Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Mr Eazi: My Soldier Brother Killed This Python And Did This With It (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr Eazi: My Soldier Brother Killed This Python And Did This With It (Photos) (42302 Views)

Lady Claims Don Jazzy Gave Her ₦5 Million, He Denies It (Photos) / Alexander Kareem Shot Dead! Khafi's Brother Killed In The UK / Ebonylips Acquires New Set Of Teeth, Dances To Celebrate It (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Eazi: My Soldier Brother Killed This Python And Did This With It (Photos) by Djschorlar: 10:13am On Jul 03, 2018
Ok
Re: Mr Eazi: My Soldier Brother Killed This Python And Did This With It (Photos) by SheikhMuniru(m): 10:23am On Jul 03, 2018
SHEY SNAKE DEY SWEET?
Re: Mr Eazi: My Soldier Brother Killed This Python And Did This With It (Photos) by Zimmermann(m): 10:30am On Jul 03, 2018
Munzy14:
Lies. Python doesn't bite. Your brother killed a python gaskiaa!!!.
pythons do bite but are not venomous.
Re: Mr Eazi: My Soldier Brother Killed This Python And Did This With It (Photos) by LordReed(m): 10:35am On Jul 03, 2018
Munzy14:

A python will bite if provoked, it just doesn't have venom but the bite will be painful and can become infected.
Re: Mr Eazi: My Soldier Brother Killed This Python And Did This With It (Photos) by Sinof(m): 11:20am On Jul 03, 2018
Munzy14:
Pythons Do Bite, But They Are Not Venomous. Meaning U Just Treat The Bite Wound Like Every Other Injury. Their Major Strength Is To Constrict Preys They Can Overpower

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi: My Soldier Brother Killed This Python And Did This With It (Photos) by kayzat: 11:49am On Jul 03, 2018
holluphemydavid:

Is dere any other way to prepare snake without smoking it first? I doubt it

You can use hot water to remove the shell
Re: Mr Eazi: My Soldier Brother Killed This Python And Did This With It (Photos) by holluphemydavid(m): 11:52am On Jul 03, 2018
kayzat:

You can use hot water to remove the shell
ok....i dnt knw dat
Re: Mr Eazi: My Soldier Brother Killed This Python And Did This With It (Photos) by okuya: 11:52am On Jul 03, 2018
PYTHONS DO BITE !!
But they don't inject venoms in their bites
Re: Mr Eazi: My Soldier Brother Killed This Python And Did This With It (Photos) by tunlade02: 11:58am On Jul 03, 2018
Every snake on Nairaland is a python.
Re: Mr Eazi: My Soldier Brother Killed This Python And Did This With It (Photos) by Euclidean(m): 12:17pm On Jul 03, 2018
They used 3 pots in cooking that small snake undecided
Re: Mr Eazi: My Soldier Brother Killed This Python And Did This With It (Photos) by thebestprice(m): 12:38pm On Jul 03, 2018
I worked and earned 4m a month at slumberger,now again a python is bitting??

Eazi sabiii lie!!!!
If no be say snake na lalasticlala best food, this wouldn't have made front page����
Re: Mr Eazi: My Soldier Brother Killed This Python And Did This With It (Photos) by mimimile93: 1:22pm On Jul 03, 2018
Partnerbiz3:
Me eat snake?
Maka why naa...?
I always feel that animal will always be harmful...
But not harmful to the tommy
Re: Mr Eazi: My Soldier Brother Killed This Python And Did This With It (Photos) by captainking(m): 1:49pm On Jul 03, 2018
ITbomb:
Delicious
[img][img]https:///media/1-08-2018/_UJxH7.gif[/img][/img]
hahahahah...ishilove is one mod i really like esp when she throws shots or responds to such

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi: My Soldier Brother Killed This Python And Did This With It (Photos) by wildkat: 1:54pm On Jul 03, 2018
kayceerilyn:
But why is Lala super excited??

Even dancing shaku shaku sef. See im tiny legs
Re: Mr Eazi: My Soldier Brother Killed This Python And Did This With It (Photos) by smartnewt: 1:57pm On Jul 03, 2018
this Buhari'sa dminiatration sef. nothing man no go see
Re: Mr Eazi: My Soldier Brother Killed This Python And Did This With It (Photos) by laraemi(f): 3:19pm On Jul 03, 2018
Why three pot
Re: Mr Eazi: My Soldier Brother Killed This Python And Did This With It (Photos) by SantaDomino(m): 6:30pm On Jul 03, 2018
They do when they feel threatened

Munzy14:
Re: Mr Eazi: My Soldier Brother Killed This Python And Did This With It (Photos) by Flaghouse1: 7:54pm On Jul 03, 2018
kayceerilyn:
But why is Lala super excited??

Because the bottom pot of the snake will be left for him to eat as it contains the "orisrisi of the delicacy
Re: Mr Eazi: My Soldier Brother Killed This Python And Did This With It (Photos) by mechanics(m): 10:08pm On Jul 03, 2018
Muzanga:
They even smoked it first. E go sweet die. But no thanks i no fit abeg.
Lol
Re: Mr Eazi: My Soldier Brother Killed This Python And Did This With It (Photos) by mechanics(m): 10:11pm On Jul 03, 2018
Why is he eating it when it's poisonous.
Re: Mr Eazi: My Soldier Brother Killed This Python And Did This With It (Photos) by fitzainab(f): 2:33pm On Jul 04, 2018
OneSentence:
I really need to taste snake meat!!!

come to my area, there's a joint it's being sold. I''ll treat u with chilled beer.
Re: Mr Eazi: My Soldier Brother Killed This Python And Did This With It (Photos) by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jul 04, 2018
fitzainab:

come to my area, there's a joint it's being sold. I''ll treat u with chilled beer.
lol...and where's that? no beer for me though, juice will do...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Mike Godson Writes Osinbajo An Open Later / Tuface And Annie Idibia Celebrate Their Daughter's Birthday (pictures) / Empress Njamah Slaughter A Big Cow For her Birthday Party (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.