Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,829 members, 7,831,693 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Bobrisky Shares'Sexy' Photo, His Bulge Noticed By Followers - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Shares'Sexy' Photo, His Bulge Noticed By Followers (59777 Views)

Nedu Wazobia's Bulge Photo Got Fans Talking / Jude Okoye And His Bulge Got People Talking (Photo) / Bitto Bryan: "My Bulge Has Always Been Pronounced" - Ex BBNaija Contestant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky Shares'Sexy' Photo, His Bulge Noticed By Followers by donbachi(m): 8:34am On Jul 05, 2018
I need answers...if bobrisky marry a man,will he/her parent collect bride price?
Re: Bobrisky Shares'Sexy' Photo, His Bulge Noticed By Followers by pelicanbeau(f): 8:34am On Jul 05, 2018
Bobby boy...
Re: Bobrisky Shares'Sexy' Photo, His Bulge Noticed By Followers by Sirheny007(m): 8:36am On Jul 05, 2018
��
Re: Bobrisky Shares'Sexy' Photo, His Bulge Noticed By Followers by mostmorgan: 8:40am On Jul 05, 2018
englishmart:
Bro, see your John Thomas for one side? What is john Thomas? angry angry
name of somebody
Re: Bobrisky Shares'Sexy' Photo, His Bulge Noticed By Followers by Tonimordred(m): 8:40am On Jul 05, 2018
Mama idrisu whr are u to see wot ur son av bekum or are u nt existin
Re: Bobrisky Shares'Sexy' Photo, His Bulge Noticed By Followers by Diso60090(m): 8:43am On Jul 05, 2018
Make una leave this girl along na someone can't cut his

Pinus in peace again in this country
Re: Bobrisky Shares'Sexy' Photo, His Bulge Noticed By Followers by milemimi93(m): 8:44am On Jul 05, 2018
This guy came and spoilt business for Denrele
Re: Bobrisky Shares'Sexy' Photo, His Bulge Noticed By Followers by frowland(m): 8:45am On Jul 05, 2018
This is really worrying. Something is telling me that some people I have admired at the mall might actually have been a man!! Jeez!!
Re: Bobrisky Shares'Sexy' Photo, His Bulge Noticed By Followers by IamAirforce1: 8:50am On Jul 05, 2018
This guy dresses well than most Naija girls
Re: Bobrisky Shares'Sexy' Photo, His Bulge Noticed By Followers by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 8:52am On Jul 05, 2018
so this yellowbar gay still have erection .. Afonja Ajoka
Re: Bobrisky Shares'Sexy' Photo, His Bulge Noticed By Followers by dejavuh0007(m): 8:55am On Jul 05, 2018
i have a question o. shey na pant abi na boxers dis guy dey wear? undecided
Re: Bobrisky Shares'Sexy' Photo, His Bulge Noticed By Followers by manikspears: 9:04am On Jul 05, 2018
but Seun be honest is there something between you and bobrisiky? why does anything about this irritating mess of abomination gets to front page?i really want to know.this is not a positive projection of our society.
Re: Bobrisky Shares'Sexy' Photo, His Bulge Noticed By Followers by nwaanambra1(m): 9:05am On Jul 05, 2018
this boy is a fine girl cheesy cheesy
Re: Bobrisky Shares'Sexy' Photo, His Bulge Noticed By Followers by 8stargeneral: 9:09am On Jul 05, 2018
Why dis guy dey suffer him self in d name of famous and money
Re: Bobrisky Shares'Sexy' Photo, His Bulge Noticed By Followers by Exponental(m): 9:13am On Jul 05, 2018
Fukafuka:
angry
Pls do the needful. I expected him to have cut that off and replace with a doll's own.
Re: Bobrisky Shares'Sexy' Photo, His Bulge Noticed By Followers by Assassin101: 9:14am On Jul 05, 2018
she-male
Re: Bobrisky Shares'Sexy' Photo, His Bulge Noticed By Followers by fykes(m): 9:23am On Jul 05, 2018
The guy dick short like himself...no wonder the devil is black
Re: Bobrisky Shares'Sexy' Photo, His Bulge Noticed By Followers by donsheddy1(m): 9:23am On Jul 05, 2018
This guy too like to dey snap pictures for E center Yaba.
Re: Bobrisky Shares'Sexy' Photo, His Bulge Noticed By Followers by fykes(m): 9:25am On Jul 05, 2018
He is as short as his dick..no wonder that devil is black
Re: Bobrisky Shares'Sexy' Photo, His Bulge Noticed By Followers by sleekyonyx(f): 9:31am On Jul 05, 2018
Hummm
Re: Bobrisky Shares'Sexy' Photo, His Bulge Noticed By Followers by centboy123456(m): 9:33am On Jul 05, 2018
gidzbobby:
I also noticed that most of his pictures, he snaps and post are taken at Ozone (E-Centre), sabo yaba, 3rd floor. Like he just goes there almost everyday.

how do u know d location
Re: Bobrisky Shares'Sexy' Photo, His Bulge Noticed By Followers by MrGoogle88: 9:51am On Jul 05, 2018
pyyxxaro:
See his face in the 3rd pix

I like slide tackle am join that window , make that e crayfish leg break

He should just use knife to cut off his John Thomas so that he wud be more comfortable undecided

Foooooolish foool
Why spend so much time hating a man who is living his life? Did he break your heart?
Re: Bobrisky Shares'Sexy' Photo, His Bulge Noticed By Followers by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:53am On Jul 05, 2018
You guys should stop deceiving urselvs, this boy is a girl
Re: Bobrisky Shares'Sexy' Photo, His Bulge Noticed By Followers by KinzyeWriter(m): 9:53am On Jul 05, 2018
The only reason why I like Bobrisky is because he keeps showing us how make up can actually enhance your looks to even look finer than most ladies...

Make up is a fraud.. #Saynotoheavymakeups tongue
Re: Bobrisky Shares'Sexy' Photo, His Bulge Noticed By Followers by BalogunIdowu(m): 9:59am On Jul 05, 2018
When we celebrate people with no values to the society, what do you expect?
Re: Bobrisky Shares'Sexy' Photo, His Bulge Noticed By Followers by EmekaBlue(m): 10:04am On Jul 05, 2018
grin this guy dey challenge and slay pass many naija worwor girls o

man hide ur preek behind ur legs next time
Re: Bobrisky Shares'Sexy' Photo, His Bulge Noticed By Followers by Nobody: 10:07am On Jul 05, 2018
An experiment gone wrong
Re: Bobrisky Shares'Sexy' Photo, His Bulge Noticed By Followers by Geokudi(m): 10:08am On Jul 05, 2018
omooo this guy get dick ooo
made4naija:
Nigerian male barbie, Bobrisky has continued to serve his fans with hot photos of himself.

He took to his Instagram page hours ago to share new sexy photos of himself in a black see-through top and blue jeans but some of his followers noticed something unusual about the photos.

source : https://www.made4naija.com/2018/07/bobrisky-shares-sexy-photos-of-himself-but-his-followers-notice-something

Re: Bobrisky Shares'Sexy' Photo, His Bulge Noticed By Followers by darlenese(f): 10:14am On Jul 05, 2018
why is he wasting that long thing
Re: Bobrisky Shares'Sexy' Photo, His Bulge Noticed By Followers by Josephjnr(m): 10:23am On Jul 05, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

What's wrong with it? If he still got a muddy yam simply bcoz he is NOT a post op sha..

He is not a tranny, he is a gay. cool

I bet when that muddy yam is erect, that monstrous meat is much phatter than most NL men's kondo tongue NA LIE ABI?

U done see a lot of NL men kondo be DAT o...Abeg u fit come see my own too o.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sound Sultan Makes Chidinma Look Like A Dwarf In This Pic / Most Nollywood Actors And Actresses Are Poor / Who Remembers Iyabo Momoh In "Papa Ajasco"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.