Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,542 members, 7,837,084 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Papa Ajasco Popular Actor "Boy Alinco" Involve In A Ghastly Motor Accident - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Papa Ajasco Popular Actor "Boy Alinco" Involve In A Ghastly Motor Accident (4118 Views)

Femi Ogunrombi: Papa Ajasco Is Dead / Boy Alinco Celebrates His 53rd Birthday (Photos) / I'm Into Transportation In The US & My Acting Career Is Not Dead - Boy Alinco (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Papa Ajasco Popular Actor "Boy Alinco" Involve In A Ghastly Motor Accident by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jul 03, 2018
Nigerian popular papa Ajasco and company actor Bayo Bankole a.k.a Boy Alinco, was involved in an accident in Texas, United States.

Sharing a photo of his mangled car, Boy Alinco who survived the accident disclosed that it was quite painful losing his beautiful toy. He wrote;
Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I shall fear no evil… , Thank you God, for sparing my life, so painful to lose a beautiful toy… In his name I shall rise again…

The actor was in the news few years ago after he disclosed the secrets to his ‘freshness’… he used to be skinny.

“I look fresh now because I now have more responsibility to attend to, my family, wife and daughters and it’s also because I have stopped smoking. I was a die-hard smoker, I spent heavily on that stuff that’s why I was skinny. I got out of it one night, about five years ago. I was in a bar with my friend where we always go to drink and drink and drink…and we had a bet on the drinks, he was like if you finish these five bottles you will stop smoking and I found myself agreeing to it.

“Truly that night I slept and the next morning I woke up and I didn’t smoke, I stayed away from cigarettes and that’s how I overcame it. Staying away from cigarettes is not that difficult, it is a matter of your mindset.”
The happily married father of two, when asked to talk about an experience he will never forget, recounted an experience he had with a girlfriend years ago:

“Women go through a lot. I feel pity for ladies a lot. I understand the pain they go through especially at that time of the month, during their menstrual cycle. I had a girlfriend then, at nights she would be rolling on the floor, vomiting and I would stay awake her, holding her. Some nights, I would boil water, I won’t sleep, hold her hands, but it’s all good.”

Source : https://www.collegegist.com.ng/2018/07/breakingpapa-ajasco-popular-actor.html?m=1

Cc.
Lalasticlala
Seun
Mynd44

1 Like

Re: Papa Ajasco Popular Actor "Boy Alinco" Involve In A Ghastly Motor Accident by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jul 03, 2018
shocked
In Papa Ajasco's voice

"Oh! gigbi gigbi gigbi gigbi gigbi gigbi!!

Alinko you've destroyed my car. I'll kill you today. *running around inn circles*" grin

First met this dude when he came to hall 2 car park, UNIBEN for a show some years ago. Dude was a chain smoker. I mean a very long chain oooo not the short type So much so that the ladies were bitterly complaining. cry

Well all ye smokers here what are you waiting for
You can overcome that bad habit. It's in you. Set a time frame as target to stop, work hard to meet your target and pray to God.

#It'sInYou cool

Less i forget thank God for your life Alinco. wink

3 Likes

Re: Papa Ajasco Popular Actor "Boy Alinco" Involve In A Ghastly Motor Accident by hisgrace090: 8:42pm On Jul 03, 2018
Boy alinco one of the most humorrouse commic actor in Nigeria.

Thank God for your life, another car is on the way.
Re: Papa Ajasco Popular Actor "Boy Alinco" Involve In A Ghastly Motor Accident by okwabayi(m): 3:46am On Jul 04, 2018
This is how modern cars are today: they crumple up bad during accidents but the interior acts like a shell, protecting all inhabitants of the vehicle. The car looks up to date. It must have the feature I just detailed.

1 Like

Re: Papa Ajasco Popular Actor "Boy Alinco" Involve In A Ghastly Motor Accident by Becks16(f): 5:34am On Jul 04, 2018
Thank God for his life.
Pls wen did dis accident occurred?
Re: Papa Ajasco Popular Actor "Boy Alinco" Involve In A Ghastly Motor Accident by jerflakes(m): 6:12am On Jul 04, 2018
Person hit you for back, you dey form survivor?

2 Likes

Re: Papa Ajasco Popular Actor "Boy Alinco" Involve In A Ghastly Motor Accident by englishmart(m): 6:22am On Jul 04, 2018
people still remember this guy? Thank God for your life

1 Like

Re: Papa Ajasco Popular Actor "Boy Alinco" Involve In A Ghastly Motor Accident by englishmart(m): 6:23am On Jul 04, 2018
jerflakes:
Person hit you for back, you dey form survivor?
bla bla bla

1 Like

Re: Papa Ajasco Popular Actor "Boy Alinco" Involve In A Ghastly Motor Accident by Nobody: 7:22am On Jul 04, 2018
Jason555:
Seun
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Please let's move this to front page please. Thanks
it was on FP ydae. They wud close the tread instead
Re: Papa Ajasco Popular Actor "Boy Alinco" Involve In A Ghastly Motor Accident by jerflakes(m): 9:37am On Jul 04, 2018
englishmart:
bla bla bla

2 Likes

Re: Papa Ajasco Popular Actor "Boy Alinco" Involve In A Ghastly Motor Accident by akprosperblog(m): 11:17am On Jul 04, 2018
thank God for your life.
Get a professional website for 25k. contact in my signature.

(1) (Reply)

Nengi: Dont You Dare Kiss Me Again Nengi Pushes OZO Away BBNAIJA WAHALA / "My Daughter Said Wow!" When She Saw My N@ked Photos I Posted - Uche Ogbodo Repl / Meet Paul Anka, The Man Behind The Silhouette Challenge Song That Has Got People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.