Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,876 members, 7,813,991 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:36 PM

17-Year-Old Girl Rushed To The Hospital After Sex Romp With Boyfriend In Delta. - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 17-Year-Old Girl Rushed To The Hospital After Sex Romp With Boyfriend In Delta. (80755 Views)

Akure Socialite 'Saybayo' Died In Brothel After Sex Romp With Mistress - Police / South African Policeman Shot Dead During Sex Romp With Lover In Bush / Pastor’s Wife Who Engaged In Sex Romp With Herbalist In Custody — Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Rushed To The Hospital After Sex Romp With Boyfriend In Delta. by Ishilove: 7:34pm On Jul 04, 2018
I know I'm not imagining things when I feel my IQ dip after reading certain NL threads. Threads like this one
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Rushed To The Hospital After Sex Romp With Boyfriend In Delta. by Sultty(m): 7:53pm On Jul 04, 2018
See ur life, when they suppose to face their education they are busy jumping from prick to another shior
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Rushed To The Hospital After Sex Romp With Boyfriend In Delta. by Sultty(m): 7:57pm On Jul 04, 2018
See ur life, when u suppose to face ur education u are busy jumping from one prick to another. Small small girls wey their yansh no dey gree rest shior

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Rushed To The Hospital After Sex Romp With Boyfriend In Delta. by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jul 04, 2018
Rhea:

Hydrodynamic analysis of congo shine grin grin cheesy cheesy You suppose publish book cheesy cheesy grin grin
I'm a Nurse by the way

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Rushed To The Hospital After Sex Romp With Boyfriend In Delta. by Emeskhalifa(m): 8:12pm On Jul 04, 2018
azraeljaheel:

You want stroke to kill your grandpa abi angry

Toh who asked him to go an marry again at this his old age with grand kids.
Make e enjoy the enjoyment wey he wan enjoy na

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Rushed To The Hospital After Sex Romp With Boyfriend In Delta. by BabaRamota1980: 8:21pm On Jul 04, 2018
owotipoju:
Abioye Adams
(08080658827-number on olx)
(08132667464-number on whatsapp)
(09063605980-number he called me with)
The person operating this olx account with this link (https://www./item/lg-50-smart-apps-3d-full-hd-iid-1050413581) is a scam please don't patronize him.
I contacted him for television he displayed on olx because I just got an apart in certain part of lekki and decided to furnish it.
Due to the tight nature of my job and late closing hour, I decided to go online to make things easier.
So, I met this person with the olx name as ABIOYE ADAMS who agreed to self an LG television (used) for me for #35,000 which after negotiation we settled for #30,000
We agreed for him to bring it to my office in phase one where I am to pay him in full if the said product is in good shape.
Then he started asking me to send him #5,000 for transport which I refused at first and told him I will pay in full if he can come with the television to my office.
After many pleading and argument on whatsapp (08132667464) I agreed to send him 3,000 which I did as a sign of my serious to patronize him.
I paid the money into this account (3077185096-Oladejo Praise-First Bank).
On getting the money and till now he has refused to bring the television nor even pick my calls.
And if he even pick up the call will be on computer voice.
Please I want people to be aware of this criminal and his likes and how they are defrauding people online.

Thanks for outing him and the heads up.

By the time he uses that same television and tactic on 10 people that day he may have netted 30,000 or more. If he does it every day, at end of month he has close to million naira, minimum. For a tv that does not exist. Na wah! But karma awaits him though...he will cough out the money one way or another, even if na road accident or fire accident or drowning. Na so karma dey work.

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Rushed To The Hospital After Sex Romp With Boyfriend In Delta. by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jul 04, 2018
Donald95:
Power jam power lesser power will succumb.

But why do guys feel like Heroes whenever they satisfy girls Does it mean that African mentality revolves around sex only

Baba, he get how you go knack babe. She will never leave you, especially when you catch one politician daughter.
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Rushed To The Hospital After Sex Romp With Boyfriend In Delta. by GreenCap: 9:03pm On Jul 04, 2018
a Jehovah Witness teen girl... where is her book? titled "Questions Young People Ask"; Answers That Work. their organization gifted it to me when i was a teenager. and it helped me quit masturbation or "touching myself"

for the boy, area boys took him to where he drank conc' and be "empowered"

youth empowerment? when his mates overseas are developing apps. na wa for Africa
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Rushed To The Hospital After Sex Romp With Boyfriend In Delta. by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jul 04, 2018
cool cool cool
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Rushed To The Hospital After Sex Romp With Boyfriend In Delta. by Rhea(f): 9:18pm On Jul 04, 2018
androidroot:
I'm a Nurse by the way

Obvious cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Rushed To The Hospital After Sex Romp With Boyfriend In Delta. by Tonimordred(m): 10:15pm On Jul 04, 2018
Donald95:

But why do guys feel like Heroes whenever they satisfy girls Does it mean that African mentality revolves around sex only
dnt u knw dat wen u r nt gud enuf wit ur girl on bed she wil leave u 4 anoda man
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Rushed To The Hospital After Sex Romp With Boyfriend In Delta. by ALERT07(m): 10:44pm On Jul 04, 2018
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Rushed To The Hospital After Sex Romp With Boyfriend In Delta. by MartinCorridon: 10:45pm On Jul 04, 2018
ALERT07:

You still dey bh so?
I dey town too

Rafin Zurfi wink...left though grin

I no dey Boko Haram oooo...na Bauchi i dey
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Rushed To The Hospital After Sex Romp With Boyfriend In Delta. by ALERT07(m): 10:46pm On Jul 04, 2018
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Rushed To The Hospital After Sex Romp With Boyfriend In Delta. by Amazon24(f): 11:23pm On Jul 04, 2018
Na so
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Rushed To The Hospital After Sex Romp With Boyfriend In Delta. by Inehmesit: 11:53pm On Jul 04, 2018
grin grin cheesy grin
MartinCorridon:
Had a very materialistic NYSC GF.

Took one nasty Chinese aphrodisiac in a red tin for Vals night.

I did 7 rounds between 7pm and 8am. My instrument was bruised by morning

The End. angry
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Rushed To The Hospital After Sex Romp With Boyfriend In Delta. by mechanics(m): 12:09am On Jul 05, 2018
She caused it for herself, by pushing him to action.
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Rushed To The Hospital After Sex Romp With Boyfriend In Delta. by anyicash(m): 12:31am On Jul 05, 2018
Donald95:

Trump said..blacks are like sex sex sex sex.
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Rushed To The Hospital After Sex Romp With Boyfriend In Delta. by eduwillz(m): 6:23am On Jul 05, 2018
dis post fake pass aba product
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Rushed To The Hospital After Sex Romp With Boyfriend In Delta. by Holorunloseyi(m): 8:06am On Jul 05, 2018
Donald95:

why do girls compain when not satisfy
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Rushed To The Hospital After Sex Romp With Boyfriend In Delta. by Igxx(m): 1:57pm On Nov 10, 2018
She asked for it, now she got it and she want to die. they will be biting more than they can chew, rubbish.
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Rushed To The Hospital After Sex Romp With Boyfriend In Delta. by Ayobami7(m): 8:32am On Nov 15, 2018
This is my Comment
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Rushed To The Hospital After Sex Romp With Boyfriend In Delta. by QueenDianaSch: 10:16am On Apr 14, 2020
Join one of the hottest and entertaining Facebook group Pent TV Facebook Group and have a lot of fun don't forget to invite your friends
Note: we are better together with numbers
https:///4258012417557940
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Rushed To The Hospital After Sex Romp With Boyfriend In Delta. by Truthshotcrazy: 12:14pm On Jan 14
virginboy1:
Please gather here if you don't understand this post...let's pray for understanding!

Someone should lead us in prayer... grin
😂

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pregnant Queen Igbinevbo Raped And Murdered In Benin (Video/Photos) / Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos / 2 Brothers In SS3 Gang Rape JSS Student In Nsukka, Film Action With Camera Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.