Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,960 members, 7,814,248 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

17-Year-Old Girl Rushed To The Hospital After Sex Romp With Boyfriend In Delta. - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 17-Year-Old Girl Rushed To The Hospital After Sex Romp With Boyfriend In Delta. (80760 Views)

Akure Socialite 'Saybayo' Died In Brothel After Sex Romp With Mistress - Police / South African Policeman Shot Dead During Sex Romp With Lover In Bush / Pastor’s Wife Who Engaged In Sex Romp With Herbalist In Custody — Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Rushed To The Hospital After Sex Romp With Boyfriend In Delta. by skales67(m): 5:06pm On Jul 04, 2018
MartinCorridon:

More rhetorical grin grin grin

I won't do unto someone's pikin what i don't want done to mine ...

I just taught the corper a bruising lesson

You taught her a "bruising" lesson and yet Na your d*ck bruise?

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Rushed To The Hospital After Sex Romp With Boyfriend In Delta. by Rhea(f): 5:07pm On Jul 04, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:
A 17-year-old girl simply identified as Peace was rushed to the hospital after feeling weak following a hot sex romp with her lover in Sapele area of Delta state. It was revealed that the teenage girl started feeling weak and faint after returning from work on Monday evening before she was taken to the hospital for checkup.

According to Sapele Oghenek, a Delta based journalist who shared the news in pidgin English, the doctor after running some tests - revealed that excessive sex was the cause of the girl's weakness before she was treated and discharged.

On getting home, the girl's mother who reportedly attends Jehovah's Witnesses beat her and told her to show her the boy responsible. The teenage girl took her mother to her boyfriend's house but he had already fled after being alerted.

According to the report, some area boys revealed that the girl's boyfriend had met them to help him with what to do because his girlfriend was laughing at him that he doesn't know how to service her well and last long in bed and that her ex-boyfriend was better.

The young man was directed to meet somebody who mixed a concoction for him to drink and be "empowered".

After drinking the concoction, he went into action with his girlfriend and almost wrecked havoc before she landed in the hospital.

The young man is nowhere to be found after taking off from his house.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/07/17-year-old-girl-rushed-to-the-hospital-after-sex-romp-with-boyfriend-in-delta.html

This gearbox shown here can accommodate any length of tool. This cannot be the picture of Peace they are talking about.
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Rushed To The Hospital After Sex Romp With Boyfriend In Delta. by Maski87: 5:17pm On Jul 04, 2018
Fake news
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Rushed To The Hospital After Sex Romp With Boyfriend In Delta. by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jul 04, 2018
what kinda Rubbish cut and join lies is this?, angry

Niaraland has become a tabloid Forum
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Rushed To The Hospital After Sex Romp With Boyfriend In Delta. by Dollarship(m): 5:23pm On Jul 04, 2018
Japa wink
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Rushed To The Hospital After Sex Romp With Boyfriend In Delta. by durasome(m): 5:24pm On Jul 04, 2018
overdose
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Rushed To The Hospital After Sex Romp With Boyfriend In Delta. by BabaRamota1980: 5:27pm On Jul 04, 2018
Toks2008:

Sometimes I just wonder cos these girls from the age of 12 or 13 have been so exposed...

When they sleep with their peer it is normal but when they sleep with an adult it makes headline...this world is crazy.

There is no innocent teenage girl in Nigeria. Na me talk am. Not in South not in North.

If she no chop prick for school, whether student or teacher.... she don chop am in the neighborhood from a married neighbor. If that one no happen, as she dey hawk commodity for road so, danfo driver don blast the pussy. If na shop she dey attend one customer don take money entice the pussy go hotel and chop de thing. If none of these happen, older lesbians in school don play with her tytties and insert finger in her. No teenage girl in that country is innocent. I never add church vigil or alfa visit join o. That one na HD drama. We even get 14yr old sef wey go dey consult pastor and alfa for help to woo sugar daddy.

grin grin.

3 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Rushed To The Hospital After Sex Romp With Boyfriend In Delta. by ItzBIM(m): 5:32pm On Jul 04, 2018
MartinCorridon:

More rhetorical grin grin grin

I won't do unto someone's pikin what i don't want done to mine ...

I just taught the corper a bruising lesson

Abeg give us the name of that thing .
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Rushed To The Hospital After Sex Romp With Boyfriend In Delta. by Endtimesmith(m): 5:32pm On Jul 04, 2018
In my Republic,we call excessive sex bolingo restaurant....Welcome to Bolingo restaurant dear.
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Rushed To The Hospital After Sex Romp With Boyfriend In Delta. by oxygenlove(m): 5:41pm On Jul 04, 2018
Donald95:
Power jam power lesser power will succumb.

But why do guys feel like Heroes whenever they satisfy girls Does it mean that African mentality revolves around sex only
YOU CAN READ WHAT THE AREA BOYS SAID NA, ABI
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Rushed To The Hospital After Sex Romp With Boyfriend In Delta. by owotipoju: 6:03pm On Jul 04, 2018
Abioye Adams
(08080658827-number on olx)
(08132667464-number on whatsapp)
(09063605980-number he called me with)
The person operating this olx account with this link (https://www./item/lg-50-smart-apps-3d-full-hd-iid-1050413581) is a scam please don't patronize him.
I contacted him for television he displayed on olx because I just got an apart in certain part of lekki and decided to furnish it.
Due to the tight nature of my job and late closing hour, I decided to go online to make things easier.
So, I met this person with the olx name as ABIOYE ADAMS who agreed to self an LG television (used) for me for #35,000 which after negotiation we settled for #30,000
We agreed for him to bring it to my office in phase one where I am to pay him in full if the said product is in good shape.
Then he started asking me to send him #5,000 for transport which I refused at first and told him I will pay in full if he can come with the television to my office.
After many pleading and argument on whatsapp (08132667464) I agreed to send him 3,000 which I did as a sign of my serious to patronize him.
I paid the money into this account (3077185096-Oladejo Praise-First Bank).
On getting the money and till now he has refused to bring the television nor even pick my calls.
And if he even pick up the call will be on computer voice.
Please I want people to be aware of this criminal and his likes and how they are defrauding people online.

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Rushed To The Hospital After Sex Romp With Boyfriend In Delta. by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jul 04, 2018
Warri! Warri!cheesy...warri no dey carry lastcheesy. Warri babes always representingcheesy. But this babe fuk up. Warri girls are known to have superhuman power wen it comes to za oza room so why dis one come dey feel weak just because of ordinary nacking. But wait oo...at 17 yrs u already riding pingolocheesy... U already a veteran....shocked.chai!..Buhari why?

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Rushed To The Hospital After Sex Romp With Boyfriend In Delta. by Skmoda360(m): 6:14pm On Jul 04, 2018
Gerrard59:
Drugs are not good. Preferably watermelon or yogurt and last long. When you ejaculate, that should be it. Don't come and kill yourself.

And please, sex goes beyond penile penetration.
And more water.......
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Rushed To The Hospital After Sex Romp With Boyfriend In Delta. by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jul 04, 2018
MartinCorridon:
Had a very materialistic NYSC GF.

Took one nasty Chinese aphrodisiac in a red tin for Vals night.

I did 7 rounds between 7pm and 8am. My instrument was bruised by morning

The End. angry
u no talk anything about d girl.she fit waka d next morning?cheesy
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Rushed To The Hospital After Sex Romp With Boyfriend In Delta. by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jul 04, 2018
khalhokage:

Wetin carry Igbo enter this matter now?

Nawa, to live in fear and envy of Igbo people must be a terrible way to live. grin

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Rushed To The Hospital After Sex Romp With Boyfriend In Delta. by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jul 04, 2018
Rhea:

This gearbox shown here can accommodate any length of tool. This cannot be the picture of Peace they are talking about.
Is not about tool size. Maybe the said girl has orgams multiple times letting the snail dry, this dryness cause friction__friction cause bruises. Understood?

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Rushed To The Hospital After Sex Romp With Boyfriend In Delta. by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jul 04, 2018
MartinCorridon:

The End. angry
That's my guy grin
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Rushed To The Hospital After Sex Romp With Boyfriend In Delta. by Kingsley1000(m): 6:28pm On Jul 04, 2018
HE DON PLOT SCATTER DIAGRAM FOR HER TOTO
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Rushed To The Hospital After Sex Romp With Boyfriend In Delta. by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 6:32pm On Jul 04, 2018
A 17 year old already has an Ex who she's even comparing with her current boyfriend?
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Rushed To The Hospital After Sex Romp With Boyfriend In Delta. by Crossboy(m): 6:34pm On Jul 04, 2018
Stupid Girl Got Wat She Deserves angry
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Rushed To The Hospital After Sex Romp With Boyfriend In Delta. by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jul 04, 2018
Donald95:
Power jam power lesser power will succumb.

But why do guys feel like Heroes whenever they satisfy girls Does it mean that African mentality revolves around sex only

Ask the women who cheat after their husbands dont meet their demand.
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Rushed To The Hospital After Sex Romp With Boyfriend In Delta. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:34pm On Jul 04, 2018
Evablizin:
gringrin

I cannot come and kee ma'self.
Lol, that is the best thing to do sis.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Rushed To The Hospital After Sex Romp With Boyfriend In Delta. by Kylce042(m): 6:45pm On Jul 04, 2018
She asked for it ����
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Rushed To The Hospital After Sex Romp With Boyfriend In Delta. by Rhea(f): 6:50pm On Jul 04, 2018
androidroot:
Is not about tool size. Maybe the said girl has orgams multiple times letting the snail dry, this dryness cause friction__friction cause bruises. Understood?

Hydrodynamic analysis of congo shine grin grin cheesy cheesy
You suppose publish book cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Rushed To The Hospital After Sex Romp With Boyfriend In Delta. by Harmony222(m): 6:55pm On Jul 04, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:
A 17-year-old girl simply identified as Peace was rushed to the hospital after feeling weak following a hot sex romp with her lover in Sapele area of Delta state. It was revealed that the teenage girl started feeling weak and faint after returning from work on Monday evening before she was taken to the hospital for checkup.

According to Sapele Oghenek, a Delta based journalist who shared the news in pidgin English, the doctor after running some tests - revealed that excessive sex was the cause of the girl's weakness before she was treated and discharged.

On getting home, the girl's mother who reportedly attends Jehovah's Witnesses beat her and told her to show her the boy responsible. The teenage girl took her mother to her boyfriend's house but he had already fled after being alerted.

According to the report, some area boys revealed that the girl's boyfriend had met them to help him with what to do because his girlfriend was laughing at him that he doesn't know how to service her well and last long in bed and that her ex-boyfriend was better.

The young man was directed to meet somebody who mixed a concoction for him to drink and be "empowered".

After drinking the concoction, he went into action with his girlfriend and almost wrecked havoc before she landed in the hospital.

The young man is nowhere to be found after taking off from his house.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/07/17-year-old-girl-rushed-to-the-hospital-after-sex-romp-with-boyfriend-in-delta.html

Fabricated!! And this made front page!!!

Is that not Peace Olayemi I see attached as pic?
God help nairaland.
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Rushed To The Hospital After Sex Romp With Boyfriend In Delta. by jossykondo: 6:59pm On Jul 04, 2018
kick and start,dare and see.
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Rushed To The Hospital After Sex Romp With Boyfriend In Delta. by Emeskhalifa(m): 7:02pm On Jul 04, 2018
MartinCorridon:

The End. angry

Abeq wettin be d medicine name??

My granpa jus got a new and I feel it wilk be of help to him
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Rushed To The Hospital After Sex Romp With Boyfriend In Delta. by olowo1995(m): 7:08pm On Jul 04, 2018
MartinCorridon:

The End. angry

Chai oga sey wetin nw.. ..���
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Rushed To The Hospital After Sex Romp With Boyfriend In Delta. by yongflex20(m): 7:21pm On Jul 04, 2018
;d

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Rushed To The Hospital After Sex Romp With Boyfriend In Delta. by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jul 04, 2018
Under age girl..... Stupid boy...

Next time girls be happy with the way your Bf service you...

Because mechanic pass mechanic...... Guess the mechanic dude gave her real and mad drilling aka servicing... wink

Qudos baba change all the oil fully cool
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Rushed To The Hospital After Sex Romp With Boyfriend In Delta. by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jul 04, 2018
MartinCorridon:

The End. angry

Bloody impotent angry

Your gun no get bullet sure say you go shoot blanks tongue

Who send you get dvck like wande coal o lipsrsealed
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Rushed To The Hospital After Sex Romp With Boyfriend In Delta. by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jul 04, 2018
Emeskhalifa:

Abeq wettin be d medicine name??

My granpa jus got a new and I feel it wilk be of help to him

You want stroke to kill your grandpa abi angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pregnant Queen Igbinevbo Raped And Murdered In Benin (Video/Photos) / Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos / 2 Brothers In SS3 Gang Rape JSS Student In Nsukka, Film Action With Camera Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.