Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,677 members, 7,831,103 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Simi Confirms She's Pregnant With Cryptic Instagram Post-Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Simi Confirms She's Pregnant With Cryptic Instagram Post-Photos (7503 Views)

Temi Otedola And Her Boo Mr Eazi Sparks Break Up Rumours With Cryptic Post / Burna Boy's Ex, Stefflon Don Flaunts Her Curves In A Cryptic Post (Photos) / Cossy Orjiakor Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Confession With Cryptic Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Simi Confirms She's Pregnant With Cryptic Instagram Post-Photos by Chikexe: 12:39pm On Jul 03, 2018
The singer who posted a picture on Instagram that for fans wondering if she's pregnant have confirmed her pregnancy status with Cryptic post

She posted the same picture 2 times writing "In case you didn't see it" in the first one and "Third time is the charm"in the second one

Let's wait for the coming days to see if she will openly confirm she's pregnant

See pictures

http://www.vondanews.com/singer-simi-confirms-shes-pregnant-with-cryptic-post/

Re: Simi Confirms She's Pregnant With Cryptic Instagram Post-Photos by Itzpetersv: 12:43pm On Jul 03, 2018
Adekunle shocked shocked
Re: Simi Confirms She's Pregnant With Cryptic Instagram Post-Photos by DivinedeGuru: 1:25pm On Jul 03, 2018
Good
Re: Simi Confirms She's Pregnant With Cryptic Instagram Post-Photos by okwabayi(m): 1:46pm On Jul 03, 2018
Who the f-uck cares? I have a fourth child incoming from my third baby mama. Do I get accolades too?

6 Likes

Re: Simi Confirms She's Pregnant With Cryptic Instagram Post-Photos by Johnnyessence(m): 1:56pm On Jul 03, 2018
look her big breast too. she is pregnant. hmmm celebrities are not example of upcoming celebrities in Nigeria. they are just coded oloshos to get some pay. besides who is the father of the child ''simi". no example here, no decency.

3 Likes

Re: Simi Confirms She's Pregnant With Cryptic Instagram Post-Photos by MartinCorridon: 2:40pm On Jul 03, 2018
Someone has been "joroming" this girl skin to skin angry

Best Nigerian song i have heard in years

2 Likes

Re: Simi Confirms She's Pregnant With Cryptic Instagram Post-Photos by akprosperblog(m): 3:48pm On Jul 03, 2018
congratulations. wishing you safe delivery. don't stay too long for maternity leave. the industry is becoming competitive.
Get a professional website for 25k. contact in my signature.

2 Likes

Re: Simi Confirms She's Pregnant With Cryptic Instagram Post-Photos by laribarri: 4:01pm On Jul 03, 2018
okwabayi:
Who the f-uck cares? I have a fourth child incoming from my third baby mama. Do I get accolades too?

Yea, an irresponsible one!

Abeg don't start telling me of how tu-baba, wizy or davido live this kind of life o; doesn't make it a responsible life style. Have you see family fight over properties? when you die, you won't be here to see the problem you have created with polygamy (becos that is what it is).

Infact no accolade for you, there is nothing to glory about in it.
Re: Simi Confirms She's Pregnant With Cryptic Instagram Post-Photos by damtan(m): 4:10pm On Jul 03, 2018
okwabayi:
make i give you 3 gbosa. GBOSA! GBOSA!! GBOSA!!!
Re: Simi Confirms She's Pregnant With Cryptic Instagram Post-Photos by obim89: 4:38pm On Jul 03, 2018
ok
Re: Simi Confirms She's Pregnant With Cryptic Instagram Post-Photos by ayazor: 5:33pm On Jul 03, 2018
Joromi
Re: Simi Confirms She's Pregnant With Cryptic Instagram Post-Photos by Talknochip(m): 5:50pm On Jul 03, 2018
Falz
Re: Simi Confirms She's Pregnant With Cryptic Instagram Post-Photos by Bintabisiriyu: 7:20pm On Jul 03, 2018
Is it the same simi wey her nose big like Pig??

1 Like

Re: Simi Confirms She's Pregnant With Cryptic Instagram Post-Photos by daxon001(m): 9:26pm On Jul 03, 2018
her biz. undecided
anyways a source claimed she was spotted with 2face at a night club 1 month ago.
and then again another source claimed she's 1 month pregnant grin
Re: Simi Confirms She's Pregnant With Cryptic Instagram Post-Photos by ayazor: 10:30pm On Jul 03, 2018
daxon001:
her biz. undecided
anyways a source claimed she was spotted with 2face at a night club 1 month ago.
and then again another source claimed she's 1 month pregnant grin
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmnm
Re: Simi Confirms She's Pregnant With Cryptic Instagram Post-Photos by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jul 03, 2018
okwabayi:

You deserve a GCON from Buhari and also deserve to be moulded by Rochas.

You are a man. Pm me when the 7th baby mama takes in grin
Re: Simi Confirms She's Pregnant With Cryptic Instagram Post-Photos by Ridbaay: 10:45pm On Jul 03, 2018
A friend of mine tutors at the Primary section of an Educational establishment (high sch). He hv a good intention abt one of recent ex students of the high sch abt marriage whom coincidentally her mother is also a staff of d Secondary school.

1. Should the brother go forth to the mother and divulge his thoughts to seek her blessings?

2. As a S/westerner brother is it morally sound to approach the mum? To avoid any kind insults.

Thks for airing ur views
Re: Simi Confirms She's Pregnant With Cryptic Instagram Post-Photos by KingLennon(m): 2:33am On Jul 04, 2018
Simi that i thought is a nice and decent girl is about to become a babymama? grin. Power of a d!ck gringrin
Re: Simi Confirms She's Pregnant With Cryptic Instagram Post-Photos by VondaNews: 8:14am On Jul 04, 2018
KingLennon:
Simi that i thought is a nice and decent girl is about to become a babymama? grin. Power of a d!ck
gringrin
lool
Re: Simi Confirms She's Pregnant With Cryptic Instagram Post-Photos by emerged01(m): 8:45am On Jul 04, 2018
Ridbaay:
A friend of mine tutors at the Primary section of an Educational establishment (high sch). He hv a good intention abt one of recent ex students of the high sch abt marriage whom coincidentally her mother is also a staff of d Secondary school.

1. Should the brother go forth to the mother and divulge his thoughts to seek her blessings?

2. As a S/westerner brother is it morally sound to approach the mum? To avoid any kind insults.

Thks for airing ur views

Create a thread for your post to read people's views
Re: Simi Confirms She's Pregnant With Cryptic Instagram Post-Photos by vutramanh(f): 9:14am On Jul 04, 2018
Re: Simi Confirms She's Pregnant With Cryptic Instagram Post-Photos by catherineokezie(f): 11:32am On Jul 04, 2018
[quote author=vutramanh post=69067844]Is it the same simi wey her nose big like Pig?? [/quote
Madam plz upload ur own picture
Re: Simi Confirms She's Pregnant With Cryptic Instagram Post-Photos by Chikexe: 1:52pm On Jul 04, 2018
[quote author=catherineokezie post=69071821][/quote]
Abi
Re: Simi Confirms She's Pregnant With Cryptic Instagram Post-Photos by DivinedeGuru: 1:53pm On Jul 04, 2018
Who's the dad?
Re: Simi Confirms She's Pregnant With Cryptic Instagram Post-Photos by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jul 04, 2018
vutramanh:
Scammer

(1) (Reply)

Father Beats Daughter For Posting Twerking Video On Her Whatsapp (photos) / Ebube Nwagbo:i Am In Love Now,i Would Soon Be Getting Married / The Biography, Life And Death Of Nollywood Actor, Prince James Uche

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.