Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,465 members, 7,812,425 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:09 PM

Yvette And Rosaline Meurer Get Multisheen Ebony Hair Extended Contract Deals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yvette And Rosaline Meurer Get Multisheen Ebony Hair Extended Contract Deals (27321 Views)

Churchill, His Wife, Rosaline Meurer & Son Visit Maduka At His Lekki Mansion / Olakunle Churchill And Rosaline Meurer Welcome Baby, A Son - Churchill Junior / Jim Iyke And Rosaline Meurer Wed In "Yoruba Demons" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yvette And Rosaline Meurer Get Multisheen Ebony Hair Extended Contract Deals by GLeesMODEL(m): 6:44pm On Jul 04, 2018
@alexreports

Talented Nollywood Actress Rosaline Meurer and younger sister who is the reignin Most Beautiful Model in Nigeria, Queen Yvette Meurer have gotten mega contract extension from famous hair brand, Multisheen Ebony Hair. The multi million naira deal was sealed yesterday, at the Lagos office of the brand as Multisheen plans to unveil its 2018 faces that would be featured on their products.

The Meurers have over the years represented Ebony Hair as it's Ambassadors and brand faces of the cosmetic products which have attracted major patronages and demands from women and men across the world, we applaud your services and believe you have so much more to offer, congratulations " the management added.

Following the official meeting held yesterday with executives and ambassadors of the brand, which had the presence of Alex Nwankwo‎, the project director of Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria, Multisheen would be unveiling new models that would be featuring on the 2018 ebony cosmestic products. The selection contracted would be handled by Most Beautiful Model in Nigeria brand with a collective photoshoot in August.

Actress Rosaline Meurer and MBMN Queen were among the team of Multisheen who deliberated on the planned sponsorship the of 12th edition of Beauty Of Africa International pageant holding in October with the actress as one of the judges.

Re: Yvette And Rosaline Meurer Get Multisheen Ebony Hair Extended Contract Deals by GLeesMODEL(m): 7:06pm On Jul 04, 2018
More

Re: Yvette And Rosaline Meurer Get Multisheen Ebony Hair Extended Contract Deals by GLeesMODEL(m): 7:24pm On Jul 04, 2018
Nice

Re: Yvette And Rosaline Meurer Get Multisheen Ebony Hair Extended Contract Deals by Bestchisom(m): 8:10pm On Jul 04, 2018
Re: Yvette And Rosaline Meurer Get Multisheen Ebony Hair Extended Contract Deals by babamadiba(m): 8:10pm On Jul 04, 2018
The kind of news that end up breaking Tonto dike's heart. Eyaaaa...

9 Likes

Re: Yvette And Rosaline Meurer Get Multisheen Ebony Hair Extended Contract Deals by IPOBrep: 8:10pm On Jul 04, 2018
alex sef don dey fine. money good sha

2 Likes

Re: Yvette And Rosaline Meurer Get Multisheen Ebony Hair Extended Contract Deals by countsparrow: 8:10pm On Jul 04, 2018
Na u be nollywood, 25bullets u no wound, no be say u wear bulletproof u still dey ask na me u shoot, we agree we no argue we agree o...

Story... Network

2 Likes

Re: Yvette And Rosaline Meurer Get Multisheen Ebony Hair Extended Contract Deals by inoki247: 8:11pm On Jul 04, 2018
all d ladies are now turning white is Nigeria weather dat good changing ladies color...

3 Likes

Re: Yvette And Rosaline Meurer Get Multisheen Ebony Hair Extended Contract Deals by ifedolapoferanm(m): 8:12pm On Jul 04, 2018
Ok. Seen
Re: Yvette And Rosaline Meurer Get Multisheen Ebony Hair Extended Contract Deals by DIYhackers: 8:12pm On Jul 04, 2018
I guess they've built a good relationship with their boss. I think the product has been for a while, the ladies would know better.

Free digital marketing training, check my signature now

1 Like

Re: Yvette And Rosaline Meurer Get Multisheen Ebony Hair Extended Contract Deals by AngelicBeing: 8:12pm On Jul 04, 2018
tongue

Re: Yvette And Rosaline Meurer Get Multisheen Ebony Hair Extended Contract Deals by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jul 04, 2018
Anything that makes sales flowtongue
Re: Yvette And Rosaline Meurer Get Multisheen Ebony Hair Extended Contract Deals by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:12pm On Jul 04, 2018
We are HAPPY for them
Re: Yvette And Rosaline Meurer Get Multisheen Ebony Hair Extended Contract Deals by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jul 04, 2018
Na this very relaxer bin give me bald head

4 Likes

Re: Yvette And Rosaline Meurer Get Multisheen Ebony Hair Extended Contract Deals by Ishilove: 8:13pm On Jul 04, 2018
'Actress'...

Which movie/Tv show has she acted in?
Re: Yvette And Rosaline Meurer Get Multisheen Ebony Hair Extended Contract Deals by obi4eze(m): 8:15pm On Jul 04, 2018
angry
Re: Yvette And Rosaline Meurer Get Multisheen Ebony Hair Extended Contract Deals by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jul 04, 2018
Same alex wey dey wear 200 singlet dat year. Now dey nak all these babes. Baba ooo
Re: Yvette And Rosaline Meurer Get Multisheen Ebony Hair Extended Contract Deals by sexdoll: 8:17pm On Jul 04, 2018
DREAMZZZ:

guy you dey craze, aswear grin grin grin
Re: Yvette And Rosaline Meurer Get Multisheen Ebony Hair Extended Contract Deals by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jul 04, 2018
Nelo0496:

this guy gon get NL mods..

Re: Yvette And Rosaline Meurer Get Multisheen Ebony Hair Extended Contract Deals by ifedolapoferanm(m): 8:18pm On Jul 04, 2018
DREAMZZZ:

Sorry bro
Re: Yvette And Rosaline Meurer Get Multisheen Ebony Hair Extended Contract Deals by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jul 04, 2018
Alexreport and beauty pageant is like 5&6 tongue
Re: Yvette And Rosaline Meurer Get Multisheen Ebony Hair Extended Contract Deals by dopemama(f): 8:19pm On Jul 04, 2018
grin
DREAMZZZ:
u never see anything, very terrible relaxer,! Tufia

1 Like

Re: Yvette And Rosaline Meurer Get Multisheen Ebony Hair Extended Contract Deals by gurunlocker: 8:21pm On Jul 04, 2018
I can only imagine the number of ladies chasing this Alex reporter....
Re: Yvette And Rosaline Meurer Get Multisheen Ebony Hair Extended Contract Deals by Endtimesmith(m): 8:40pm On Jul 04, 2018
Alex reports and fair ladies are always 7&8.
Re: Yvette And Rosaline Meurer Get Multisheen Ebony Hair Extended Contract Deals by OgogoroFreak(m): 8:43pm On Jul 04, 2018
This her sister fit gree for me by mistake o.

Make I go try luck.

1 Like

Re: Yvette And Rosaline Meurer Get Multisheen Ebony Hair Extended Contract Deals by wink2015(m): 10:14pm On Jul 04, 2018
TONTO DIKE 'S NEMESIS!

Roseline Muerer has been silence for quite some time in the social media.

But who is dating Roseline Muerer.
Re: Yvette And Rosaline Meurer Get Multisheen Ebony Hair Extended Contract Deals by OgogoroFreak(m): 11:41pm On Jul 04, 2018
wink2015:
TONTO DIKE 'S NEMESIS!

Roseline Muerer has been silence for quite some time in the social media.

But who is dating Roseline Muerer.
Na tonto dike husband before, before dey date Roseline Muerer

(1) (Reply)

18th February In Nigeria History: Destruction Of Kalakuta Republic By Army / Juliet Ibrahim Vs Mercy Aigbe - Who Is The Most Fashionable? / Flavour Rocks Pant In New Topless Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.