Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,125 members, 7,829,002 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Mr Eazi: My Soldier Brother Killed This Python And Did This With It (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr Eazi: My Soldier Brother Killed This Python And Did This With It (Photos) (42300 Views)

Lady Claims Don Jazzy Gave Her ₦5 Million, He Denies It (Photos) / Alexander Kareem Shot Dead! Khafi's Brother Killed In The UK / Ebonylips Acquires New Set Of Teeth, Dances To Celebrate It (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Eazi: My Soldier Brother Killed This Python And Did This With It (Photos) by holluphemydavid(m): 8:57am On Jul 03, 2018
U mean say na d snake full dis pot like dis?
Re: Mr Eazi: My Soldier Brother Killed This Python And Did This With It (Photos) by Butterflyleo: 8:59am On Jul 03, 2018
Munzy14:
Lies. Python doesn't bite. Your brother killed a python gaskiaa!!!.

Pythons bite but their bite isn't poisonous

2 Likes

Re: Mr Eazi: My Soldier Brother Killed This Python And Did This With It (Photos) by Digriz(m): 8:59am On Jul 03, 2018
Disgusting!!!
Re: Mr Eazi: My Soldier Brother Killed This Python And Did This With It (Photos) by oluwaahmed: 9:00am On Jul 03, 2018
Mr Eazi, take easy nau, python no dey bite.
Lalasticlala dancing right now
Re: Mr Eazi: My Soldier Brother Killed This Python And Did This With It (Photos) by Lilimax(f): 9:02am On Jul 03, 2018
ITbomb:
Delicious
[img][img]https:///media/1-08-2018/_UJxH7.gif[/img][/img]
cheesy cheesy
Just take a look @ lalasticlala 's shaku-shaku dancing step smiley
Re: Mr Eazi: My Soldier Brother Killed This Python And Did This With It (Photos) by Lilimax(f): 9:02am On Jul 03, 2018
Tufiakwa!
Eke bu njo anu! shocked shocked shocked
ARU!!!!!!
Re: Mr Eazi: My Soldier Brother Killed This Python And Did This With It (Photos) by 400billionman: 9:04am On Jul 03, 2018
Munzy14:
When it grabs an animal with its teeth before strangling what is that called
Re: Mr Eazi: My Soldier Brother Killed This Python And Did This With It (Photos) by CDCEO001: 9:06am On Jul 03, 2018
What will happen if you kill a snake and not eat it?
Re: Mr Eazi: My Soldier Brother Killed This Python And Did This With It (Photos) by Tonybod: 9:07am On Jul 03, 2018
Munzy14:
They actually bite sometimes to grip/hold their prey, it's not their mode of killing but can be fatal if the bite hit a major artery as they have multiple backward teeths.
Re: Mr Eazi: My Soldier Brother Killed This Python And Did This With It (Photos) by Baroba(m): 9:08am On Jul 03, 2018
Munzy14:

Lol.. They have a nasty bite, but no venoms.. But it's for holding down prey and only attempts to bite humans when cornered or threatened, most times, they just want to get away..

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi: My Soldier Brother Killed This Python And Did This With It (Photos) by xaggar(m): 9:09am On Jul 03, 2018
Munzy14:

It does. Although it isn't venomous. It does that in order to grip its prey.

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi: My Soldier Brother Killed This Python And Did This With It (Photos) by Diso60090(m): 9:10am On Jul 03, 2018
OneSentence:
I really need to taste snake meat!!!

Bush nor dey your area
Re: Mr Eazi: My Soldier Brother Killed This Python And Did This With It (Photos) by OttHin: 9:10am On Jul 03, 2018
Lala amaka
Re: Mr Eazi: My Soldier Brother Killed This Python And Did This With It (Photos) by WowSweetGuy(m): 9:12am On Jul 03, 2018
ur soja...see ur mouth! na u own d military abi
Re: Mr Eazi: My Soldier Brother Killed This Python And Did This With It (Photos) by junior24(m): 9:15am On Jul 03, 2018
ITbomb:
Delicious
very high
Re: Mr Eazi: My Soldier Brother Killed This Python And Did This With It (Photos) by linkszelda: 9:17am On Jul 03, 2018
petenweke:
Fake story. .pythons don't bite people.
Pythons bite but they are not venomous. Their dentition actually looks like that of a shark very sharp and backwards facing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr Eazi: My Soldier Brother Killed This Python And Did This With It (Photos) by jayson87: 9:18am On Jul 03, 2018
Dear Mr Eazi. When will you desist from lies. Python don't bite
Re: Mr Eazi: My Soldier Brother Killed This Python And Did This With It (Photos) by okenwaa(m): 9:20am On Jul 03, 2018
OneSentence:
I really need to taste snake meat!!!

Tastes like fish.

Very nice.
Re: Mr Eazi: My Soldier Brother Killed This Python And Did This With It (Photos) by cvibe2: 9:20am On Jul 03, 2018
Somebody will kill snake and be eating their destiny in a pot of soup.

Don't they know that when they skin the snake before roasting or making pot of soup, the snake leather can be sold for thousands of Naira/Dollars.

Mr Eazi should tell hi brother to continue eating his destiny in pots of soup.
Re: Mr Eazi: My Soldier Brother Killed This Python And Did This With It (Photos) by Inanslove(m): 9:23am On Jul 03, 2018
That creature u just killed would've made u famous if you had kept it as a Pet
Re: Mr Eazi: My Soldier Brother Killed This Python And Did This With It (Photos) by Barzinime(m): 9:36am On Jul 03, 2018
Prove that our so called celebrities are dumb
Munzy14:
Re: Mr Eazi: My Soldier Brother Killed This Python And Did This With It (Photos) by DJMCOTTY(m): 9:41am On Jul 03, 2018
I have been on nairaland for some years and still don't know who this lalastica is.

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi: My Soldier Brother Killed This Python And Did This With It (Photos) by wristbangle: 9:47am On Jul 03, 2018
kayceerilyn:
But why is Lala super excited??

grin grin You no want make egbon lalasticlala focus this morning abi
Re: Mr Eazi: My Soldier Brother Killed This Python And Did This With It (Photos) by Ellixlimswag(m): 9:49am On Jul 03, 2018
na Legend extra Stout remain
Re: Mr Eazi: My Soldier Brother Killed This Python And Did This With It (Photos) by Nobody: 9:49am On Jul 03, 2018
ITbomb:
Delicious
This lala ehn

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi: My Soldier Brother Killed This Python And Did This With It (Photos) by numen(m): 10:01am On Jul 03, 2018
petenweke:
Fake story. .pythons don't bite people.

Yes they do. They're not poisonous but their backward curving teeth has a good grip and is filled with bacteria.

https://www.quora.com/How-can-a-pythons-bite-be-a-serious-concern-when-theyre-not-poisonous

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi: My Soldier Brother Killed This Python And Did This With It (Photos) by sleemomymy: 10:05am On Jul 03, 2018
OK now!!!

Re: Mr Eazi: My Soldier Brother Killed This Python And Did This With It (Photos) by mankand(m): 10:06am On Jul 03, 2018
cvibe2:
Somebody will kill snake and be eating their destiny in a pot of soup.

Don't they know that when they skin the snake before roasting or making pot of soup, the snake leather can be sold for thousands of Naira/Dollars.

Mr Eazi should tell hi brother to continue eating his destiny in pots of soup.

Bros who told you to skin snakes before eating them? Never heard or seen that since my journey of snake eating.

There is even a joint to close to where I reside where they sell snake pepper soup, every evening we hang out there for a plate of snake pepper soup and a chilled bottle of trophy
Re: Mr Eazi: My Soldier Brother Killed This Python And Did This With It (Photos) by spawnx: 10:09am On Jul 03, 2018
Haven't this people heard of skinning an animal before cooking?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boluwatife Balogun Sends Traditional Wears To Ayo For His 3rd Birthday / Wole Soyinka & Wife Folake, Step Out For Mo Abudu's Movie / Dammy Krane Flaunts New Hairstyle: I know Say I no Fine, I Dont Mind You Copying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.