Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,409 members, 7,819,464 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Osinbajo Visits David Dabaye Bob-Manuel, Cherubim And Seraphim Church - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Visits David Dabaye Bob-Manuel, Cherubim And Seraphim Church (50216 Views)

Cherubim And Seraphim Church Warns Buhari Govt Against ‘arrest Of Peter Obi’ / Obasanjo Commands Parade At The Cherubim & Seraphim Church In USA (VIDEO) / Cherubim And Seraphim Members Welcome Obasanjo To US With Music Band (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Visits David Dabaye Bob-Manuel, Cherubim And Seraphim Church by Mortiple(m): 6:24am On Jul 04, 2018
Ademoore07:

What are u saying? Do u know the history of RCCG, where Prof belongs? Go read history about how founder Pa Akindayomi carved RCCG out of C&S

I know the history very well.

Why did Rev Josiah Akindayomi leave C&S?

Answer: The time he was there, C & S was known to be a holy church that performed miracles with 'blessed water' through the power of the Holy Spirit. When the founder died, the new leadership could not sustain the same power as sin had creeped into the Church, so they began to seek help from other places in order to remain relevant. Thereafter Pa Akindayomi had an encounter with God who instructed him to leave the ministry.

As you can see, RCCG is never proud to be associated with C & S, so I know what I am talking about. You can pretend not to know what I am saying.
Re: Osinbajo Visits David Dabaye Bob-Manuel, Cherubim And Seraphim Church by obataokenwa(m): 7:55am On Jul 04, 2018
omoelerin1:
Good.

Ironically, many ministers and leaders even in the very church he founded do not recognize and follow his footpath. They are doing the exact opposite of what he was preaching about. That very thing he preached against during his life time is what some of them now practice.

Do not be surprised over some forms of paganism in some sections of c&s, it is like Aaron and Israelites in the wilderness. Immediately Moses left their midst to the mountain, they started doing what he warned them not to do. Aaron who happened to be the mouth piece of Moses was the one who even made a golden calf for them.
Me myself never knew about Moses Orimolade till I went to a prayer camp and God revealed him to us that he's one of the ancient powers that will be released on the earth and it requires those with a heart for God to get his anointing. I long seriously for his grace and power
Re: Osinbajo Visits David Dabaye Bob-Manuel, Cherubim And Seraphim Church by PresidentAtiku(m): 7:58am On Jul 04, 2018
Mortiple:

I know the history very well.

Why did Rev Josiah Akindayomi leave C&S?

Answer: The time he was there, C & S was known to be a holy church that performed miracles with 'blessed water' through the power of the Holy Spirit. When the founder died, the new leadership could not sustain the same power as sin had creeped into the Church, so they began to seek help from other places in order to remain relevant. Thereafter Pa Akindayomi had an encounter with God who instructed him to leave the ministry.

As you can see, RCCG is never proud to be associated with C & S, so I know what I am talking about. You can pretend not to know what I am saying.
My dear, C and S does not rely or need association with RCCG. Keep your pride. Judgement day will decide who enters heaven and not what men feel on earth. C and S doesnt not record the amount of attrocities that might be going on in the same RCCG. I trust you know that
Re: Osinbajo Visits David Dabaye Bob-Manuel, Cherubim And Seraphim Church by Psoul(m): 8:21am On Jul 04, 2018
That woman in the pic must be a real "hardcore" dwarf for Osibanjo to be taller than she is. She may be 3feet tall.
Re: Osinbajo Visits David Dabaye Bob-Manuel, Cherubim And Seraphim Church by Billygee2u: 8:57am On Jul 04, 2018
Mortiple:
Pastor Osinbajo, just like many other (discriminatory) Pentecostal pastors, would not visit a white garment church except for politics.

Without any doubt, the visit was to solicit for support for his boss.

Indeed politics is a dirty game (particularly if you are in the same team with Buhari, the grand-patron of Herders).
Re: Osinbajo Visits David Dabaye Bob-Manuel, Cherubim And Seraphim Church by omoelerin1: 9:07am On Jul 04, 2018
obataokenwa:
Me myself never knew about Moses Orimolade till I went to a prayer camp and God revealed him to us that he's one of the ancient powers that will be released on the earth and it requires those with a heart for God to get his anointing. I long seriously for his grace and power
I will like to hear more about this mystery. It is very accurate with some things I have discovered in the course of my research about the man, his church and Christianity in Nigeria. I don send you pm
Re: Osinbajo Visits David Dabaye Bob-Manuel, Cherubim And Seraphim Church by obataokenwa(m): 9:17am On Jul 04, 2018
omoelerin1:
I will like to hear more about this mystery. It is very accurate with some things I have discovered in the course of my research about the man, his church and Christianity in Nigeria. I don send you pm
He literally appeared to us in the prayer camp and not all of us were privileged to see him sha but he said he died with his anointing and he wants to release. I can remember he searched around when he rose and couldn't see anyone ready yet among us then for such grace. But he always visit whenever we go for that prayer retreat. I knew about him, Oshafa and Babalola the first time in that prayer camp. They all appeared. I never knew abt them anyway before now. Many other great men of ancient appeared too and God said he wants to release his anointing as of old to this present people.
Remember he's not married.

Almost all the great men of God appeared and gave out their anointing. This present armies that will rise, will not be by laying on of hands by any man. It will come directly from God and they will just arise with great power as of old. Theyre still under training by only God and many of them dont know what's happening to them right now. God is training armies

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Visits David Dabaye Bob-Manuel, Cherubim And Seraphim Church by jerrydelight(m): 9:27am On Jul 04, 2018
omoelerin1:

me too
Re: Osinbajo Visits David Dabaye Bob-Manuel, Cherubim And Seraphim Church by omoelerin1: 10:06am On Jul 04, 2018
jerrydelight:

thank you for understanding the difference. the greatest challenge the church has been facing is that she is usually dragged along with whatever other cherubim and Seraphim does.

this is the main stream of all cherubim and seraphim and pioneer of white garment movement founded in 1925 and have had 8 prelates after the founder. this goes to say that every other cherubim and seraphim or white garment church directly or indirectly broke out of this, thus their activities are evidence of the reasons the broke out; they were not tolerate here.
When it comes to patent c&s is one of the most vulnerable denominations in Nigeria, in the sense that anybody, I mean just anybody can set up a religious worshipping centre and name it cherubim & seraphim, and no authority will question him. Such people can practice whatever they like under the cover of that nomenclature, 'c&s'.
Majority of these are those independent mushroom chapels that scattered all over the places, that are not affiliated to any known parent bodies. I think it would be very difficult for someone to gather people together and name such a gathering as Catholic or Anglican.

These are the fellow that people see and condemn the whole church outright. Which is wrong. They fail to realize that where there is no original there can never be fake.
Once you see a counterfeit, there must be original. You cannot see a fake 2000 or 5000 naira notes because there are no original of them. But fake1000 naira plenty because there is original one.

Moreover, there are many white garment wearers that have nothing to do with c&s, but many people cannot differentiate.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Visits David Dabaye Bob-Manuel, Cherubim And Seraphim Church by obataokenwa(m): 10:37am On Jul 04, 2018
omoelerin1:
When it comes to patent c&s is one of the most vulnerable denominations in Nigeria, in the sense that anybody, I mean just anybody can set up a religious worshipping centre and name it cherubim & seraphim, and no authority will question him. Such people can practice whatever they like under the cover of that nomenclature, 'c&s'.
Majority of these are those independent mushroom chapels that scattered all over the places, that are not affiliated to any known parent bodies. I think it would be very difficult for someone to gather people together and name such a gathering as Catholic or Anglican.

These are the fellow that people see and condemn the whole church outright. Which is wrong. They fail to realize that where there is no original there can never be fake.
Once you see a counterfeit, there must be original. You cannot see a fake 2000 or 5000 naira notes because there are no original of them. But fake1000 naira plenty because there is original one.

Moreover, there are many white garment wearers that have nothing to do with c&s, but many people cannot differentiate.
Also research about Timothy Obadare, the blind prophet..he appeared also and said he prayed so he can be able to quote scriptures, the Holy Spirit opened his head and sank the bible into it and he quotes the bible exact word by word and he released same grace that very day also. Joseph Babalola also appeared and released the healing anointing. Benson Idahosa released the courage anointing which is not in common now. A lot happened that night anyway that I can never recover from.

Oshoffa can appear in a place or in another country and perform a miracle while still present in his church. Sincerely, I've prayed always to get his kind of anointing.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Visits David Dabaye Bob-Manuel, Cherubim And Seraphim Church by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jul 20, 2018
obataokenwa:
He literally appeared to us in the prayer camp and not all of us were privileged to see him sha but he said he died with his anointing and he wants to release. I can remember he searched around when he rose and couldn't see anyone ready yet among us then for such grace. But he always visit whenever we go for that prayer retreat. I knew about him, Oshafa and Babalola the first time in that prayer camp. They all appeared. I never knew abt them anyway before now. Many other great men of ancient appeared too and God said he wants to release his anointing as of old to this present people.
Remember he's not married.

Almost all the great men of God appeared and gave out their anointing. This present armies that will rise, will not be by laying on of hands by any man. It will come directly from God and they will just arise with great power as of old. Theyre still under training by only God and many of them dont know what's happening to them right now. God is training armies

Where is this prayer camp sir?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ooni, Obasanjo, Fayemi Others React To Fasoranti's Daughter's Murder / Pat Utomi: Fulanis Made Me Rich, They Did More For Me Than My Own People / Benjamin Collins: Army Buries Soldier Tortured To Death By Senior Officers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.