Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,762 members, 7,817,106 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Meet Paul Anka, The Man Behind The Silhouette Challenge Song That Has Got People - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Paul Anka, The Man Behind The Silhouette Challenge Song That Has Got People (4109 Views)

Anita Joseph Shows Off Her Boyfriend: "The Man Behind My Smile" / Cleavage-Baring Lady At Omotola's 40th Birthday Party Has Got People Talking / Meet Paul Okoye Band "Girls Only" (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Paul Anka, The Man Behind The Silhouette Challenge Song That Has Got People by Akinblogdotcom: 10:31am On Jan 31, 2021
You will agree with me that the Silhouette challenge is currently a viral sensation that is making serious waves across all the social media platforms.

We all know that it’s a common thing for songs to have social media challenge but for the case of Silhouette challenge, it’s completely different as it brings out a 1959 old song back to the limelight.

Many people who were not aware of the ‘Put your hands on my shoulders’ song by Paul Anka now vibe to it, all thanks to the trending Silhouette Challenge.

As interesting as the Silhouette challenge is, Paul Anka who is the man behind the song is not even an influencer of the Silhouette Challenge.

For some people who still want to know what Silhouette Challenge is all about, I will be giving you every detail you need to know below.

Meaning of Silhouette Challenge

Silhouette Challenge is about 1-minute tik-tok video that Users create as they pose in a seductive way around a door side or frame before they will later turn to the black silhouette in the red background without putting on clothes.

The switch from normal background to Silhouette always follows the sequence of the song.

Once the lyrics of the song start from “Put your hands on my shoulder”, the lighting of the video will change from normal background to a red background, making the user naked in Silhouette.

What We Know About ‘Put Your Hands On My Shoulder’?
‘Put your hands on my shoulder’ is a song by Canadian singer and songwriter, Paul Anka.

It’s actually a love song which talks about the story of a person who is finding trust and commitment in a relationship as the title implies.

In the song, it says “Hold me in your arms, baby, show me that you love me too…”

Paul Anka wrote and recorded the song in 1959, the year he was at the peak of his fame as a pop singer.

Anka captured the tenderness of the 1950’s teenage popular culture in the song.

In 2021, It looks like the evergreen song is still gaining popularity in the midst young people as many have jumped on the Silhouette challenge trend.

According to Paul Anka, the inspiration of the song came from his fans whom he has always been observing during his live performances.

Who Is Paul Anka – The Man Behind the song titled “Put Your Head On My Shoulder”?
Canadian-American singer, songwriter and actor, Paul Anka is the brain behind the social media trend #SilhouetteChallenge background song.

Paul Anka was born on July 30, 1941, in Ottawa-Ontario, to a Canadian parent.

His father name is Andrew Emile Anika Sr. while his mother name is Camelia, both of Lebanese descent.

You can read more >>> https://www.akinblog.com/meet-paul-anka-the-man-behind-the-silhouette-challenge-song-that-has-got-people-talking-on-social-media/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Paul Anka, The Man Behind The Silhouette Challenge Song That Has Got People by chatinent: 10:32am On Jan 31, 2021
Nonsense and ingredients.
Re: Meet Paul Anka, The Man Behind The Silhouette Challenge Song That Has Got People by Ahmed0336(m): 10:37am On Jan 31, 2021
How will his song change the damage caused
Re: Meet Paul Anka, The Man Behind The Silhouette Challenge Song That Has Got People by illicit(m): 10:43am On Jan 31, 2021
Well I think it means money....
Re: Meet Paul Anka, The Man Behind The Silhouette Challenge Song That Has Got People by Kiddogarcia(m): 10:46am On Jan 31, 2021
Na dem know,na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement tho

1 Like

Re: Meet Paul Anka, The Man Behind The Silhouette Challenge Song That Has Got People by vastolord4(m): 10:54am On Jan 31, 2021
Well all I see are just ladies who have enough time to zuzu!

1 Like

Re: Meet Paul Anka, The Man Behind The Silhouette Challenge Song That Has Got People by Righteousness2(m): 11:17am On Jan 31, 2021
Lucifer has been around for over Six thousand years,

He knows the Bible From page to page and Cover to cover.
He Knows the Beauty and Glory of Heaven. He knows what Heaven Looks Like! He has been there!
Since he was thrown out of Heaven, he has vowed to do all it takes to ensure humans do not enter there.

He knows Humans Strive on these;
What to Eat!
What to Drink!
How to gratify the Flesh!

He has gotten hold of so many, Conciously and unconsciously and employed them to do His Bidding.
He has unleashed his agents on all fronts. They come deceptively, look harmless, etc

All he is after is your Soul!
All he is after is to Ensure you don't see nor enter that Beautiful and Glorious Heaven that he was thrown from.
It is a Full Scale war on Humanity.
He knows there is no more time!

We as Humans cannot win by our might, skill or Power!
We must Connect to GOD ALMIGHTY through HIS Son JESUS CHRIST for victory!
We Must Repent from all Sins and ask for Forgiveness
We Must Engage The Word of GOD with all our Might.
We must Communicate with our Father in Heaven through Prayers.
We must not be careless about the Devices of the devil.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Paul Anka, The Man Behind The Silhouette Challenge Song That Has Got People by sunshineV(f): 12:08pm On Jan 31, 2021
religious people are coming to bark like a stray puppy

modified: u can already see the ekuke above me already weeping bitterly
Re: Meet Paul Anka, The Man Behind The Silhouette Challenge Song That Has Got People by Prodigee: 6:55pm On Jan 31, 2021
lol
Re: Meet Paul Anka, The Man Behind The Silhouette Challenge Song That Has Got People by VictorUSA(m): 7:37pm On Jan 31, 2021
sunshineV:
religious people are coming to bark like a stray puppy

modified: u can already see the ekuke above me already weeping bitterly
If u're not religious keep the smelling pit u call mouth shut.Stewpit bwoy.Barack Obama come and speak sense into this senseless goat claiming to be human being.

1 Like

Re: Meet Paul Anka, The Man Behind The Silhouette Challenge Song That Has Got People by VictorUSA(m): 7:38pm On Jan 31, 2021
Whatever....endtime things
Re: Meet Paul Anka, The Man Behind The Silhouette Challenge Song That Has Got People by KingAlayinde(m): 8:55pm On Jan 31, 2021
Akinblogdotcom:
You will agree with me that the Silhouette challenge is currently a viral sensation that is making serious waves across all the social media platforms.

We all know that it’s a common thing for songs to have social media challenge but for the case of Silhouette challenge, it’s completely different as it brings out a 1959 old song back to the limelight.

Many people who were not aware of the ‘Put your hands on my shoulders’ song by Paul Anka now vibe to it, all thanks to the trending Silhouette Challenge.

As interesting as the Silhouette challenge is, Paul Anka who is the man behind the song is not even an influencer of the Silhouette Challenge.

For some people who still want to know what Silhouette Challenge is all about, I will be giving you every detail you need to know below.

Silhouette Challenge is about 1-minute tik-tok video that Users create as they pose in a seductive way around a door side or frame before they will later turn to the black silhouette in the red background without putting on clothes.

The switch from normal background to Silhouette always follows the sequence of the song.

Once the lyrics of the song start from “Put your hands on my shoulder”, the lighting of the video will change from normal background to a red background, making the user naked in Silhouette.

‘Put your hands on my shoulder’ is a song by Canadian singer and songwriter, Paul Anka.

It’s actually a love song which talks about the story of a person who is finding trust and commitment in a relationship as the title implies.

In the song, it says “Hold me in your arms, baby, show me that you love me too…”

Paul Anka wrote and recorded the song in 1959, the year he was at the peak of his fame as a pop singer.

In 2021, It looks like the evergreen song is still gaining popularity in the midst young people as many have jumped on the Silhouette challenge trend.

According to Paul Anka, the inspiration of the song came from his fans whom he has always been observing during his live performances.

Who Is Paul Anka – The Man Behind the song titled “Put Your Head On My Shoulder”?
Canadian-American singer, songwriter and actor, Paul Anka is the brain behind the social media trend #SilhouetteChallenge background song.

His father name is Andrew Emile Anika Sr. while his mother name is Camelia, both of Lebanese descent.

You can read more >>> https://www.akinblog.com/meet-paul-anka-the-man-behind-the-silhouette-challenge-song-that-has-got-people-talking-on-social-media/

may God heals everybody that takes part in this idea set up

1 Like

Re: Meet Paul Anka, The Man Behind The Silhouette Challenge Song That Has Got People by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 11:38pm On Jan 31, 2021
VictorUSA:
If u're not religious keep the smelling pit u call mouth shut.Stewpit bwoy.Barack Obama come and speak sense into this senseless goat claiming to be human being.

Respect
other people POV without insulting....

With that in mind, the world will continue moving forward.

1 Like

Re: Meet Paul Anka, The Man Behind The Silhouette Challenge Song That Has Got People by ikorodureporta: 2:47am On Feb 01, 2021
na this one go help una complete Val this year cheesy .. & waste yr mb
Re: Meet Paul Anka, The Man Behind The Silhouette Challenge Song That Has Got People by VictorUSA(m): 4:14am On Feb 01, 2021
ANTONINEUTRON:

Respect
other people POV without insulting....

With that in mind, the world will continue moving forward.
Dont even start about respect other people's blah blah blah or bluh bluh bluh here.Can't u see how religious people(Christians specifically) are being persecuted?
Re: Meet Paul Anka, The Man Behind The Silhouette Challenge Song That Has Got People by femi4: 5:50am On Feb 01, 2021
A case of a good song sexualized in the name of a challenge
Re: Meet Paul Anka, The Man Behind The Silhouette Challenge Song That Has Got People by caprini1: 7:15am On Feb 01, 2021
Akinblogdotcom:

Pls do you know the artist and title of the song that plays after Paul Anka,s song in the silhouette challenge?

(1) (Reply)

Murphy Afolabi Biography: Life and Career of the Nigerian Actor / "Davido was eating my Ass and Co*chie just weeks ago" - Davidos ex Anita / Akon Blowin Money Fast (b.m.f) In A Nite Club. (Pix Inside)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.