Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,120 members, 7,821,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

Photos From South-East APC For Buhari Rally - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From South-East APC For Buhari Rally (33195 Views)

People Feared Dead At Buhari’s Rally In Jalingo, Taraba State. Photos / Breaking: Gombe Beats Kano State, As Unbelievable Crowd Grace Buhari's Rally / South-East For Buhari Rally: Happening In Owerri Now - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From South-East APC For Buhari Rally by Adefemiaderoju1: 3:56pm On Jul 03, 2018
Same old story when are my people going to learn...
Re: Photos From South-East APC For Buhari Rally by nkul: 3:56pm On Jul 03, 2018
see how unhappy they look

1 Like

Re: Photos From South-East APC For Buhari Rally by netflicks(m): 3:56pm On Jul 03, 2018
Just like a dog...when u make a dog so hungry, the moment u are with food the dog will obey every command. ..I see a lot of hungry faces...u don't expect a well doing and educacted fellow to stand under the sun chanting sai baba! We should be over this by now...

3 Likes

Re: Photos From South-East APC For Buhari Rally by Maket: 3:56pm On Jul 03, 2018
Even these speakers at the rally knew they were not saying the truth.
How on earth would you stand before us saying that security challenge is a thing of the past?

Politicians after their selfish desired only.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From South-East APC For Buhari Rally by IsaAbubakar: 3:58pm On Jul 03, 2018
[s]
kahal29:

O GA eme gi vum Na Anya...
[/s]
claptrap

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos From South-East APC For Buhari Rally by Abagworo(m): 3:58pm On Jul 03, 2018
Ali Modu Sheriff

Re: Photos From South-East APC For Buhari Rally by phase1: 3:59pm On Jul 03, 2018
Abagworo:
Ali Modu Sheriff

Ali modu sherrif the boko sponsor.

Apc= boko haram.

Kikikikikii. cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From South-East APC For Buhari Rally by Abagworo(m): 4:00pm On Jul 03, 2018
phase1:

Ali modu sherrif the boko sponsor.

Apc= boko haram.

Kikikikikii. cheesy cheesy

Wrong. Atiku is

1 Like

Re: Photos From South-East APC For Buhari Rally by rolex05: 4:00pm On Jul 03, 2018
Dear PMB...
You can do MORE for the people of this Nation. Talk to us as Nigerians.
Don't deceive us anymore.
Re: Photos From South-East APC For Buhari Rally by Chigold101(m): 4:03pm On Jul 03, 2018
Aquariann:
Politics is local and offline indeed.. 2019 go shock people. Plenty people no go for sleep this night because of these pictures.

With the kinda hate Okorocha and APC gets here, you'll think no single person in the SE will come out for them.

My former course mate bro recently picked up a councilor's ticket under APC and when I tried to remind him how much the people hate APC (from observation on NL) and if he stood a chance, he said forget those people. We dey ground.

I keep telling who ever cares to listen that just as GEJ was able to garner 80k vote from Buhari's Katsina and over 300k from Kano, you shouldn't expect PMB to lose the SE/SS with the same margin as 2015 but dem no wan hear.
Bros forget this your long grammar. Everybody you see there came from all over South East and many do not have voter's card. And they came because they have been well paid.
Rochas is doing this so that he would be welcome back in to the main stream of APC.
This is another of his stunt. Just to make APC leadership think he is somebody...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From South-East APC For Buhari Rally by gurnam: 4:04pm On Jul 03, 2018
Quotasystem you are a prophet grin grin grin grin grin

You once said Igbos will kick start Buhari 2019 campaign and here it is happening right in front of our eyes.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From South-East APC For Buhari Rally by InvertedHammer: 4:05pm On Jul 03, 2018
/
How someone who lives and drives around in Owerri will support anything Rochas surprises me. When this people cry, I just ignore them because they are the architects of their misfortune. Owerri is a shithole. I went and saw nothing. Poor Imolites.

*/
Re: Photos From South-East APC For Buhari Rally by enemyofprogress: 4:06pm On Jul 03, 2018
Igbos have sold out just because of the post of VP
Re: Photos From South-East APC For Buhari Rally by NgeneUkwenu(f): 4:06pm On Jul 03, 2018
Abagworo:

Wrong. Atiku is

Is ararume there?

1 Like

Re: Photos From South-East APC For Buhari Rally by phase1: 4:07pm On Jul 03, 2018
Abagworo:

Wrong. Atiku is

Apc called Modu sherif boko sponsor before he decamped to APC and I stand with that.

Ali modu sherrif= boko
Apc= boko.

cheesy cheesy
Re: Photos From South-East APC For Buhari Rally by SheikhMuniru(m): 4:10pm On Jul 03, 2018
WHERE ARE IPOB MILITANTS TO OPEN FIRE ON THEM
Re: Photos From South-East APC For Buhari Rally by zadokchidi: 4:12pm On Jul 03, 2018
If I talk now nairaland go block me....
Re: Photos From South-East APC For Buhari Rally by Balyz: 4:12pm On Jul 03, 2018
Aquariann:
Politics is local and offline indeed.. 2019 go shock people. Plenty people no go for sleep this night because of these pictures.

With the kinda hate Okorocha and APC gets here, you'll think no single person in the SE will come out for them.

My former course mate bro recently picked up a councilor's ticket under APC and when I tried to remind him how much the people hate APC (from observation on NL) and if he stood a chance, he said forget those people. We dey ground.

I keep telling who ever cares to listen that just as GEJ was able to garner 80k vote from Buhari's Katsina and over 300k from Kano, you shouldn't expect PMB to lose the SE/SS with the same margin as 2015 but dem no wan hear.
And who told you these losers on Nairaland represent public opinion in the east?

6 Likes

Re: Photos From South-East APC For Buhari Rally by nirvana12: 4:13pm On Jul 03, 2018
Re: Photos From South-East APC For Buhari Rally by Enice(m): 4:19pm On Jul 03, 2018
HotMata:
This is perfection at its best.
President Buhari has earned it all. A just man, Noble and truly Honest.
What else will people not do for such a man. Despite all the ill-sayings from oppositions we can see the result. We the masses truly support and want Buhari back in 2019. God Bless Nigeria.
you are 100% correct. It is thieves and vultures that oppose him.
An illustration of what PMB is experiencing is this. There was this landowner. He owned the only well in the village and people came to fetch water at a price. The landowner employed some of the villagers as workers and thugs to prevent the villagers from constructing their own well. When government saw the plight of the people, they decided to construct a borehole in the village.
Now, what happened? The landowner started a campaign of calumny, he said the borehole was poisoned and that government wanted to wipe out their ethnic group. That the government was not corncern about the people that will be sacked if the borehole was allowed to stand. He told his thugs to destroy the borehole. Now, who is after the interest of the people. The landowner or the government?

4 Likes

Re: Photos From South-East APC For Buhari Rally by LordNapoleon: 4:20pm On Jul 03, 2018
Abagworo:

There's a big difference between propaganda and reality. This one is undeniably real and evidence of Okorocha's solid structure and followership.
If you think the crowd there are supporters of Rochas and Buhari, you're deluded. They are hired crowd.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From South-East APC For Buhari Rally by orisa37: 4:23pm On Jul 03, 2018
A Nation of The Absurd.
Re: Photos From South-East APC For Buhari Rally by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jul 03, 2018
The crowd can't justify or guaranteed his wining here, many are there just to see that wicked man for their first time grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From South-East APC For Buhari Rally by shaibu123: 4:41pm On Jul 03, 2018
Just there to get their 1k end of story.

1 Like

Re: Photos From South-East APC For Buhari Rally by Amumaigwe: 4:42pm On Jul 03, 2018
Abagworo:

There's a big difference between propaganda and reality. This one is undeniably real and evidence of Okorocha's solid structure and followership.

Solid structure ke. That is south east APC rally and not Owerri APC rally. If that handful of people are all the APC followers in the entire south east, then Buhari should be banking on 1% in 2019.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From South-East APC For Buhari Rally by emaduka: 5:08pm On Jul 03, 2018
buhari has politcal heavy weights and their supporters in the East from imo state Gov, to two enugu ex govs, to abia exgov to ebony ex gov/ a kingmaker to ex senate president and other political leaders so he will get more than 2/3 from the East because of these people expect person like ATIKU come out as PDP candidate that knows most of them it become personal interest before party thet they are sure atiku will win north
some these politcal heavy weights are people that made pdp to be strong in the east. it is diffcult for them to loose their domin with support of federal might

Apc politcal plan is to get politcal big weight in the region that not strong they will come in with suppoters and buhari will support them with fed might.
what we will seeing in the east next election is NPP/NPN era

1 Like

Re: Photos From South-East APC For Buhari Rally by emaduka: 5:10pm On Jul 03, 2018
emaduka:
buhari has politcal heavy weights and their supporters in the East from imo state Gov, to two enugu ex govs, to abia exgov to ebony ex gov/ a kingmaker to ex senate president and other political leaders so he will get more than 2/3 from the East because of these people expect person like ATIKU come out as PDP candidate that knows most of them it become personal interest before party if they are sure atiku will win north and middle belt they do sell out
some these politcal heavy weights are people that made pdp to be strong in the east. it is diffcult for them to loose their domin with support of federal might

Apc politcal plan is to get politcal big weight in the region that not strong they will come in with suppoters and buhari will support them with fed might.
what we will seeing in the east next election is NPP/NPN era
Re: Photos From South-East APC For Buhari Rally by bewla(m): 5:22pm On Jul 03, 2018
Leopantro:
if Buhari's tenure has been wonderful, why do they all look so hungry?
let me no when u are clearl

1 Like

Re: Photos From South-East APC For Buhari Rally by ofwest47(m): 5:24pm On Jul 03, 2018
It is either Buhari till 2023 or there be no IBO presidency until after

1 Like

Re: Photos From South-East APC For Buhari Rally by bewla(m): 5:26pm On Jul 03, 2018
Abagworo:

Wrong. Atiku is
u get me thinking y is his university never attack and the farm to remind me of that cartel guy that say ISSI should never disturb is business or he will wip them out even if America dont
Re: Photos From South-East APC For Buhari Rally by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jul 03, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
Now this is called Massive!

The real voters...

While ipob yoots litter cyberspace abusing Buhari, the good people of South East are busy mobilizing for Mr President.

Buhari Chiri Ga Wa, Na Jisos Kwugi na azu.

For some reason, I believe that Lauretta Onochie is behind this moniker.

Any way, APC cannot win SE during Presidential election. Facts are there.
Re: Photos From South-East APC For Buhari Rally by frankleen6(m): 5:30pm On Jul 03, 2018
we know as e dey be. just share the agree price

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Welcome Party Held For Festus Keyamo In His Hometown, Effurun (Photos) / Yahaya Bello And Udom Emmanuel At War Over Dino Melaye / Lai Mohammed: Attack On South African Businesses Will Hurt Nigerians More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.