Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,447 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Fire Destroys Imo Residence, Spares Only Bible - Photos - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Fire Destroys Imo Residence, Spares Only Bible - Photos (27951 Views)

Massive Fireworks Fire Destroys Buildings On Lagos Island. / Fire Destroys Properties In Umuahia (Photos, Video) / Fire Destroys Vivid Imagination Fashion House In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fire Destroys Imo Residence, Spares Only Bible - Photos by Nobody: 7:05am On Jul 04, 2018
Those saying its a lie are very ignorant.... In as much as I claim atheism sometimes... I have seen and experienced same phenomena firsthand some years ago.
I know because it was my uncle electronic shop that was on fire.
Everything was up in flames except the bible.

1 Like

Re: Fire Destroys Imo Residence, Spares Only Bible - Photos by Tytylion(m): 7:06am On Jul 04, 2018
escodotman:
If the story was about Quran, you would say Allah is great.

Carry your useless wahala comot here

1 Like

Re: Fire Destroys Imo Residence, Spares Only Bible - Photos by Ejiakusmith(m): 7:06am On Jul 04, 2018
God knows the best ...... No one can question God
Re: Fire Destroys Imo Residence, Spares Only Bible - Photos by Jamesarua: 7:06am On Jul 04, 2018
God is so great...

checkout: this 6 secret of becoming super succesful @ http://jumiabuyer..com
Re: Fire Destroys Imo Residence, Spares Only Bible - Photos by Zaikon(m): 7:06am On Jul 04, 2018
escodotman:
If the story was about Quran, you would say Allah is great.

And who told u he is a Muslim...
C ya life.
Re: Fire Destroys Imo Residence, Spares Only Bible - Photos by YesNo(m): 7:10am On Jul 04, 2018
kenonze:
I have been hearing same s h i t for decades.

The reason most times Bible do not "burn" is because most times the owner hide the book in a place were apparently no sufficient oxygen. This shows that the owner do not read or make regular use of it.
Oxygen is needed for combustion

are u really a female? i doubt it. most naija females don't have this much knowledge about oxygen as a requirement for combustion.

2 Likes

Re: Fire Destroys Imo Residence, Spares Only Bible - Photos by Yankiss(m): 7:24am On Jul 04, 2018
YesNo:
Stories that touch

That is... every other thing got burnt except the Bible. Even the table where the Bible was kept on got burnt but the Bible was not.

Blog Abuse.
Yours is called hair-splitting criticism. If the table was unburnt, it is enough to conclude it was saved courtesy of the bible. Thank you.
Re: Fire Destroys Imo Residence, Spares Only Bible - Photos by Ddeeda: 7:25am On Jul 04, 2018
How nice of the bible god. I hope the bible provides shelter, food and restores their belongings. If it does, it's all well and dandy.
Re: Fire Destroys Imo Residence, Spares Only Bible - Photos by killuminati(m): 7:28am On Jul 04, 2018
kenonze:

The reason most times Bible do not "burn" is because most times the owner hide the book in a place were apparently no sufficient oxygen. This shows that the owner do not read or make regular use of it.
grin here comes the real science student...

1 Like

Re: Fire Destroys Imo Residence, Spares Only Bible - Photos by Butterflyleo: 7:30am On Jul 04, 2018
kenonze:

Oxygen Is everywhere in a house . There is absolutely nowhere in a house that doesn't have oxygen unless you want to claim the owner put the bible inside a bottle and locked the bottle.

Can you mention one place in a house that doesnt have oxygen where someone can hide a bible? Just one.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fire Destroys Imo Residence, Spares Only Bible - Photos by killuminati(m): 7:31am On Jul 04, 2018
fake bibles everywhere grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fire Destroys Imo Residence, Spares Only Bible - Photos by ikukuhero: 7:32am On Jul 04, 2018
Kendumazy:
If it's quran as well. It won't burn it. Those books are powerful and carries spiritual package. Witnessed a burnt house few years, only the Bible and quran didn't got burnt.

Lie Mohammed dey learn work for where u dey. Liar!
Re: Fire Destroys Imo Residence, Spares Only Bible - Photos by tiwiex(m): 7:34am On Jul 04, 2018
Mutemenot:
And the house couldn't get saved
My thought exactly. No need for a new reply.
Re: Fire Destroys Imo Residence, Spares Only Bible - Photos by Oritsewhandey(m): 7:35am On Jul 04, 2018
GOD ALMIGHTY and Allah might not be the same thing.
Re: Fire Destroys Imo Residence, Spares Only Bible - Photos by cenaman(m): 7:38am On Jul 04, 2018
Kendumazy:
If it's quran as well. It won't burn it. Those books are powerful and carries spiritual package. Witnessed a burnt house few years, only the Bible and quran didn't got burnt.
are u related to lie mohammed?
Re: Fire Destroys Imo Residence, Spares Only Bible - Photos by OfficialAPCNig: 7:39am On Jul 04, 2018
I have noticed the same thing before too.

Only worshippers of the moon god will say it is a lie and the hordes of self-deceivers (Atheist)
Re: Fire Destroys Imo Residence, Spares Only Bible - Photos by kenoz(m): 7:44am On Jul 04, 2018
Where is the picture of the spared Bible?
Re: Fire Destroys Imo Residence, Spares Only Bible - Photos by RedboneSmith(m): 7:48am On Jul 04, 2018
Interesting. So God still miraculously intervenes in our situations. Good to know. Good to know that He allows people's irreplaceable original documents and property worth millions to burn to ashes, while he saves one book that could easily and cheaply be replaced from a Christian bookshop. Indeed, God is great!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fire Destroys Imo Residence, Spares Only Bible - Photos by Nobody: 7:50am On Jul 04, 2018
That's a holy fire.
Re: Fire Destroys Imo Residence, Spares Only Bible - Photos by hopefulLandlord: 7:52am On Jul 04, 2018
kenonze:

Actually there's oxygen everywhere, however oxygen available in hidden places are less attractive to fire compared to those in open places which is why certain things kept in such places don't burn as fast. fire follows the path of least resistance so it would avoid small oxygen and go for bigger ones instead. Also books like the Jewish mythology are printed in hard blinded way with hardcover so its wouldn't burn as fast even if fire gets there

I learnt this when I witnessed a kerosene stove combust as an infant, people were running trying to use water to douse the fire to no avail till someone took a metal pail to cover the burning Stove, few seconds later it stopped burning even though there were still lots of kerosene yet unconsumed by the fire

2 Likes

Re: Fire Destroys Imo Residence, Spares Only Bible - Photos by hopefulLandlord: 7:54am On Jul 04, 2018
RedboneSmith:
Interesting. So God still miraculously intervenes in our situations. Good to know. Good to know that He allows people's irreplaceable original documents and property worth millions to burn to ashes, while he saves one book that could easily and cheaply be replaced from a Christian bookshop. Indeed, God is great!

I was an atheist before but having seen this news I've made up my mind to remain one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fire Destroys Imo Residence, Spares Only Bible - Photos by Awaja(m): 7:55am On Jul 04, 2018
Some Muslim brothers will tell you a baby was given birth to holding a Quran.
They should see the real miracle from the one and only true God.
Re: Fire Destroys Imo Residence, Spares Only Bible - Photos by Fitbillionairep: 7:55am On Jul 04, 2018
it spared all the properties close to the bible
Re: Fire Destroys Imo Residence, Spares Only Bible - Photos by Eziokwugbaoto: 7:55am On Jul 04, 2018
Pishure or adonblivit
Re: Fire Destroys Imo Residence, Spares Only Bible - Photos by gabbasin: 7:56am On Jul 04, 2018
believe this at your own peril
Re: Fire Destroys Imo Residence, Spares Only Bible - Photos by FaceThem: 7:57am On Jul 04, 2018
Folashade2016:
God is indeed great. God in a mysterious way but trust some people will still find a way of debunking this story saying it's a lie.
Good morning nairaland .

check my SIGNATURE
How Was Your Nite?
Re: Fire Destroys Imo Residence, Spares Only Bible - Photos by Nobody: 8:00am On Jul 04, 2018
kenonze:

It is not true
Re: Fire Destroys Imo Residence, Spares Only Bible - Photos by escodotman: 8:05am On Jul 04, 2018
Zaikon:

And who told u he is a Muslim...
C ya life.
And why are you trying to defend your fellow islamist.... Look at your life.
Re: Fire Destroys Imo Residence, Spares Only Bible - Photos by Folashade2016(f): 8:06am On Jul 04, 2018
FaceThem:
How Was Your Nite?
smooth and yours?
Re: Fire Destroys Imo Residence, Spares Only Bible - Photos by escodotman: 8:09am On Jul 04, 2018
Tytylion:

Carry your useless wahala comot here
Mentally deranged fellow.
Re: Fire Destroys Imo Residence, Spares Only Bible - Photos by escodotman: 8:11am On Jul 04, 2018
post=69064297:

Here they come with their RELIGIOUS WAHALA AGAIN.
See them at loggerheads here. wink
Smh
They say you sell poisoned barbeque, are you not afraid of kuje prison. I think you should be locked away at kirikiri for a very long time. Criminal.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Business And Profitability Of Rental Properties / PICk YOUR QUALITY KITCHEN / BATHROOM WALL TILES HERE WITH PICTURES / EXECUTIVE TOILET SEAT SHAWER ROOM CLOSE COUPLES HERE WITH PICTURES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.