Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

The Present State Of Apapa Road - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Present State Of Apapa Road (35841 Views)

List Projects Your Present State Governor Has Done Or Is Doing Here / Update On Mile2-apapa Road Construction - Exclusive Images / President Buhari Orders Immediate Clearing Of Apapa Gridlock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Present State Of Apapa Road by mybestlove(m): 7:49pm On Jul 04, 2018
Ambode, see your Lagos.

All you know is tax, tax, tax

Shame on Lagos

Slump forever
Re: The Present State Of Apapa Road by chinedu234(m): 8:50pm On Jul 04, 2018
Truthcat:
You have to build your homeland first and then others will want to come and invest there. You can't have your eyes on other people's region while you run away from yours and then expect infrastructure to appear from no where. What exactly can you point to that your forefathers built during self rule? Nothing! So stop blaming others for your problem. No investor will invest in a barren land you yourselves are running away from. Build your region and then tax people who find it great and want to do business there
The people who had the gods crack their kernels obviously have no understanding of the process. We are not complaining. We have conquered so many places locally and internationally. We excel in whatever we do. We dominate whatever environment we find ourselves. We don't shy away from competition. We do not need foreign investors in our so called region. It is not surprising that others cannot come to compete with us there. We are wealth conscious and extra ordinarily hardworking. We are who we are THANKS to the ALMIGHTY of creation.
Re: The Present State Of Apapa Road by willibounce1(m): 8:54pm On Jul 04, 2018
this is something Fashola would have never allowed to happen. The other itsiwaju eko chanting scammer is building personal bus terminals everywhere for his retirement business.
Re: The Present State Of Apapa Road by skales67(m): 9:10pm On Jul 04, 2018
Truthcat:
If you stay in your region, we won't have all of that. The NYSC has exposed you to be drinking from the same well you poop in.

af*nja media propaganda...

What about almighty Wikipedia making reference to your "largest city in West Africa" as the focal point of open defecation? cheesy cheesy

Oh...my bad...Wikipedia is probably owned by IPOB grin grin grin

Re: The Present State Of Apapa Road by CioAngels(f): 10:02pm On Jul 04, 2018
Nigeria is a sorry sight, President Macron should be shown the port.
Re: The Present State Of Apapa Road by TheOc: 10:27pm On Jul 04, 2018
LET BUHARI BE PLANNING SHARING 5K FROM THE REFUNDED ABACHA LOOT TO ALL NIGERIA FAMILY LIKE NOTHING IS IMPORTSNT.
THE LOGISTICS COST OF THAT #IBEGTODIFFER 5K INSULT WOULD BE ENOUGH TO FIX MILE 2 - APAPA ROAD.
Re: The Present State Of Apapa Road by murmee: 10:42pm On Jul 04, 2018
junkiesneverdie:
They will Say Lagos is Working... lol
Lagos (State) is working. The Mile two to Tin Can to Apapa is a Federal road. The road would not have been in the terrible state it is now if it were a Lagos State road. One of the reasons people are clamouring for restructuring is to allow states take over and be responsible for all the roads in their territory.

The very bad Lagos-Badagry route, especially from Okokomaiko is also a Federal road. It is now worse than the Apapa road. I really pity people who have no choice than to ply that road on daily basis.
Re: The Present State Of Apapa Road by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jul 04, 2018
He doesn't need to be shown. Believe me he's seen all of it. Before your plane lands, you see the place up-close. And then when you land, our airport looks like an abandoned warehouse.

I've never seen an airport so decrepit as the Murtala Mohammed airport. When you land there, you see what corruption and incompetence can do to a country.

Macron has seen the slum that is Lagos. He said France can't help, that we're the ones who'd have to build and develop our country. It is from the old, deprived, neglected state of things in the country that made him say that.

Nigeria, the richest black nation on earth, is a disappointment to the world. And that is a disgrace!

CioAngels:
Nigeria is a sorry sight, President Macron should be shown the port.

1 Like

Re: The Present State Of Apapa Road by pally123: 11:45pm On Jul 04, 2018
HRHQueenPhil:
thank GOD French president did not choose any area around apapa 2 visit.. wat a mess..
It's like you are not from Nigeria. Na dat time dem for repair the road

1 Like

Re: The Present State Of Apapa Road by Carlyboi(m): 1:33am On Jul 05, 2018
mehn!tell me bout it please!That area is a definition of a mess the real shithole my biker funningly entered that apapa on our way to lasu on Monday omo i saw Terrible things from dirts and trash to the terrible road coupled with that of mile 2!not sure i have had a rougher journey...dont wanna go through that kind of deal ever again!it was kinda scary!my whole body felt hammered!
Re: The Present State Of Apapa Road by TheKingIsHere: 6:17am On Jul 05, 2018
I remember plying that route this year when my office sent me on an official assignment.

When i came to lagos, the air was dirty and poluted, but on getting to apapa, Oh my Gosh, I have never seen a terrible state like that in my entire life.

It was an eye sore. angry

Dirt, dust, aboki shiit mixed with disgusting water, heap of dirty refuse coupled with HEAVY traffic caused by tankers and trailers that are parked everywhere.

Gosh lagos is the most dirty city in Africa if not the world. Very disgusting place to be.

I regretted going to Lagos especially apapa. I pity people that ply that road every day.

That is the same road that the ediotic short VP called osinbanjo flew over last year pretending to do something about it.

Useless leaders.

Nigeria is indeed Hell on earth cry
Re: The Present State Of Apapa Road by Briona(f): 6:29am On Jul 05, 2018
this is one thing I love about calabar and uyo, u can't see sorry sites like this.
Re: The Present State Of Apapa Road by papoose321: 7:30am On Jul 05, 2018
SheikhMuniru:
YOU PEOPLE OF NIGERIA ARE NOT SATISFY WITH LITTLE THING, TELL ME WETIN DO THIS ROAD THAT YOU PEOPLE ARE COMPLAINING...TRUCKS CAN PASS THROUGH IT STILL YET YOU ARE LAMENTING, Haba undecided

Who is this 1 abeg? God will not forgive u for d sake of life and properties that hav been affected by d condition of dat road.. u fucking F

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Arrest Senator Rafiu Ibrahim Over Killings Of 4 People / OShiomhole’s Removal: APC National Officers Demand Urgent Meeting / Presidency Replies Northern Elders Forum: 'You Are A General Without Troops'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.