Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,460 members, 7,843,399 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

"Firstson Kings Is Yahoo Boy, Used Blood Of Virgins" - Nwachukwu Jennifer Nazzy - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "Firstson Kings Is Yahoo Boy, Used Blood Of Virgins" - Nwachukwu Jennifer Nazzy (79998 Views)

American Lady Regains Senses As ’Yahoo Boy’ Used ‘Juju’ To Bring Her To Nigeria / 12-Year-Old Boy Used To Perpetrate Rice Fraud In Lagos In Tears / Yahoo Boy Used His Girlfriend For Yahoo Plus Ritual - Facebook User Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Firstson Kings Is Yahoo Boy, Used Blood Of Virgins" - Nwachukwu Jennifer Nazzy by donqx: 1:16am On Jul 04, 2018
hmmm
Re: "Firstson Kings Is Yahoo Boy, Used Blood Of Virgins" - Nwachukwu Jennifer Nazzy by vicardino(m): 6:16am On Jul 04, 2018
You should rather spend more time improving your comprehension skills and how to construct sentences meaningfully. Please educate yourself
greatman247:
Did he sent the money via bank? If through bank then the lady and her pastor are bloody liars. Why don't the pastor help her situations when she needed help in the first place. This is why most people refuse to help sometimes. Abeg this kind matter don tire me jot. I dey waka comot now self. grin
Re: "Firstson Kings Is Yahoo Boy, Used Blood Of Virgins" - Nwachukwu Jennifer Nazzy by greatman247(m): 6:40am On Jul 04, 2018
vicardino:
You should rather spend more time improving your comprehension skills and how to construct sentences meaningfully. Please educate yourself

You must be stupid!
Re: "Firstson Kings Is Yahoo Boy, Used Blood Of Virgins" - Nwachukwu Jennifer Nazzy by greatman247(m): 6:49am On Jul 04, 2018
israelmao:

Why being vulgar?It is impolite to tell someone who has not resulted you to "shut up".I sensed childishness and immaturity in your reply.If you have read all my comments to you so far there is no single insult.I am not talking about offering products or services here,I am only saying anybody can be wrong and corrected it is now left for him or her to take correction and learn.I can't bandy words with you because you have chosen to remain incorrigible.

Mumu, keep your silly advice or correction to your bloody self. I guess you need it more than I do. I guess Nigerian banks have paid you today for your ability to speak good English? Again, to earn money, you must sell product or offer service not the other way round. Idiot. I will insult you more. For quoting me first when you should have use your time for something productive in the first place. I wasn't the one who started this, you did and you get more than what you bargained for. I wrote something and you quote me saying rubbish expected no insults you must be fucking kidding me. Do it to others and not to me. Now run along.
Re: "Firstson Kings Is Yahoo Boy, Used Blood Of Virgins" - Nwachukwu Jennifer Nazzy by israelmao(m): 7:12am On Jul 04, 2018
greatman247:

Mumu, keep your silly advice or correction to your bloody self. I guess you need it more than I do. I guess Nigerian banks have paid you today for your ability to speak good English? Again, to earn money, you must sell product or offer service not the other way round. Idiot. I will insult you more. For quoting me first when you should have use your time for something productive in the first place. I wasn't the one who started this, you did and you get more than what you bargained for. I wrote something and you quote me saying rubbish expected no insults you must be fucking kidding me. Do it to others and not to me. Now run along.

Thanks and God bless you.Have a nice day.
Re: "Firstson Kings Is Yahoo Boy, Used Blood Of Virgins" - Nwachukwu Jennifer Nazzy by emperorblog(m): 7:55am On Jul 04, 2018
qre you,in,need of a,side hustle or need,a,business,to,start

NEED A BUSINESS IDEA HERES 15

www.emperorblog.com.ng/need-a-business-idea-here-is-15/
Re: "Firstson Kings Is Yahoo Boy, Used Blood Of Virgins" - Nwachukwu Jennifer Nazzy by Ojiofor: 9:08am On Jul 04, 2018
Bitches and fake pastors.
Re: "Firstson Kings Is Yahoo Boy, Used Blood Of Virgins" - Nwachukwu Jennifer Nazzy by Pentools(m): 9:24am On Jul 04, 2018
Hyinkar97:

Guy, when and where exactly do you make your barbecue? You spend your whole 24 hours here on Nairaland and please, don’t give me the different time zone bullsh*t undecided

Iswear the guy sow bottle for ground and position mat for Nairaland.
I think is better to go by the monicker Nairalandbbq and not mannabbq.

Dude sleeps and stay awake on Nairaland.

Re: "Firstson Kings Is Yahoo Boy, Used Blood Of Virgins" - Nwachukwu Jennifer Nazzy by vicardino(m): 9:47am On Jul 04, 2018
Says the stupid one
greatman247:

You must be stupid!
Re: "Firstson Kings Is Yahoo Boy, Used Blood Of Virgins" - Nwachukwu Jennifer Nazzy by Psoul(m): 10:00am On Jul 04, 2018
RuthlessLeader:
The thing that vexxes me is how the woman knows this. How people can trust pastor like this just amazes me

The same way u go to a doctor, even without properly examining u or running test on u, he will mention that u have one sickness. U will beliv. He will prescribe a load o drugs for u even d ones ur system doesn't need, You will pay and start swallowing the chalk he gave to u.
Re: "Firstson Kings Is Yahoo Boy, Used Blood Of Virgins" - Nwachukwu Jennifer Nazzy by RuthlessLeader(m): 10:38am On Jul 04, 2018
Psoul:

The same way u go to a doctor, even without properly examining u or running test on u, he will mention that u have one sickness. U will beliv. He will prescribe a load o drugs for u even d ones ur system doesn't need, You will pay and start swallowing the chalk he gave to u.
He told you I'm like that? I have been taught what a proper medical exam looks like and I don't go to quacks. Maybe other people are doing it not me
Re: "Firstson Kings Is Yahoo Boy, Used Blood Of Virgins" - Nwachukwu Jennifer Nazzy by gaffyGIFT: 10:48am On Jul 04, 2018
interesting ..... hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: "Firstson Kings Is Yahoo Boy, Used Blood Of Virgins" - Nwachukwu Jennifer Nazzy by Nobody: 11:02am On Jul 04, 2018
Hyinkar97:

Guy, when and where exactly do you make your barbecue? You spend your whole 24 hours here on Nairaland and please, don’t give me the different time zone bullsh*t undecided

But Seun is not complaining nau. No spoil market o. grin
Re: "Firstson Kings Is Yahoo Boy, Used Blood Of Virgins" - Nwachukwu Jennifer Nazzy by Psoul(m): 11:03am On Jul 04, 2018
RuthlessLeader:

He told you I'm like that? I have been taught what a proper medical exam looks like and I don't go to quacks. Maybe other people are doing it not me

Guy, how do u verify that ur "proper medical exam" is really true status of ur health?
How do u verify that the drug given to u is original and that it will cure ur sickness?

Bros stop all those irrational criticism against Christianity. That thing u accuse them of, u are also guilty of them in a different way.
If you don't beliv what they beliv, leave them with their belief and faith. It may be working for them.
Re: "Firstson Kings Is Yahoo Boy, Used Blood Of Virgins" - Nwachukwu Jennifer Nazzy by Sunsets: 11:21am On Jul 04, 2018
Silenze is the best name of a fool.
silenze:
Igbo people and money wahala.

abuja big boy -- Igbo
Awka big boy ---Igbo
Malaysian Big boy -- Igbo

online beggers -- Igbos

Re: "Firstson Kings Is Yahoo Boy, Used Blood Of Virgins" - Nwachukwu Jennifer Nazzy by RuthlessLeader(m): 11:24am On Jul 04, 2018
Psoul:

Guy, how do u verify that ur "proper medical exam" is really true status of ur health?
How do u verify that the drug given to u is original and that it will cure ur sickness?
I am a medical laboratory science student. Part of our course is disease identification. And My mum works for a legitimate healthcare organization so we get access to the co-operative doctors. If they were scammers the company would have sued them a long time ago.

Bros stop all those irrational criticism against Christianity.
My criticism is not irrational. This woman in a society like america or even japan could have been accused of malicious slander and would get prison time. If we don't criticise religion, the mad leaders will use it to terrorise innocent people and endanger thousand of lives because them say the lord said so.

That thing u accuse them of, u are also guilty of them in a different way.
What is the different way. You are grasping at straws and you don't realise it.

If you don't beliv what they beliv, leave them with their belief and faith. It may be working for them.
Nigeria is one of the most religious countries in the world yet we have:
High Infant mortality rate
Low life expectancy
14th highest crime rate
Country with the most number of poor people
High level of corruption

These nonsensical beliefs may work for some, but for everyone it works for, there are ten thousand more it doesn't work for
Re: "Firstson Kings Is Yahoo Boy, Used Blood Of Virgins" - Nwachukwu Jennifer Nazzy by greatman247(m): 12:34pm On Jul 04, 2018
vicardino:
Says the stupid one

Pig
Re: "Firstson Kings Is Yahoo Boy, Used Blood Of Virgins" - Nwachukwu Jennifer Nazzy by vicardino(m): 12:36pm On Jul 04, 2018
Says the sow
greatman247:

Pig

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Items Recovered From Don Wanny's Mansion In Rivers State (Photos) / If A Handsome Guy Like Pastor Biodun Rapes My Daughter, I'll Buy Him Drink- Lady / Abduction: Ese Oruru Is 5-Months Pregnant (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.