other countries should be prevented from grazing their cattle in Nigeria.

He said the ECOWAS “free trade protocol guarantees free movement,” adding that herdsmen do not recognise international boundaries which he described as “colonial creations.”

Al-Hassan added, “You cannot just opt out of a protocol that is integrating the African continent. The pastoralist movement is not for picnics. They go there to access land resources. Also, these boundaries that you have are colonial boundaries
Re: Killings: Miyetti Allah Rejects Calls For Service Chiefs Sacking by Firefire(m): 9:30am On Jul 03, 2018
VERY GOOD. The terrorist group has spoken.

1 Like

Re: Killings: Miyetti Allah Rejects Calls For Service Chiefs Sacking by CyynthiaKiss(f): 9:31am On Jul 03, 2018
Paperwhite:

Read to know what is the subtle intention of fulanis are you're here whining.May laziness never be your greatest undoing. undecided
cc:Cyynthiakiss, SalamRushdie, Adadike, Sarrki
Can you imagine , so terrorist have suddenly become decision makers in Nigeria.?
Who are they to reject such. ?

1 Like

Re: Killings: Miyetti Allah Rejects Calls For Service Chiefs Sacking by CyynthiaKiss(f): 9:31am On Jul 03, 2018
Paperwhite:

Read to know what is the subtle intention of fulanis are you're here whining.May laziness never be your greatest undoing. undecided
cc:Cyynthiakiss, SalamRushdie, Adadike, Sarrki
Can you imagine , so terrorists have suddenly become decision makers in Nigeria.?
Who are they to reject such. ?
Re: Killings: Miyetti Allah Rejects Calls For Service Chiefs Sacking by princeade86(m): 9:34am On Jul 03, 2018
why wunt dey rejected what will affect them.
Re: Killings: Miyetti Allah Rejects Calls For Service Chiefs Sacking by danielblessing(m): 9:39am On Jul 03, 2018
Another terrorist group in the making.
Re: Killings: Miyetti Allah Rejects Calls For Service Chiefs Sacking by OBAGADAFFI: 9:42am On Jul 03, 2018
GEN. T.Y DANJUMA was right about the Military role with in this crises.
Re: Killings: Miyetti Allah Rejects Calls For Service Chiefs Sacking by sureheaven(m): 9:46am On Jul 03, 2018
The security system of Nigeria has bn converted to family affairs.

Miyetti allah is controlling the security of nation that has more than 180m people.
PmB we all see ur hand writing.
Re: Killings: Miyetti Allah Rejects Calls For Service Chiefs Sacking by Ategberoson(m): 9:47am On Jul 03, 2018
I think the state govt should take a very primitive steps to curtail those illiterates maalu

a state govt can empower farmers in their various States on livestock business. so this slowpoke won't have any excuse to roam around anyhow again
Re: Killings: Miyetti Allah Rejects Calls For Service Chiefs Sacking by donmalcolm21(m): 9:50am On Jul 03, 2018
adadike:
I hope Ohanaeze ndi Igbo and in fact all Igbos are seeing this? Ndigbo muru kwa nu anya k'azu! paperwhite, what did I just read? The way I see it, these people are planning more attacks. Fulani people, stay off igboland!!! including your brothers from other countries, keep off Igbo land!!! Both the president, patron and spokes man of Miyetti Allah should be arrested!
Go and reply asap. #mail. I need to forward it today.
Re: Killings: Miyetti Allah Rejects Calls For Service Chiefs Sacking by SUSSYASH: 9:51am On Jul 03, 2018
Why wont he reject it, when most of the STUPID service chiefs are muslims...LUBBISH!
Re: Killings: Miyetti Allah Rejects Calls For Service Chiefs Sacking by chiedozie198100: 9:52am On Jul 03, 2018
Is channels TV a terrorist TV station?
Re: Killings: Miyetti Allah Rejects Calls For Service Chiefs Sacking by Reference(m): 9:54am On Jul 03, 2018
They are more concerned about the welfare and free movement of their tribesmen from other nations than the internal security of the host communities of their fellowmen countrymen even berating the nation's borders as colonial contraptions. In this they agree with other secessionists like IPOB.

Right, so if they have no regards for Nigeria, why do we all fight for Nigeria no one believes in. The truth thus is that when people fight for 'Nigeria' what they really mean is the resources in the geographical entity they wish to preserve for their selfish ends alone.

It is clear this conflict has no logical solution other than a restructuring of this country or else the streams of blood letting will eventually empty into a sea of civil strife..... you can add war to that.
Re: Killings: Miyetti Allah Rejects Calls For Service Chiefs Sacking by Nobody: 9:55am On Jul 03, 2018
Like the idoma man said in channels tv today,
We are in a war and they use all weapons in war, there is the propaganda division of war which ensures the narrative is not clear,
It was the libyan gunmen yesterday,
The farmers today, the corrupt politician (the favourite bogeyman of this administration) today
Next tomorrow it will be western countries.
The aim is to ensure that the narrative remains unclear
the worse thing is to underestimate the myetti Allah,they mess with your head, tell you what you to want hear
they are very smart, while we ask the whys,they throw the wild herrings ensuring they keep us occupied in our quest for rationalism while unleashing the physical arm of war.carnage
they say eternal villigance is the price of freedom, we should be paranoid, issues are being raised .is there a conflagration of Fulani all over Africa in the Benue valley
The myetti man said boundaries are an artificial construction by colonialism, do that means sovereignty does not mean a thing.please be smart,something major is happening

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Killings: Miyetti Allah Rejects Calls For Service Chiefs Sacking by chernest2002: 9:55am On Jul 03, 2018
The only solution is to restructure this country, the terrorist are even calling for land redistribution among foreign invaders and their host community, shame on those who voted buhari as president, Buhari is responsible for all this killings. One sided service chiefs is a clear testimony.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Killings: Miyetti Allah Rejects Calls For Service Chiefs Sacking by LZAA: 9:56am On Jul 03, 2018
Kokadomfreedom:

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/punchng.com/killings-miyetti-allah-rejects-calls-for-service-chiefs-sacking/amp/
The sai baba zombies and MADYETTI ppl obviously are in lala land
Cc immhotep pointzerom iceberg3 justiceleague1
Sarkin wee like this wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Killings: Miyetti Allah Rejects Calls For Service Chiefs Sacking by Nobody: 10:07am On Jul 03, 2018
I haven't seen the minister of mass burial and public commiseration in a while? Where is he?
Re: Killings: Miyetti Allah Rejects Calls For Service Chiefs Sacking by GALATICOS3015(m): 10:09am On Jul 03, 2018
front4line:
Another reportage without source. Mr Man add source biko.
CHANNELS TV
Re: Killings: Miyetti Allah Rejects Calls For Service Chiefs Sacking by joe120120(m): 10:09am On Jul 03, 2018
Kokadomfreedom:

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/punchng.com/killings-miyetti-allah-rejects-calls-for-service-chiefs-sacking/amp/

The fact is that those people close to GMB are not submitting security files to the president. so he does not know what is happen to the country! he gmb should resign.
Re: Killings: Miyetti Allah Rejects Calls For Service Chiefs Sacking by kunlesmiles(m): 10:20am On Jul 03, 2018
Ranching is d best solution, but d land needed as to be bought from the state,if they wish to sell. how can I give you land for your biz free of charge, yet av to buy d cow from you, it doesn't make any sense.

1 Like

Re: Killings: Miyetti Allah Rejects Calls For Service Chiefs Sacking by Nynigga: 10:20am On Jul 03, 2018
https://nnu.ng/nip/?a=Ulogu2

For more information WhatsApp 07064976557
Re: Killings: Miyetti Allah Rejects Calls For Service Chiefs Sacking by Abiodunstephen(m): 10:23am On Jul 03, 2018
where are the Yorubas that want to die with bubu, I think you are ready also to give your room to herdsmen when they come for you

1 Like

Re: Killings: Miyetti Allah Rejects Calls For Service Chiefs Sacking by phreakabitoo: 10:29am On Jul 03, 2018
I thought Daily Trust was lying.
We can avoid the elephant in the room all we want, just be well AWARE.... THIS COUNTRY IS AT WAR.
Re: Killings: Miyetti Allah Rejects Calls For Service Chiefs Sacking by Demrich(m): 10:37am On Jul 03, 2018
There something evil about that name... Killing!
Re: Killings: Miyetti Allah Rejects Calls For Service Chiefs Sacking by BreakupNigeria: 10:38am On Jul 03, 2018
Nigeria is already a lost cause. Nothing shocks the country again, there is mass poverty and hunger, mass killings and destruction, war mongering and acerbic rhetoric is now the order of the day yet people still go about like all is normal. Boko Haram and fulani terrorists are now a roving band, killing and bombing from one village to another yet the so called president is going about like it's nothing and even campaigning for re-election!!? They have blamed virtually everything under the sun for the killings going on in the middle belt except the real perpetrators. From Libyan trained mercenaries to CIA, from cattle rustlers to politicians and now even blaming the indigenes for killing themselves cry cry
This fool called garbage Shehu is a bastard for saying that rubbish, does this reprobates think that everyone is gullible to believe those rubbish they keep uttering?? I'm not fooling myself that these terrorists will stop at the middle belt, I know these barbarian hordes will move down South, they are only waiting for their leader to be reelected in 2019 so they can then unleash terror on the South. However, I know that Igbos and Niger Delta are equal to the task. We will not only counter them but also unleash an unprecedented global campaign that will ultimately lead to a UN supervised referendum. Only a fraction of our people are leading the campaign now yet it is like this, compared to when 100% of us including our elite goes ballistic. Igbo elite may be selfish but believe me, they will certainly fall in line with the masses the moment bloodshed takes root. We hold life sacrosanct and any bloodshed in the East will be the end of Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Killings: Miyetti Allah Rejects Calls For Service Chiefs Sacking by Talknochip(m): 10:41am On Jul 03, 2018
Just imagine the Audacity!.... Buhari is an abnormaly in leadership... May God Judge him and all dose supporting his govt.... They will not end well.... I nearly puke dis mornin while watchin d Moronic Adesina on AIT defending dia demi-god sacrilegiously.... Nigeria is really in trouble, 'we' (youths) need to act with Godly counsel to salvage it!
Re: Killings: Miyetti Allah Rejects Calls For Service Chiefs Sacking by GavelSlam: 10:43am On Jul 03, 2018
From my standpoint politicians have given the Fulani people a bad reputation all because the President is Fulani.

They have taken a conflict that has been in existence for decades and ignited it by way of social media propaganda , governmental policies, arming of militia and direct violence.

Years of neglect and corruption have made a bad situation worse.

A porous border which neither checkmates people nor goods ensured arms from Libya flowed into the country when Ghadaffi was overthrown.

Years of looting of ecological funds for the Lake Chad district led to that area, home to over 20 million people losing their livelihood.

It is on record that Lake Chad has lost 98% of its water in 40 years.

The military heads who managed that zone at the height of the Boko Haram crisis looted the funds such that Amosu was diverting 500 million Naira monthly.

The use of social media ensures fake news is disseminated, stoking tribal and inter-communal wars, exaggerating figures and recycling of graphic photos ensuring that wounds cannot heal.

The propaganda by religious groups turning this battle for survival into a religious war is that which is guaranteed to bring the whole house down.

It is important to note that whilst some rustle cattle, others deliberately slaughter the cattle to stoke tension.

Whilst the Federal Government seeks solution, legislators and state governments have provided obstacles to obtaining peace.

Anyone with the gift of prescience can see how this would never end well.

Strap on your seat belt because you've never been on a ride like this before.

Never.
Re: Killings: Miyetti Allah Rejects Calls For Service Chiefs Sacking by Just2endowed2(m): 10:43am On Jul 03, 2018
this terrorist are so smart...first using Ecowas stuff to promote and spread there mass destruction and they are even protecting their foreign fulanis killers that are seeking to occupied other peoples lands. WELL, this will be a test for buhari to claim if he is for the Ecowas fulani clan which are sadly his people or for the Nigerians which he doesnt give a damn to me undecided.

We all know that the miyetaa terrorist are bringing merceneries to kill people in the middle belt and southern kaduna and u can see y the north has the most porous border in any country in this planet.

2 Likes

Re: Killings: Miyetti Allah Rejects Calls For Service Chiefs Sacking by GavelSlam: 10:44am On Jul 03, 2018
kunlesmiles:
Ranching is d best solution, but d land needed as to be bought from the state,if they wish to sell. how can I give you land for your biz free of charge, yet av to buy d cow from you, it doesn't make any sense.

Same way I build shops for you yet buy your wares.
Re: Killings: Miyetti Allah Rejects Calls For Service Chiefs Sacking by phase1: 10:44am On Jul 03, 2018
Simple solution is to outrightly divide the country and everybody man's their borders.

If you are anti-Biafran, you are a supporter of fulani terrorists by default.

#FACT.

1 Like

Re: Killings: Miyetti Allah Rejects Calls For Service Chiefs Sacking by Firehead(m): 10:56am On Jul 03, 2018
Myetti Allah hv suddenly become the highest governing body in Nigeria! They say what will hasppen and their words must not be dissented to! I pity Nigeria!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Thugs Destroy LP Rep Candidate, Aloba Gideon's Billboards In Ijesha / Jonathan Will Handover On 29 May – FG / Buhari Calls Adamu Fika From London Over His Wife's Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.