Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:53 AM

What Every Car Owner Should Do When Their Car Starts Consuming Too Much Fuel - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / What Every Car Owner Should Do When Their Car Starts Consuming Too Much Fuel (1492 Views)

Creative Ways That Car Owners Transformed Their Car Dents (pics) / My Honda Accord Consumes Too Much Fuel / Car Maintenance: 5 Useful Tips Every Car Owner Should Know About (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Every Car Owner Should Do When Their Car Starts Consuming Too Much Fuel by cokerayodele9(m): 7:35pm On Jul 03, 2018
WARNING: This short article is ONLY for people who are living in Lagos and whose car guzzles fuel than what it should be.

….you know the truth already.

You have seen the way your car consume fuel like fish anytime you drive it.

And deep down you are not happy with the huge amount of money you keep spending buying fuel every month.

When you are suppose to be saving those money to make your family happy.

When people say things like 'I am getting tired of driving my car! This car wants to kill me!'

Bla bla bla...... I shake my head.

I shake my head because I know it is not their fault that they keep spending such huge amount of money buying fuel every month when they drive their car.

That is why this will be the most important news you'll ever read in 2018....

You have seen how the rate your car consume fuel can be so frustrating.

Not to even talk about those embarrassing moments you face when you try to use the A/C or when you travel with it.

Especially in this our tough economy and high pump price of N145/Litre.

Welcome to Aycoker Autocare Hub.......

My name is Ayo Coker (obviously), and right here this is what we will do for you when you give us a call to book your appointment.

We will diagnose and solve what EXACTLY make your car to keep drinking fuel.

Without you not draining your bank account again.

And stop wasting time and energy jumping from one workshop to another.

Since your everyday activities in Lagos have a funny way of making you to depend on your car for movement.

And you want to make it reliable for your daily use again.

Call AYO: 07031371445

SHARE THIS POST TO HELP A FRIEND! :-)

1 Like

Re: What Every Car Owner Should Do When Their Car Starts Consuming Too Much Fuel by cokerayodele9(m): 7:50am On Jul 04, 2018
Welcome to Aycoker Autocare Hub

Would You Want To Reduce The Rate Your Car Consume Fuel Every Time You Drive.

.….......... Then You Are In The Right Place.

Right here we diagnose and solve what EXACTLY make your car to keep getting thirsty for fuel.

Call AYO: 07031371445

SHARE THIS POST TO HELP A FRIEND! :-)
Re: What Every Car Owner Should Do When Their Car Starts Consuming Too Much Fuel by cokerayodele9(m): 4:37am On Jul 23, 2018
update

Re: What Every Car Owner Should Do When Their Car Starts Consuming Too Much Fuel by cokerayodele9(m): 8:39pm On Jul 23, 2018
updatedd

(1) (Reply)

How Much Should I Budget To Fix The Back Of This Camry / Olg OLED 4K UHD Urgent Need Of Sales ????????price slashed!!! / My Nissan Primera 2005

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.